Mainstream media/liberal hypocrasy thread

We need to start spreading the double standards and hypocrisy of the left to show we're not fucking stupid as much as they think we are. We need to keep mocking them and trigger them until the breaking point (hopefully collective suicide)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFylfyHEnzk
youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Russians = the people or the internet. We are under attack

Kek holy shit

another one

PJW, but still

this was relevant months ago and now too kek

haha kek is a mysterious god

To be fair, having contradicting stories like this doesn't show they are hypocrites, it shows that they have a wide range of reporters who hold a wide range of beliefs.

Nah they're hypocrites

strange how many of these are written by the same author like

no, it shows that the press are a bunch of opinionated idiots who aren't objectively reporting

>wide range of beliefs.

they should be activists then, not journalists. Newscasters shouldn't be saying their opinion, just broadcasting the news and giving both sides/perspectives.

This is the major problem we have, is retards and normies think that this is fine behavior from the press.

>Opinion piece
>not the same author
who cares

Nobody asks for their fucking opinion. Thats what blogs are for, not major news articles

>opinion piece
that's the point however
the MSN should not sell off their opinions as "news" and then mass feed it to the public in hopes of getting them to accept their narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFylfyHEnzk

New fashion statement?

Here (You) go

>wide range of beliefs
>always a spin on trump

really activated those ol almonds

thank you for doing this, Anons!!!!!! God's handiwork!

bump.

Why don't you idiots ever take down news reporters. This bitch says overtly anti-white shit on every show. Taker her down Sup Forums.

Am I the only one who finds the concept of "opinion pieces" to be completely fucking stupid? I don't give a flying fuck what any of these dipshit ideologue journalists think. I just want to know what objective events occurred.

So much fucking rage

Not the media but a similar thesis

>concept of "opinion pieces" is completely fucking stupid

absolutely since they aren't real opinions, but (((opinions))) and they get paid for it.

if i ever saw an actual real opinion, and not the same old shit that leads to "this is why i hate borders/white supremacy/frumf/political discussion without harry potter references", then maybe it could work.

look at these sociopaths

Does anyone have a name for the"protestor" or better yet a picture of him on cnn as a reporter?

moreofthat.jpg

I listen to a local radio station that plays "democracy now" every night when I am driving home from class, you can not begin to count all the fucking double standards they have in just one episode, and that's after you ignore all the blatant bias on their part in favor of the left. The whole program comes across as a circle jerk.

Last night for example they were bitching some TV corporation (Sinclair maybe?) Buying up to many stations and giving republicans to much positive light. They said its OK to have a conservative broadcast as long as we have liberal broadcasters to balance them out. Meanwhile they have not had one conservative guest on their program in months and we all have seen how much positive light the democrats get not just on their program, but on the MSM at large.

>I honestly can't tell wether the left considers comey an enemy or an ally
They're going full quadruple speak wtf

I'm trying to fight Trump but now they're telling me the FBI helped Trump get elected???

>They said its OK to have a conservative broadcast as long as we have liberal broadcasters to balance them out.

LOL the delusion is fucking astounding. Im sure we can list countless liberal broadcasters. There simply isn't many conservative broadcasters out there, and if there is, they're ALWAYS without fail demonized by the rest of the media.

>thinking the story ends there

Please tell me this is true. Video?

There's nothing to "objectively report on" in a fucking opinion piece you fucking retard. Learn to read news like an educated man instead of crying like a little bitch every time someone says something that doesn't fit in with your world view.

WE DONT WANT OPINION PIECES

you fucking stupid piece of shit. Get it thru your thick skull. No one asks for these faggots opinions you fucking dumb scumbag

youtube.com/watch?v=it66GmDEW-8

Bog willed it

>that fucking bullshit deflection
Jesus christ, fact checkers are literal nerd virgin scum.

And btw i am tired of your fucking "LE ECHOCHAMBER" bullshit. Who is gonna read the news when it looks like it was written by a 2 year old? We can think for ourselves ya know?

But you're a cuck swede, what do you expect.

Reporters shouldn't be espousing their personal beliefs. They should be reporting the facts.

People are fucking ODD.. Its astoundingly scary and alarming

>the numbers check out
>but ppl shouldn't read much into the numbers
>"Mostly false"

. . .E N O U G H

Eat shit and die you fucking shill

Fuck virtue signaling spics