Uganda is worried about the number of Chinese men marrying their women

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

are you ready for the real masterrace?

>ape strength
>insect intelligence

uh ohhhh

That's pretty racist.

Or conversely

>Nigger intelligence
>Asian body

The baby looks like a Pacific Islander

Soulless pragmatism + Masculinity

How would Jews even compete?

RICED

Yeah well it's like this: Chinky dink will put in any hole that's available and black women prefer men who actually work.

Because the chinese men can't even get their own women

CHINKED

that baby is so ugly

do you have a chinkhold fetish?

soooo
this master race will be really good at stealing cars, but completely unable to drive them?

thats the plan.

those women in that picture in the article are pretty THICC for a regions that's supposedly in rough shape

Good, they're cancelling each other out in a way. Dump the chinks in Africa.

more men than woman. what do you do with these guys?? ship them to Africa it seems.

FARM THE RICE
PAY THE PRICE

B L A C K
L
A
C
K

M E A T
E
A
T

dont worry they have been getting their daily share of rice for awhile now

Who can they be upset when hoards of them are going to Europe and China taking white and Chinese wives?
Bunch of fucking losers stuck in their shit hole of a country and bitter that Wong Fei Hung is snatching up some desperate African cunt who will be happy to cook, clean, and fuck because she isn't being kidnapped and raped by warlord dick and eating dirt portage.

hahaha shoes on the other foot now niggers

riced

The one leaf post I've ever laughed at

great, more nogs comming here because they can't get laid which results in even more European men to go to Asia to look for women there

who are the black men fucking then?

really makes you think

read my mind there user, like dungeon keeper 2 where you throw two creatures in the temple and you get a whole new creature... eerie

The stupidity of the black man drags the iq down from the Asian. The frailty of the Asain man brings down the strength of the black man.

>We win!

#AfricaDiversity!

Swedes

goats mostly

You know

That's racist as shit, why aren't SJWs all over it? Do they need a little spark to light their flames? Let's post it all over and bitch about it being racist, start a petition, etc.

how is interracial love racist?

It's because I'm half-American, Burgerbro :^)

IDk if I should rake or grill myself, its not a great place to be in

Fuck off canada

So you're saying they have to settle for yours because they have no other choice?

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Rare

It may be a way to fix the place.

>tfw the blacks are getting cucked by chinks now

One's for sure - Chinese can only improve that shithole. When Africa improves there would be no more illegals in Europe and the whole NWO plan will fail.
Based gooks save us again. I mean, for the first time.

>Black men cuck white men who cuck asian men who cuck black men
IT'S THE CIRCLE OF KEK!!!

The Chinese are able to provide for them.

Kony, did the chinks start diddling your soldiers?

THIS HASHTAG

it's what every black girl craves

>ugandan women
>is kinda cute
>doesn't want to be shackled to some stone age nigger
>you can see the happiness and shear joy in her expression at not being married to a nigger her entire life
wow, what a little colonizing can do

The fact that Uganda as a state is against it, you dimwit.

looks like your women got
POACHED
O
A
C
H
E
D

Africa went from wrong to Wong.

How could they be mad that their native nigger males with the IQ of a fucking rock isn't having children?

Niggers are some fucking mind-bottling creatures.

>NO WE'S WANT DUM NIGGA KIDS JUS LIKE US SHEEEEIIIIT.

>>you can see the happiness and shear joy in her expression at not being married to a nigger her entire life

lol ur actually right

Apparently the size of the gap is pretty much bogus.
A lot of chinese never registered their daughter under the one child policy.

But that's true they should rice the entire continent, that would be a sort of eugenics.

It has already been started by an user

animals

Blasian master-race is the future

>Black sex god prowess
>perfect SAT scoring Asian IQ

They said "marriage" not "sex".
African men will rape and fuck anything that's weaker than them and has a hole.
They're pissed Chinese men are coming to their country and taking these women as brides. Sometimes going back to China with them.
African marriages are boarder line slavery and the guy only cares if the bitch is there in the house doing what she's suppose to and ready to penetrate when he wills it.
Why do you think Africa was hit so hard by AIDS, those fuckers are emotionless scum.
Which is frightening because you have Chinese men and African women making babies. A new generation of emotionless, selfish, destructive nigger chinks.

R I C E D

10/10

Moving on to Sweden to rape some white girls and white girls(male).

oh. nobody blames Uganda for racism tho. Even in our liberal colleges these people are praised for exiling all the Poo in loos who lived there.

Africa superpower in 120 years

I smell a Sup Forums campaign.

The whole world should be diverse, right? Not just Western European nations.

Interracial love for everyone! #AfricaDiversity

I thought the roach infestation was radicated

>

Wow. Racist much?

Exactly. #MiddleEast Diversity #Asiadiversity and #AfricaDiversity,

>ape strength
if you unironically push this meymey and aren't a nigger or a kike you should kill yourself you stupid fucking subhuman

>those IDF jump wings he never earned
kek

So Brazil 2.0, but even uglier people

That's fucking disgusting

Uganda needs Diversity?

>>Black men cuck white men
No.

As long as Africa has Niggers, Muslims, and other low lives it will never be anything more than a giant open range zoo that includes humanoids.

Fucking good. Go and annex it, take it all, murder them all.

Nogs want to focus all of their hate efforts on whitey while Chang steals his home, women and all belongings. Let them lash out against the only race that will help them while everyone else plunders them and genocides them. I can't wait for hundreds of years from now when the chinks take over and all the niggers and shitskins become persecuted and go "huh looks like whites were the most altruistic, looks like we fucked up" and then witness the whole world dive into mass chaos and nuclear mayhem because the only races left are irrational and let their emotions dictate

Looks like Chang's safari vacation now features a lot more cats

China has the problem of not enough women, Africa of men killing each other. Some african countries have such a low male:female ratio nearly all politicians are women

“But we have many who are marrying and even producing… Even our Ugandan women are accepting to [reproduce] with these men,”an official from Uganda’s directorate of citizenship and immigration control told the committee.

Lucky for both these races they can't be racist.

Research about blasians.
They have a decent IQ

B A B O O N
A
B
O
O
N

We have to push this, it is the best thing since #RefugeesForIsrael.

We're here to make the world a better place!
Borders don't exist and neither does race!

Not seeing a problem, haven't half of Africa's 'men' fucked off to Europe already? Lots of lonely black women out there ready to be colonized...

If they are smart they'll stay the fuck away from Africa.

And in guangzhou they're worried about the opposite

Not if they chink the whole continent

Give me one (1) reason not to go to Africa and fuck hundreds of black women bareback and cum deep in them.

LMFAO!

>The reason why Middle East, African and Asia isn't succeeding like Europe is due to the lack of diversity!

wrong, nigglet

That's in American cities, including ones with high racial tensions. Any data for Sweden?

Maybe somewhere around 90 if the parent is East Asian.

Historically when a Society has more Men than Women, it means one thing.

War.

Now keep in mind, China has over a BILLION people, and the majority is Male.

On top of that our Weapons, Technology, and Manufacturing were (((generously))) sent to them.

>diversity means fewer white people
It's true. A while back I heard this NPR journalist praising the NBA of all things for his diverse it is. A couple days later I hear another one bitch about how we need more minorities is CS and STEM. I'm not even sure if many are aware of the hypocrisy.

and people say chinks aren't /ourguys/

This hash tag MUST spread

>when the yellow train rolls through

That's a 50/50 though, more likely:
>tiny chiny ching chong chubby
>fuk dis schoolin' an sheeit

^^for how diverse it is

Blacks cuck whites, whites cuck Asians, Asians cuck blacks. It's full circle.

Even Hitler thought Asians were superior to Europeans at least culturally, I guarantee that these half caste things are going to be inferior in every way