It's hilarious people this Stupid Exist

this guy is Xexizy. He's a Marxist, Communist, and self proclaimed SJW.Sup Forums needs to do something about him..

>literally who?

Who gives a shit what some random commie faggot does?

Personal army request denied.jpg

Kek does

not
your
personal
army

sage

>>>/eightchan/

Reported for sage in comment field

He looks like an autistic faggot and his life is probably already shitty. I'm not doing shit unless he did something fucked up

didnt request anything, people should just watch this faggots videos for a good laugh

>Sup Forums needs to do something about him..
dox him, hack him, do whatever it is you've got to do to get me pics of his boipucci and i'll do the rest
>inb4 tribute

>heh I'm not like the rest of the left
>im not like the other boys

Get reeeeekt

>kek

Go back to t_d, fag.

Denying the attention whore the attention they desire is the best way to hurt them.

t. Haile Selassie

true

>Sup Forums
>Kek as a diety
>personal army request

3 strikes. You're out, faggot. Stop making threads and go back.

>this guy is Xexizy. He's a Marxist, Communist, and self proclaimed SJW.Sup Forums needs to do something about him..

i translate real quick
hey guys im not relevant in any way shape or form so i would like you to talk about me and my childish expectations of the world

please get me trending on youtube so i can make a living of talking about irrelevant stuff

XOXO

I'm gonna bust a nut if I get doubles again and I'm on a public bus.

He looks kinda cute desu. Wish he wasn't a gommie though

Looks like he's en route to getting himself taken of by natural selection, but if I see him on the street I'll be sure to help him along to the grave he so desperately seeks.

also true

How to shut down any sjw. Ask them what nazi stands for. 99.99% have no clue.

>self proclaimed SJW

Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about he's specifically anti idpol.

Might do that.I've asked what fascist meant to some SJWs, they usually can't give a concise answer

thats why he constantly talks about hating white people, and defends jews and blacks even when no one mentions them?

fpbp

We do something when a SJW attack someone and try to harm others due to their retarded ideology.

That kid is just an edgy teen who read Marx all day and made shit videos about it. He already look autistic and sad. Getting on him will basically be disabled abuse, go back to The donald, fag.

The attack happen when a SJW openly did something fucked up and try to harm someone due to their retarded ideology.

>Sup Forums should do something about him
>not your personal army
>I didn't request anything

user I'm sorry to break it to you but I think you're retarded.

YER FIRED