Time to stop using the phrase "red pill". The directors of the matrix fell for kike lies

Time to stop using the phrase "red pill". The directors of the matrix fell for kike lies.

Oh

Mfw

Who gives a shit it's ours now, like pepe. Fuck off crypto shill.

Yea, yes. Good goyim.

We've known this forever.

It looks like you need to lurk more.

I recently rewatched The Matrix - its horseshit the redpill term still works but the film itself isnt red pilled at all

wait both of them became trannies?
I thought only one was a tranny

You're right. We need to bring back "wake up, sheeple!" and "being hip to the scheme"

the fact that the term "redpill" was created by mentally ill future transsexuals is the definition of irony

Second one did it last year.

The ol double jew, nice try schlomo. You are going to have to get at least 4 levels deeper

Don't say you love the anime, unless you've read the manga, kiddo.
>pic related

...Do you think they've been fucked simultaneously in the same room? Maybe kissing each other? That seems like their ultimate redpill

Redpilled and woke were too fucking stupid to use to begin with.

>time to stop using pepe the creator said he's dead

these things belong to us now, not to them

>(((wachowski)))
>not kikes in the first place

kys "redpilled" faggots

>Being polish == being kike

Kill yourself ahmed

when the propaganda so strong even the perpetrators falls for it

The jews stole The Matrix, from people like Grant Morrison.
Just like the Jews stole their religion from the egyptians, their country, their gold, their influence...Honestly I doubt there's single truely jewish thing, only shit they've stolen.

>the 2 men most responsible for the popular usage of the term "red pill" are now transgender women

if irony were made of golden coins we would be so loaded that scrooge mcduck would have to giggle and blush.

note: i don't actually have any problem whatsoever with the truly transgendered, but this is just TOO ironic to not laugh about it.

the movie is good, what the directors have become doesnt change it

Only redditors use the term 'red pill' it has been long dead. Also nobody on here actually gives a fuck about trannies, if they wanna fuck themselves up let them do it, at least they aren't waffling on about it like you.

This happened years ago, slowpoke.

Second brother did it last year tho

I remember something about them doing it because of their relationship with dominatrix at a fetish club, and it was like 2 decades in the making. It makes sense, look at the way people are dressed in the matrix. Looks like fetish gear.

I guarantee they get off to it. Would not be surprised if they regularly get fucked by dominatrixes with strapons in the same room.

>the truly transgendered

What the fuck? What the actual fuck?

Matrix 2 when?

Huh, thought it had been longer than that. Still old news.

I assume he means people born with fucked up sex chromosomes, like XXY. People who actually have a genetic issue, not people who try becoming women because they think it's easier or because it's their fetish (most "traps").

Pretty sure the Blood Passover rituals are originally Jewish.

"Our movies suck since the first matrix, no one is taking us seriously anymore like m night, let's be tranny we will be back in the headlines!"

All ideas suddenly come to us as if from nowhere

Matrix didn't even create the concept of the red pill.

XXY are men. Genetic issues are underproduction of male hormones/suppression/insensivity

>Matrix 2 when?
Some 14 years ago

this

Their movies after The Marix are actually really good, did you saw them?

Sense8 is pretty good if gay/trans romance isn't too heavy for you

Reading the phrase gay/trans romance is already too much for me.

I almost threw up at the scene where they throw the wet rainbow dildo on the floor after a tranny and his GF used it.

I'm usually numb to stuff like this in media, but it was too much this time.

Fucking bs, the first Matrix is gold.
The Animatrix is the best of them all.

Take too many red pills.
>go insane
Could happen to any one of us.

Many such cases, SAD!

This is what happens when you get so red pilled you reach the event horizon and become a tranny.

That's something else, I forget what its called. There really isn't any such thing as true transexualism as far as I know, it's a medical/mental condition that can happen to anyone with enough exposure to certain risk factors (including other mental illness). Some argue that true transexualism is prenatal in origin as justification for the bullshit they push, but if it was, you'd think an MRI of the brain would be part of standard screening procedure to see if someone truly has a female brain, and it wouldn't be happening to so many people later in life.

>it matters if the movie or directors were good
>being this new
Amerilards debate me

directors of matrix =/= the writers

when larry became a trannie i was shocked, i remember watching a video of them someone posted on pol a year or two ago and he was kind of looking at his tranny bro from the corner of his eye and it looked like he had a lot of hate for what his bro turned into, now i realise it was just jealousy.

Lurk more.