Gregory Cochran has somewhat controversially argued that Ashkenazi Jews were unintentionally selected to be smarter...

>Gregory Cochran has somewhat controversially argued that Ashkenazi Jews were unintentionally selected to be smarter during the Middle Ages because they were forbidden from working common jobs, which forced them into jobs that require higher intelligence.

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

Jews were the master race all along. You've lied to me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lUw5tNuulzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's actually because top jews kill off low IQ jews throughout their history and the rabbis have harams like mohammed

>jews
>race

Jews aren't white, that's for damn sure. Some fake jews are but to be a real jew you need jew blood.

More to do with selective breeding

Same with a royal family

Israel has an average IQ of under 100

Wait so they are still genetically inferior, since Jews are the top of the line Arabs, yet only have an IQ of 110?
M8 if white folk did eugenics we'd get a bellcurve of at least 130

>Jew
>white

youtu.be/lUw5tNuulzM

Bro science

>Ukraine
>country

No such thing
>>>/x /

>forbidden from working slave labor tier jobs and forced to lend money and outjew goyim as slave/goods merchants
Top KEK

Dropped at the first line

Jews gonna jew till the nose is fully exposed

This is literally a plausible theory in concert with a rabidly strict mindset when it comes to breeding within the Jewish community. This was the standard Sup Forums theory not even 3 years ago, but nu/pol/ is on the SJW 'IQ is a racist fabrication' bullshit I guess. Go the fuck back to plebbit you monumental fucking faggots.

>evolution occurs over a few hundred years

This it should be common knowledge that ash jews have the highest mean iq around 116 i believe and interfaith/race marriages forced the family to leave the tribe/group as a form of keeping the race pure this is also why jews have a huge problem with either ms or polio i forget but its due to rampant interbreeding

It's the fucking Germans fault. They banned Christians from moneylenders while simultaneously banning Jews from common occupations. They enabled the usury, and you still have all these banker Jews today because of it.

>jews
>not a race

fuck off Ukraine

davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

read this and learn something.

The Jewish race has subset ethnicities, but let us not deny that Jews are a race. This is how they get around being racist.

Selective breeding speeds up the evolutionary progress

Also worth noting is that while Jews were bred to become smarter, all the smart christians became clergymen, which rendered them celibate while rabbis were free to marry and pass on their genes.

TL:DR Christianity is the cancer killing Europe. Hail Odin

I, for one, welcome our jew overlords

>agreeing with Catholics
ah fuck me nevermind IQ is a fabrication its all a racist construct decolonize jewish privilege. Damn you.

POPE'D

Oh Christ. An evolution cuck.

We were created by aliens. Deal with it.

hahahahahaha herregud Preben :)

>not knowing this since forever
>being on Sup Forums
Choose one.
>>>/reddit/

Yes, this is no surprise. They did so because they were religiously compelled to wander, and such jobs were more easily transferable. The 'merchant' meme is not a meme.

yeah this is common knowledge, jews also got into banking and giving out loans bacause their religion doesn't prevent them from charging interest

>Karl Marx
>German

He's about as German as the gastarbeiters.

Most of my life I've been under the impression that we Scandis were the übermensch. Turns out I'm just a dirty goyim and always will be

The only advantage we have over them is our looks, Jews are ugly as all sin

>selective breeding causes evolution to occur within a few hundred years

You can convert. I know a bunch of Orthodox that married black converts and have little coffee colored children with semi curly hair

>The only advantage we have over them is our looks, Jews are ugly as all sin
And you know they did not really achieve anything while other people build empires

Yes you fucking retard
>American education

this they've been practicing eugenics for hundreds of years

The ashkenazi jews came from a 100-150 person tribe that entered eastern europe around 700-900ad from a group that size they could be expected to have many inbreeding related diseases and indeed they still do today. It would've been much worse if they didn't purge their invalids along the way

It is a common argument.

The only thing wrong with it is the notion Jews were oppressed by evil goyim who wouldn't let them do an honest day's work. That's just Jewish horseshit.