American Jews are fleeing to Germany!

>Since Donald Trump was elected US president, Germany's New York consulate has seen an increase in citizenship applications under Article 116, which allows former nationals and their descendants to reclaim citizenship.

dw.com/en/number-of-american-jews-reclaiming-german-citizenship-spikes/a-38784339

Other urls found in this thread:

daad.de/deutschland/de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

british jews too
brexit is even better than expected!

They'll fit right in with all the Muslim "refugees". Muslims and Jews get along famously.

>drumpf is a kike shil-

Why do they not just go to Israel? We don't want their diseases

Wait hold up.
Jews want to live in the mess they created in Europe?

I am descended from Germans and mainly German myself.
Is it possible for me to use this Article 116 to get dual citizenship for lols? Or nah.

Why don't they go to a inhabitated island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and stop spreading their disgusting genes, pleeeease
Oh wait, they're running to the place where nazism born and growth...

If these are progressive NYC kikes. They probably love the divershitty.

Yes. Thousands of young (hipster) Israelis are also moving to Germany.

lmao, enjoy your muslim neighbours goldstein

If you are 2nd or 3rd generation? Probably.

Longer back? Sorry Goy. You have to be a (((chosen))) to get that privilege.

The more you know

>lets flee from a country lead by a kike puppey to a country filled with mudslimes that hate us
I thought jews were supposed to be smart

Does Article 116 apply to anyone with traceable German heritage, or just jews?

brb gonna neck myself

>"and their (((DESCENDANTS)))"
Clearly just using this to funnel more migrants into Germany.

3rd gen I believe, my great grandparents, and grandfather on my father's side were Sieg Heil, immigrated to the US. My last name is an allmericanized German last name from when they came over on the boat. That line of family also gassed Jews in the war, was bretty gud.

>That line of family also gassed Jews in the war, was bretty gud.

That never happened!

Your grandparents have been lying to you!

There was a boycott in israel and they had a move to berlin movement too

Try it then

Awesome. Maybe we can nuke the right country this time around.

reminder: The third reich started with the prominent presence of jews in personal life

oh, boy, here we going again.

makes it easier to lynch them.

the absolute state of this timeline

But will it cause problems with my American citizenship and job?

>Germany does things that seem irrational to the world
>They make themselves look like a diversity utopia while the rest of the superpowers do the opposite
>All the Jews move back to Germany
>6 million in one place, again.
Hans...

and the cycle begins anew.
X years go by Jews lie scheme and manipulate their way to the top as they always do and shit on native Germans who rise up and create the second holocaust, which then gives Jews emotional leverage of people for the next 100 years afterwards.

Everything according to plan, Oh ja

Pretty much this. The funny thing is that Sup Forums deludes itself believing that all Jews are under this great global conspiracy.

Most individual Jews in the US are liberal middle class.

hans now: "yay!"

Indeed, most Jews in the USA are self-loathing Jews who don't even follow the religion at all. They just identify culturally with Judaism. They are usually left-leaning liberals who happily vote to support bringing in hundreds of thousands of Muslims who want nothing more than to murder them.

Happy to see these people leaving. Enjoy being a cesspool of Muslims *and* Jews, Germany!

I am as confused as you are

Anyone. Its how all the polacks and russians ended up here.

Great grandfather was in Wehrmacht and stayed in Poland after the war for a polish cutie. After 89 we could immigrate and got instant german citizenship.

This either completely destroys the meme of jews being smarter or that they are evil enough to move there knowing they will be persecuted by muslims and cry about another shoah.

Sup Forums conspiracy has a big issue, Jews bringing hordes of uneducated Muslims doesn't help them in the long run, one Muslims get in power the Jews are doomed, the're no reasoning with them, and take my word for it I live among them.

The first chapter in the Koran has shit ton of anti Jew scripts, not to mention the rest of it.

Jews are heading for a certain demise.

Fucking kek, suck it Germany! Enjoy our hook-nosed bagel problem

Germany is fucked.

>Jews want to live in the mess they created in Europe
Let me quote the classic: 'And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place (...) They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.'

Someone has to lead the goyim amirite?

as long as you are born in the USA you can have dual citizenship, if I for example would immigrate i would've to denounce my german citizenship

how do jews manage to have an ethnostate verboden to Whites because... thats their homeland, even if their ancestors never set foot there... but ALSO can have a European homeland?

>Germany asks for its gold back, which was held in NYC
>USA gives Germany its old back
>Jews in New York suddenly start trying to flee to Germany

The gold is pulling the Jews across the ocean like a magnet.

Fucking hate America right now

HAHAAHAHAHA.
My Grandfather was a full blown Nazi who moved to this frozen shithole. I can claim citizenships and get free gibs me dat education and then come back and still have cheap property and no caliphate. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

germans, better gas the jews for real this time

you can apply for dual citizenship though

>'Fucking hate America right now'
>now
>flag
You mean for the last 100 years, Heinri... I mean Muhammed?

I think you don't even need to be german citizen to get gibsmedat education. Welcome to our communist hellhole

BYE heebs. You were never gonna give me my foreskin back anyways, so there can be no reconciliation between us.

LMFAO! thank for taki our JOOOOZ jewmoney!

They never learn.

Thank Allah! Seriously though, Jews bring the Muslims, then flee when Muslim invasion is stopped. It's all very suspicious.

>implying Israel wants liberal jews.

Good, they made this bed now they'll lie in it.

i can't imagine how this will end

Germany makes it very easy for Jews to move there because they're (((so sorry)))

I'd rather take a million jews than 1000 muslims

Lets not pretend the rise in anti-semetism and "hate crimes" against gays hasnt been directly related too....immigration - congrats to the leftists

They played themselves, agin.

LOL the first thing the jews will do is import more muslims AAAAAAAAAAAND NEGEREN!!! :DDDD

I'm 10th generation, will it work for me?

Those from israel won't degenarete diaspora jews will, like every other majority left subgroup

Shh, don't tell them!

I remember reading an article how Jews are fleeing Israel to Germany because of the high cost of living in Israel. Jews love gold so much they'd even flee to the one place they hate the most.

the german master plan is right on schedule.

I was browsing an expat subreddit last night looking for info about something and I noticed several post from faggy liberals talking about fleeing the coming "dictatorship". Its funny because they were trying to go to places like France and Germany lol.

Wait seriously? I may as well use it while you're still country can facilitate that. Maybe I can find a qt german girl and bring her back to land of the LEAFS so that she doesn't have suffer the fall of your nation. (I really don't want to see Germany fail but I also think it's inevitable)

>trump is a kike and has jewish children and loves jews and Israel
>jews fleeing jewmerica

sure thing Shlomo

Jews being smart is a dumb anti-semitic myth

They are like a bunch of women, emotional and reactionary

Good Good let atleast 6 Million in We should give them Stars as a welcome gift aswell
>Pic Related

daad.de/deutschland/de/

I think it's also available in english, just search a bit.

what the hell is going on?
jews fleeing TO Germany?
>oy vey Shlomo, vat time does the plane leave?
>ten in the morning Moshi
>Ach, im alresdy packed, i'd hate to be late for the shoah

Reminder that germany is a jewish colony.

Plot twist
It's all part of Merkles plan to get them in Germany for the
Holocaust Part two: no Jew electric boogaloo edition

Germans love the jew cock

Great.
Now America just has to remove the "ghetto folk".

Who said we keep them

I'm not leaving

reason: german gun laws are shit and tbqh if drumpf came for me I'd just bunker down in utah or idaho and let them come to me

>America de-globalizing
>kicking out refugees/undesirables
>Jews flee

>Germany becoming headquarters of globalization
>importing refugees/undesirables
>Jews arrive

>learn the difference
>it could save you a lot of shekels

This should tell you how bad it is.

Thanks Kraut bro, Maybe I can actually claim my rightful heritage, I honestly despise this fucking country I live in now. I just hope Germany doesn't continue being fully retarded, culturally speaking, into the future.

I hope so too, I have no germany b. It's the only fatherland i'll ever have