Yay! A new press briefer! She speaks better and I can understand what she says clearly unlike worried Spicer

Yay! A new press briefer! She speaks better and I can understand what she says clearly unlike worried Spicer.

Stupid fat bitch. Maybe she should go gargle down a full sized cake before she gargles Drumpf's deformed retard cock some more

>sends out a bridge troll to lie for trumpy

I want to ____ Sarah Huckabee Sanders

She's thin for American standards.

force feed

Liberala freaking out over her saying "Thank God she didn't win" about Hillary hahahaha

Hire her fire Spicer

>tfw no press secretary gf

Spicer BTFO

Her eyes are hypnotic.

>fire Spicer
why do you think they put him on a boat?

Is she cross-eyed? Wait her eyelid is drooping too. Is she having a stroke?

tickle

She has subhuman genes

Disarming the reporters with southern charm

FUCKING FEMINISM!!

THIS IS BULLSHIT AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EVERYTHING WE'VE BEEN FIGHTING AGAINST.

GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN YOU UGLY BITCH!

....AND YES IT DOES MATTER THAT SHE'S UGLY - SHE'S ON TELEVISION!!!

>literally cross-eyed
Can someone make her into one of those retarded Pepe's?

If you don't prefer her over Sean Spicer you are a low-IQ individual

I miss Spicer

Spicer is fired?

You're an idiot shill. You had trouble understanding spicer from your Trump Derangement Syndrome

spicer is a literal moron who stumbles over every second word and causes more problems for the president than he solves

it was only a matter of time before he got the arse

She did a great job totally btfo all the lib double speak. she was clear and concise.

Don't want, need Spicer back.

fucking this

I don't understand all the t_d shills' obsession with Spicer. He was horrible at articulating anything

he was funny, American politics is just humour.

THICC

I found spicer to be a bit more competent in his answers and responses, but I've only seen her talk on this hot button comey issue so I'm sure she wasn't as composed as she could be

See lads, this is why we keep winning.

The democrats are the real sexists and racists.

Meanwhile we employ women, blacks, jews, etc.

As long as you are competent, you have a place in our society. THAT is the American dream.

HOMELY
O
M
E
L
Y

this

Who is her father? Was it someone from Fox News, or...it was someone with a face i've seen before. Who is it?