Inside the White House on Donald Trump's firing of Director Comey

politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192

>He had grown enraged by the Russia investigation, two advisers said, frustrated by his inability to control the mushrooming narrative around Russia. He repeatedly asked aides why the Russia investigation wouldn’t disappear and demanded they speak out for him. He would sometimes scream at television clips about the probe, one adviser said.

>...Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer told him he was making a big mistake — and Trump seemed "taken aback," according to a person familiar with the call.

Do these seem like the actions of a man who is competent and morally sane? More importantly, do these seem like the actions of a man who is innocent? Our country is slowly being taken over by this demagogue. It's not a partisan issue, the Republican congress has turned its back on its people and is aiding this man in breaking our country down. We have to ignore the stupid arbitrary divisions they've put into place in this country and stop this fiasco before it ends up destroying our country. I pray to god we can survive until 2018 to undo this monumental atrocity we have committed upon democracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/332609-senate-panel-probing-russia-ties-asks-treasury-for-trump-financial
youtu.be/E6nUtxFbpaY?t=850
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There was no Russian investigation of Trump. Stop reading fake news

>two advisors said

Are they named?

thehill.com/policy/national-security/332609-senate-panel-probing-russia-ties-asks-treasury-for-trump-financial

cry more bitch nigger

>Trump is being investigated by the FBI
Stopped reading right there

Why should i believe (((Chuck Schumer)))?

>Cryin' Chuck the Cuck Jewmer is a credible source
I'm so sick of you faggots. I literally want you dead

When has anyone ever named their inside White house sources in an article?

It usually isn't necessary if you have hard evidence to corroborate your report
Do you have any evidence that corroborates the unnamed officials?

Then I don't give a shit. My White house insider sources say so.

What a weak, pathetic person. Jesus christ.

I'm starting to think the only people on Sup Forums who unironically support trump are either retarded or being payed to do so. It was a nice ride but come on guys. Even ignoring the fact that this man's clearly lost his mind, he's never going to be able to "save the western world" at this rate. In fact, I'm predicting him dying of a heart attack before the end of summer.

Linking us to poshitico. YOU HAVE TO GO.

>using power makes you weak
>If you kill your enemies, they win

but this isn't evidence. This is just fake news. There's nothing we can actually VERIFY here. If I can't verify it then I do not believe it.

Thats not an investigation

No, getting mad at "narratives" does. It's suburban cuck shit. Wolves don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep.

>little by little America is turning into a commie dictature
Kremlin shills applause
Real Americans will uprise and oust that Russian puppet

Fuck off CTR shill. Nice image from Politico.

SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED SAGED

don't bother.

Nu/pol/ believes everything the media sells them. Bluepill af

>I'm starting to think the only people on Sup Forums who unironically believe the MSM are either retarded or being payed to do so
You were close, so I fixed it for you

this, if you are gonna have fucking nonamed source at least bring some fucking evidence. The best thing about "anonymous" sources is that there is nowhere to place the blame if it turns out the "information" was false or wrong

lol wut?

Most of everything you believe is second hand knowledge, you stupid ass. You have to believe in credibility to get through life. You cant verify everything.

Take things with a grain of salt but don't forget that there's a difference between being a skeptic and being in denial. Hopefully, you're just trying to be funny right now or society has tremendously failed you.

Comey had it coming. He's probably a pedo to boot. How is this shocking to anyone that's been paying attention?

When people have an incentive to lie, and no evidence to back up a claim, obviously only a gullible idiot would believe them.

Comey told trump on 3 seperate occasions that he wasnt being investigated. Shut up you fucking cuck.

So Pro trump news is also bullshit, correct?

For example?

Fake news

Anything Trump says or the white house pushes, by your definition, is also bullshit because furthering your own interests is an incentive to lie

I want to smack those stupid glasses off of his faggot smug face

What we're witnessing is a quiet and gradual takeover of the US government by a small authoritarian group. Anybody who says that this investigation is ludacris or disagrees with the group is labelled as 'under investigation'.
Talk about silent but deadly

The current situation is a serious threat to our democracy. Dangerous times for our country.

>Comey told trump on 3 seperate occasions that he wasnt being investigated. Shut up you fucking cuck.

T: am I being investigated?
C: I can't tell that to you
T: he said I'm not being investigated

don't be an idiot

Who'd the hell is leaking so much in this White House?

Force them all to be monitored 24/7, or fire everyone you don't trust. someone inside the WH is trying to bring down Trump.

Well the qualifying point being whether there's evidence to support it.

"Sources say" is not evidence.

I'm with donald though, all the way.

He's alpha male.

I agree, the overreach of the FBI and CIA are a big deal

>C: I can't tell that to you
Pretty sure comey HAS to tell trump if trump asks.

>and no evidence to back up a claim
Imagine being so upset you can't even read a >30 word sentence.

haha, I didn't say I believed what the article was saying without question but the idea that Trump can "save the western world" should be dead to most. The only domestic big "wins" he's had so far is AHCA and FCC shit. Neither of which are things that Sup Forums supports.

Even if MSM is lying, they essentially do a better job convincing the masses than y'all do. If their lies are more convincing than y'alls truths then maybe you should take pointers from them. In a way they're better at "redpilling" than you haha.

Also y'all get mighty offended when someone slights Trump at all, dont you ;).

Thats you bucko

Well Trump pissed many people off. On top of thathe didnt have any experience hiring in DC so there are tons of Obama holdovers working there as secretaries, clerks etc.

The leak culture of DC is too good for Trump's administration. They're mostly people who have no idea what they're doing and people have been leaking since the inception of this country. It's been refined. Impossible to stop it completely.

Priebus said on one of the morning shows, that he brought Comey in and showed him several news reports back in February, and each and everyone were denied by him. I'll see if i can find the clip.

Agreed, and everything coming from the white house is "sources" I dont believe any politician

Oh look. More anonmoose sources.

Most of the Obama staff was fired and those who weren't are probably in positions with no access to the information stream now.

>Also y'all get mighty offended when someone slights Trump at all, dont you
Says the person who does a book report on a one-off shitpost

>Ya'll
>Ya'll
>Ya'll
At least abandon obvious tells if you're going to shitpost here

Well, if anyone has the inside scoop on Trump, it's surely Politico.

This is the main peddler of fake news who's all about incorrectly interpreting what is his own fake news. His own name for crying out loud. Is it good for Dolan? He no rikey. Is it bad for Ronald? He rikey

People in the typist pool or working as secretaries have tons of access. People who work as maids and such see many things behing the scenes.
Its how peasants learned what the King was up to

fake news

>according to a person

Unnamed source = bullshit.

What is it with liberals and creating false realities for themselves?

TRIGGERED!!!

I scream at the television too. Glad I finally have comradery with my President.

>Mfw people don't trust Politico, probably one of the most reputable bipartisan news outlets in the country.

These guys have been working the inside of the White house for a very long time. Their reporting is neutral and it's only downfall is that it only looks at things in the scope of the two party system.

Why are these faggots still leaking to the media?

why don't you talk about BRICS in this retarded post?

nobody gives a fuck about Schumer we all wish he was dead

Duurrrr pizzagate...

I like messing with y'all but I love typing up shit. It takes about half a minute to do so its no skin off my bones. But if you have any substantive response to what I said I love to hear it and keep the conversation going.

>Pretty sure comey HAS to tell trump if trump asks.
nope he doesn't have that privilege if he is the one being investigated. checks and balances that you guys used to have

>reputable
>news outlets
pick one

AHEM

Don't forget to tell him to go back to /r/theDonald and call him a centipede.

Lock her up lock her up.....oh wait..

I thought y'all would get pissy over "haha" and "lol" before something as mundane as"y'all."

When the article is telling the truth.

.....but... Hillary is a crook and we can prove it right?

>Do these seem like the actions of a man who is competent and morally sane?
Define morally sane.
A man who's wife got paid by the Clinton foundation for her personal endeavours. Is that morally sane? If you are doing a criminal investigation. And your wife is taking money from the suspects foundation.
Not to mention. Liberals praised him when he got appointed.
Hated him when he was investigating Hillary. Loved him when investigating Trump. Is this morally sane or bipolar?

he's probably a nigger, or a hick.

Needs a few more "allegedly" to be REALLY trustworthy information.

If i was being falsely accused over and over while trying to save the country, i would be pretty pissed to.

especially after investigators say over and over that there is no evidence of collusion.

>More importantly, do these seem like the actions of a man who is innocent?
Depends, if you read the two attached letters that go into detail on why they found him to be performing subpar (at best) and why he was fired. They paint a very clear picture on why he was not deamed trustworthy. If the head of the FBI is not trustworthy. Then the entire organisation is not trustworthy.
Also Clapper recently stated that there are no ties between Trump and Russia.
I dislike Clapper with a passion and he dislikes Trump too. If he comes out with a statement like that. It becomes very clear that Trump is not colluding with the Russians. Which was a campaign narrative created by the Clinton team. And for which we have not seen a single shred of proof.
>Our country is slowly being taken over by this demagogue.
Your country has been taken over by demagogues for decades. On both sides of the political spectrum.
It's called globalism
>It's not a partisan issue, the Republican congress has turned its back on its people and is aiding this man in breaking our country down.
Pretty sure that the Dems have done more harm than good to the US.
>We have to ignore the stupid arbitrary divisions they've put into place in this country and stop this fiasco before it ends up destroying our country.
What fiasco? Destroying harmful economic policies?
>I pray to god we can survive until 2018 to undo this monumental atrocity we have committed upon democracy
Fairly certain that you're an atheist. Don't bring in prayer and God, if you're a non believer. Sounds very Saul Alinsky to me.

We would if we had her emails.

>(((advisers)))

>y'all

Why do liberals always do this when they feel threatened? Is it an attempt to sound more masculine, which they subconsciously associate with white Southerners and urban blacks?

Firing Comet was the right move. It was after Trump was sworn in, it was 2 months ago. Firing him after the investigation bomb he dropped on Trump and company. Firing him the day before he meets with the same man that got Flynn fired. Either it's crooked or Trump is just really incompetent. I personally side with my president is an idiot surrounded by crooks.

Politico can be very good.
Unfortunatly they are often "tipped off" or fed stories by biased politicians.
These things are often taken at face value.

Like all the disproved articles linked on the forums during the campaigns. ....
Lock her up... lock her up....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is where he said it. One week ago.

youtu.be/E6nUtxFbpaY?t=850

>investigation bomb he dropped on Trump

u wot?

Don't melt little snowflake. As soon as it isn't fun for liberals to troll Sup Forums we will leave. Just think your safe space returned.

>still this mad
The tears will never end, will they

Interesting how the number of anti-Trump posters per obvious bait thread is so consistent with that reddit screen cap about trying to control the conversation.

Lmao that is the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. They are pushing new heights in fake news. As if Trump would be "taken aback" by Cryin' Chuck Schumer.

Almost as ridiculous as having peaceful relations with those pale shitskins the russians.

Let's be honest, accusations are half of politics. If you can't handle them then it just means you aren't that good at politics. Trump has some good ideas, but people were right when they said he didn't know how hard the presidency would be. This is major league politics and I don't think he's even cut out for a city council. Hopefully he can rein this in, but if he cant maybe it'll be best for Pence to take the lead.

Prolly a shoop. What is she nuts? Wants to hold onto power. Be "moderate"?

Yeah his staff.

Lmao

Trump literally just pulled a Nixon.

Nobody but the rednecks are going to believe his bullshit now

writing "BLUMPF BTFO IMPEACHED" and acting butthurt for the 9001 time isn't "trolling".

He is such a cuck he needed Putin to finish of Clinton. His wife doesn't even sleep in the same bed. Trump is cuck snowflake supereme.

Trumps stupidity is a problem for everyone including hinself.

haha what? Ok, sure.

>He had grown enraged by the Russia investigation, two advisers said, frustrated by his inability to control the mushrooming narrative around Russia. He repeatedly asked aides why the Russia investigation wouldn’t disappear and demanded they speak out for him. He would sometimes scream at television clips about the probe, one adviser said.

>...Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer told him he was making a big mistake — and Trump seemed "taken aback," according to a person familiar with the call.

We want you to stay, though. Your impotent butthurt is fantastic. Quick question, will you throw a tantrum when the wall is built or quietly flee back to...where are you from, again?

...and senile old people everywhere.