A country ruled by an twitter account

A country ruled by an twitter account.

>Bypassing Jew press is a bad thing

K.

A country whose president can speak directly to the people at any time day or night without paying the kike media for an hour long time slot.

>implying a shitpostocracy is a bad thing

Welcome to the 21st century achmed

it's the same media you believe when they shill against erdoğan

Only if you are enough of a faggot to read Twitter

Stop reading it, stop reading stories about Twitter

Ill take a twitter account over an Alinskyite any day.

It's pretty embaressing desu

The yanks just don't seem to see it

A country ruled by womb-to-tomb brainwashing and self loathing.

>twitter
>not Jew

better than a country ruled by guilt

I call them "fireside tweets." It was going to become the new norm sooner or later.

Trump is such a disaster. You better vote CDU or SPD in next election. You're going to get the same do nothing government, beholden to Russia, if you elect Frauke Petry (bitch).

>A country ruled by Islamic Gommunism

It's his word though

I doubt a 70 year old man is gonna take the time out of his presidency to move to gab.ai or some shit

Merkel couldn't speak clearly on Twitter, or you would all find out she hates Germany and wants you all to be replaced with malleable brown peasants.

>calais voted against this
oy vey looks like they need more enriching

>The right has cucks fooled harder than the Jews could ever dream of
>Cucks go fucking ballistic if you point this out

lmao enjoy the ruins of western civilization, destroyed by paranoiacs who think a handful of poorfag migrants is a bigger threat than power-hungry billionaires

Better than a country ruled by what news agencies decide to print, edit, cut out, add in, and shit into our heads.

Also Trump's tweets make many people buttmad,
and seeing the buttmad brings a smile to my face when i'm having a bad day.
Even though he's not my president, i thank him for bringing comedy-food for my face to smile.

IN A WORLD

You need to watch the Black Mirror episode "the waldo moment" if you haven't already

the only difference between trump and waldo is that trump is a physical person and not a cartoon

Your country is ruled by a cunt

>A country where having certain opinions is illegal

>A country where owning copies of a certain book without government comments is illegal

Every fucking American hate thread is made by a damn kraut, and then the next thing you know, the Americans are defending Germans like their own fucking Jews.

A handful?

underrated