Sup Forums is falling for (((their))) tricks - Reminder 2

Here's the deal. Ever since (((they))) got Matt Furie to "kill" pepe, all major news outlets are reporting on it. Here's what will happen in the next few weeks:
>shareblue and ctr will spam 'pepe' is dead
>they will try and force new memes to replace pepe
>this will kill any meme magic that may exist
>their new memes like 'blepe' will be used to hold sway over Sup Forums
>we will have lost and fallen for the most obvious jewish tricks
Pic related is a pepe- like version of blepe, notice the ear.
I'm warning you now Sup Forums. It has already started.

Cleverbot, are you human?

Are you Achmed?

This thread is retarded op nothing to see here, I'm so sleepy I think I'll have a nap, sage

you're a fucking moron, 'killing' him did nothing at all except extend his lifetime.

Please be a larper because if not you just prove I'm right.
Then why don't people stop discussing it if it's that simple, I see 100 threads like this a day saying "muh is pepe dead"

In the same way you can't create memes, you also cannot kill memes.

Memes come and go on their own. Furie is a fucking cuck.

>I see 100 threads like this

Get a fucking job

>can't create memes
That's where you're wrong kiddo. They've created blepe and the furry guy and it's working.
>What is exaggeration

the whole thing is fucking gay and satanic honestly, family. Furie is one of those pizzagate-tier pedos and so are all the rest of these niggers that push pro and anti pepe, alt-right and antifa are all jewish front organizations, the merchant meme was created by a (((satanist))). Basically /pol is always wrong.

I am really sleepy. I don't think this is happening. You should just get some sleep.

It's okay, we have Landwülf now

As another user stated in a previous thread:
Here's the truth...

Meme magic is real in the sense that we are a collective consciousness. We are channeling our awareness into a symbol and using it for what we want the most if we're all collectively wanting that "thing" to happen

That's why everyone says, "best timeline ever", because we're shaping the timeline.

Collective consciousness is something the elites know about and have been using for years which is why they use the media to shape public opinion

Some parts of the internet feel collective consciousness ties into the cubism and Saturnism and some have even alleged it caused 9/11

We either by accident or by some other force have tapped into one of the secrets (((they))) have been hiding from us

They're now trying to take that power away from us to use random memes so that we back off of 1 solid meme. They don't want all of our consciousness behind 1 figure

That's why you've been seeing so many threads about "what can Sup Forums hijack next?" (i.e. OK sign, rainbows, upside down CNN logo), they're trying to bait us into going into different directions and abandon Pepe

Don't fall for their Jewish tricks!!!

Kek is life, Kek is eternal, Kek is Pepe, Kek is us

The more you post this copy-pasta, the more you come off like a weirdo.

None of the oldfags think Pepe is "dead." You can't kill a meme.

GET IN HERE, LETS DEFEAT (((THEM))) BY ELECTING THIS GUY

>hasn't read the sheets of evidence
>bla blah anti Semitic

Kill yourself kike fucker

why would the egyptian god of chaos want stability? You're a retarded faggot even by your own definition.

Shills confirm
Did you even read the op or are you one of ((them))
>none of the oldfags think pepe is dead
But the newfags and redditors might and there are more of them than there are oldfags

Who gives a shit? The normies tried taking Pepe in 2014/2015 and we soundly defeated them with the power of Poo Poo Pee Pee. This is nothing, and if need be we will flood the web once more with grotesque memes just to demonstrate our power.

You faggots are using a kike-meme created by kikes to keep you down. This is the definition of cuckoldry.

Read the start of my post. It's not mine you dumb nigger but I'm saying it makes a good point

Pardon, should have said "It's alright, Pepe cheats death through us and now we also have Landwülf"

Pepe needs to die, nu/pol/'s reliance on him is stifling creativity.

you're all babies crying over a cartoon frog.

This is actually a good point, probably the only reason I would want to stop Sup Forums using pepe
What does that make the media
Good

The exact same thing.

No rest for the wicked in this meme war?