MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN /miga/ - Physical removal edition

What does based Moshe Feiglin defend?
>No more foreign aid by the USA to Israel
>Annex the west bank and gaza, give the people three choices: serve in the IDF and become citizens, become permanent residents (if they aren't terrorists), get money to help you relocate somewhere else
>Stop Bibi's cuckoldry: No more giving land away, no more dismantling settlements, no more cucking Israel to be buddies with saudis, actually move embassies to Jerusalem
>Go back to espousing the basic values of national identity and having values (Says Trump Movement is a global movement doing exactly this)
>Keep allied to the US, but as two sovereign states
>End authoritarian laws like mandatory biometrical IDs. A form of faithful libertarianism that he says are just biblical values espoused by the likes of the founding fathers for ex
>Stop pretending "Palestine" is anything but fake news. They're called "arabs"
>Take down the security barrier, let arabs decide which of the 3 options to take.
>Taking no money from christian organizations. Jews got to stand on their feet
>To give the state of Israel a horizon of freedom and fulfill our historical goals as a Jewish nation, and fill our public life with a meaningful life, creating this special free Jewish culture that should be created. Israel should not be just another state, but a proper jewish state.
>The syria strike was great, but Israel should have done it, they are the original superpower of the region, "and because we are running away from our identity we don’t realize that we are the solution."

Inspiration vid
youtube.com/watch?v=I5HcGXWD1zs

Article for more info
dailywire.com/news/16162/interview-moshe-feiglin-original-opponent-kassy-dillon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rf2-4cSEZy0
youtube.com/watch?v=rtyLoxqEQiM
youtube.com/watch?v=j0Jcy7ykqvI&index=40&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
youtube.com/watch?v=hTYTi2ZPcBc&index=46&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
youtube.com/watch?v=AaxxawM7nX4
youtube.com/watch?v=DLU4kz-BpqY&index=5&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
youtube.com/watch?v=fjt4xpausT4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan
madmonarchist.blogspot.com.br/2011/05/israel-and-jewish-monarchy.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based Moshe's platform will now be posted

1. MIGA

Now selected opinions.

a - Hitler

b - Zionism

c - Joe Biden and Erdogan

d - Homosexuals

e - Arabs

f - Feminism

Here's another vid of him laying down his proposals. Turn the captions on and see how the libtard reporter can't stop the silent majority from walking all over PC BS to make Israel great again
youtube.com/watch?v=rf2-4cSEZy0

>Those who fight against us should be killed, should be dead. Those who launch those rockets against kindergatens and so on, should be shot. Those who want to leave, more than 60% of them, should have our help to leave. Those who want to stay, can stay
FAKE NEWS BTFO. Israel has to WIN.

More
>Time to stop receiving aid from the US
youtube.com/watch?v=j0Jcy7ykqvI&index=40&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
>Moshe Feiglin the extremist? Fake news hates him, first sign he's /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=hTYTi2ZPcBc&index=46&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
>Israel Must Be Sovereign. MIGA. Feiglin tackles race-baiting ar*bs
youtube.com/watch?v=AaxxawM7nX4
>Wolf Blitzer interviews Moshe Feiglin on his plan for Gaza. Fake Media hates him
>This is a religious war
youtube.com/watch?v=DLU4kz-BpqY&index=5&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd

You really improved the information from 10 hours ago.

this was a nice read. here's a bump for all your effort.

Make Israel non-existant again

why do brasillians like jews so much, i know a few brasillians and they all love jews im ok with this.

just 20 min on paint and wikipedia
thanks my friend. After France and the Netherlands, this will be our next great patriotic victory

That must be the fact that the only "skinheads" here are brown people that literally keep Hitler dvds and go in front of jew places to autistic screech nothing of substance and get tagged by the Federal Police.
"We" don't like or dislike jews, but we hate globalists.

I want the whole world to be great again, and I've never seen an ourguy that is as much of an ourguy as this guy

pic related is the only non-biblical jews brazilians even know exists

>>No more foreign aid by the USA to Israel
it's too good to be true

why did i laugh when he said shekels

Israel is rightful Palestinian clay

g - Sovereignty and Citizenship

because it's a kekful

Israeli cucks drew pic related, not me

He's pretty based, he's probably one of the only people I feel I can actually vote for. On the contrary I'm not really Jewish myself (I'm christian), and I don't know how I feel on him pushing for a stronger Jewish identity.

What's the plan, gonna get him elected and move there to join their army and start a crusade?

a jewsade
but he's a secularist tho

His positions on this are a bit odd though. He wants to increase jewish identity but not religiously, but actually yes religiously

I guess he just doesn't want muslims

Who'd you usually vote for?

"Make Israel Great Again"

No!

Israel must be a vibrant multicultural society.

Inb4
>Fuck off sandnigger monkey no shitskins in my land REEEEEEEEEEe
I'm white, heres me 3 years ago

No one, I'm 19 so I didn't really have any election that I had a chance to vote in yet.
>He wants to increase jewish identity but not religiously, but actually yes religiously
It's a pretty big debate over who's Jewish and what is it to be Jewish and how to define the Jewish identity because well, it's a religious cult group basically and Hitler meme'd it into an ethnicity. I'm guessing he want's a strong Jewish-Israeli identity, with fundamental Jewish values and tradition.

literally

I read the interview in the OP, seems like that "aid" is only allowed to be used in the United States of America, is that like, I don't know, paying to jew yourself?

jewish identity is religion,jews pretend to not be religous

but sabbatti zevi taught me better

Fuck off, Jordanian/Egyptian sandnigger we know there's no (((Palestinian People)))

>No more foreign aid by the USA to Israel
WTF, I love Israel now!

paying for israei dual citizens, who pay taxes to israel

Are you telling someone to shut it down?
It gets easy points with american people who are pro-Israel and serves as gibs for american defense contractors

If he lets me have my public transit on Sabbath and leaves me the fuck alone he's got my vote. My loyalty os national and ethnic, not religious.

>jewish identity is religion
Then Israel has a very small minority of Jews, for a Jewish state.
>>I'm white
I'm whiter, so what?

Just move out of the haredi neighbourhood

He wants freedom tho, see the interview. Buses for everyone if they pay

Not even in a haredi neighbourhood or city. Slavsquatest city around. Fucks have a ghetto area in this city yet they still go out of their way on sabbath to chimp out at cars

You act like this is some kind of unconscionable burden, but we give foreign aid to Israel in order to control their politics. It's not a gift, it never was a gift.

This guy sounds great, but Bibi plays ball. If Mr. Feiglin can make it worth the USA's while to have him in power, then perhaps he has a chance.

fuck yeah meme FEEGLIEN FEEGLIEN FEEFLIEN into pm

Is Schlomo Silver already saying Moshe has

>Just move out of the haredi neighbourhood
Public transport doesn't work during Shabbat (saturday) in all of Israel, nor do most businesses because of the fact you'll get a fine if you do.
And if you ever have the misfortune like I did to live in a city like Bnei Brak then you might as well just end yourlife, the place is a shithole and Haredi Jews are no better than muslims, if he takes away their welfare it'd be great as well.

Could we mobilize the FXP autismos?

lets make this a daily thread

He says he'll have separation of yeshiva and state so that might help

He wants school vouchers also. Didn't see if he wants to end all gibs tho

Brazilbro, thanks for turning my attention to this guy's existance. Too bad he's too extreme to be electable in the current climate. His own partymates jewed him out of his spot on the list with law manipulation when he last scored high

That's like r/the_donald but with chavs and 15 y.o, so I'd rather not have another flood of autism into this board.

This guy sounds amazing. Israelis are lucky to have him.

We need israeli Alex Jones to help us. Maybe Ben Shapiro could fill the role if he acted more like a retard from time to time. He's already making him known in the US with this interview

Of course not bringing them here. I am saying we gotta start meming that guy on FXP.
Is there a jewchan?

If it becomes a daily thing you might run into the problem with shills and stormfags calling this "greater Israel" or whatever.
It's already the second time of the day the OP made the thread, last time was at 05:00 AM here, so you can bet you have an autist on this end about the subject.

Wikipedia says he got 10 to 20% of Lilud support before he quit because Bibi was jewing him. He was trying to take the party from the inside like Trump did

Feiglin has to help himself. He has good ideas for Israel's well-being, but he has to understand his diplomatic position with the USA. The US isn't going to just stop influencing Israel, they are an important strategic asset in the Gulf.

Don't think I agree with everything here, but dang I like him based af

Well it would be nive if it was an official position so that you fucks would stop meming Israel getting free gibs for lolocauat. Anyone with a braincell knows it's not free

fxp is cancer we could just jave a subreddit will call FEEGLIEN FEEGLIEN FEEGLIEN or something
also this is our anthem youtube.com/watch?v=fjt4xpausT4

I saw it on the dailywire and wanted to see pol's reaction to such a based jew

>Anyone with a braincell knows it's not free

In Israel perhaps. Westerners, both left and right wing, fall for the "gibs for the holocaust" meme very easily. Doesn't help that anti-American propagandists actively push that narrative.

Reddit has more ahmeds masquerading as euros than even Sup Forums. We need memetic presence in Israel.

lmao

He says he'll keep allied but in a more equal position (as much as possible, anyway)

Holy shit, if all of this is correct then I will support Israel 100%. All I have ever wanted is for Jews to be separate, same with every other ethnic group. This guy sounds like a real leader if this is genuine.

i guess Sup Forums is our only option

Sorry bro, but if you are Christian, then gtfo. Israel is for Jews now and that isn't going to change. Either deal with being a minority or leave. This goes for all people and religions.

He has literaly 0% chance to win. He's based though. With him in the government, greater Israel will happen even before the plans of 2028.

if he gets enogh votes from the likud yisrail beiteun and habait heyhudi a right wing parlimeant will have to be fromed with him

Well memed ahmed

itt: ugly Jews

DUDE

"Hitler meme'd it into reality

Sure. Not to mention genetics that prove Jews are a distinct ethnicity, but yeah... okay.

No just you, George. Stop funding BDS and Betselem

Is he going to build the Third Temple?

It's different here. It's not 2 parties and that the winner takes it all.
Nah, even if he will get the majority of the votes, he wouldn't be able to form a coalition, so he wouldn't be the prime minister.
Not Ahmed, just larping

why do Jews look like this?
is it the thousands of years of inbreeding?

So its even easier. He gets 24% he wins. He gets a little less they'll need him in the coalition

I would vote for this Jew

Agreed. If this guy gets elected, alt right Whites and Jews would be far less hostile with each other. Globalists would get fucked hard from this.

Okay. Let's set aside the fact that we know it's impossible. How do we do it?

Dude, nobody even know he exists. This is the first time I fucking hear of him lol

him having enogh influnce in the would make ou r movemeant grow

the alt-right is controlled opposition.

wake up, moshe

No. Just alt right and Israel. Diaspora kykes will be crying bloody tears

based kike

fuck arabs

It will happen alone. The arab population is growing. That will make the right wing stonger.

Read his wiki page. Bibi was so scared he was growing 10% each new leadership race that he had to jew him

The MSM and the tel aviv degenerate elites don't want you to know about him

BTW, do israeli monarchists exist?

>take down security barrier

Armageddon he we come

People's Republic of Israel when?

you know why habait heyudi got 8 last election but beofre that 12
those 4 have gone to the likud those 4 seats are what we need to target

Kingdom of Judaea when?

True. I don't understand how so many Jews in the west can fall for the globalist tricks of thinking whites are the real enemy. Seems like Israel has its fair share of moronic open borders crowds as well. Leftist people truly have a mental disease

Nope. Died when Rome came in.

Aryans created civilization. They invented agriculture, discovered medicine and math, geometry and psychology. They even created the first monotheistic religion. As a non-Aryan, all you had to do in order to live in an Aryan civilization (Sumer, Egypt, Iran, etc) was to:

>obey Aryan societal law (dont kill, dont steal, work in building aqueducts, homes and etc -- basically labor to the benefit of the whole society)

That's it.

Enter: The Jew.

The people who would become the Jews were not originally united by language, blood or religion. They were a group of people from all over the place, most likely including some Aryans, who did not want to live according to Aryan law. They chose to live outside of society as:

>Murderers for hire
>Thieves and bandits
>Vagrants and slaves

They were originally called the Habiru, a word which means "bandit/murderer." After hundreds of years of inbreeding, the Habiru people created a new ethnicity through a false act of evolution: the Hebrews. Even the word "Habiru" evolved into the word "Hebrew." The early Jews were described as wandering or escaped dogs.These people would later invade the land of Canaan, which was another Semitic/Arab land. Eventually, they took over Canaan and renamed it "Israel" after they stole the monotheistic religion of Zoroastrianism and declared themselves, not the Aryans, as "God's Chosen People."

This basically continues until today.

This is Judaism and these are the Jews:

>thieves
>murderers
>degenerates
>co-opters of religion and culture
>the original "evil spirits" in man's most ancient religions

SOURCES:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan

try finding the rightfull heir to king David

The text is written backwards, and will spelling mistakes.

Yes but apparently very few madmonarchist.blogspot.com.br/2011/05/israel-and-jewish-monarchy.html?m=1

Bibi is a limpdick fag but I always fear voting for other right wingers because the left is more consilidated
Nein
Suomi since when are you sucommie