BROTHERS OF POL. IT IS IN THIS DARKEST HOUR I ASK TO LEND YOUR MIND. AS I KNOW THE POWER THAT IT POSSESSES...

BROTHERS OF POL. IT IS IN THIS DARKEST HOUR I ASK TO LEND YOUR MIND. AS I KNOW THE POWER THAT IT POSSESSES. I FEAR THAT MY PEOPLE STAND ON THE PRECIPICE OF ANNIHILATION. WE ARE A HARDY PEOPLE, BUT SUCH A THREAT WE HAVE NOT YET FACED.

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/the-shape-of-things-to-come-20170509
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/4-houses-burnt-in-renewed-coligny-protests-20170508
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/woman-watches-as-home-is-petrol-bombed-by-coligny-protesters-20170426
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/10-arrested-after-laudium-protests-turn-violent-20170510
timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/09/WATCH-Protesters-bulldoze-police-vans-at-Richards-Bay-harbour1
youtube.com/watch?v=_GovDcQTKOg
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/limpopo-police-station-burnt-down-as-violence-erupts-in-makhado-20170510
ewn.co.za/2017/05/09/watch-ennerdale-looters-pelt-police-vehicle-with-bricks
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/eldorado-park-explodes-over-lack-of-houses-and-jobs-20170509
ewn.co.za/2017/05/10/several-shops-close-doors-after-night-of-looting-and-violence-in-eldorado-park
ewn.co.za/2017/05/10/violent-protests-disrupt-schooling-in-gugulethu
ewn.co.za/2017/05/10/housing-protests-spill-into-finetown
ewn.co.za/2017/05/09/several-shops-looted-in-kliptown
suidlanders.co.za/wat-hulle-se/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna need some more info to help you out nigger

How it all started

news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/the-shape-of-things-to-come-20170509

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/4-houses-burnt-in-renewed-coligny-protests-20170508

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/woman-watches-as-home-is-petrol-bombed-by-coligny-protesters-20170426

Now the violence start to spread. (note subtle journalism)

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/10-arrested-after-laudium-protests-turn-violent-20170510

timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/09/WATCH-Protesters-bulldoze-police-vans-at-Richards-Bay-harbour1

youtube.com/watch?v=_GovDcQTKOg

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/limpopo-police-station-burnt-down-as-violence-erupts-in-makhado-20170510

ewn.co.za/2017/05/09/watch-ennerdale-looters-pelt-police-vehicle-with-bricks

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/eldorado-park-explodes-over-lack-of-houses-and-jobs-20170509

ewn.co.za/2017/05/10/several-shops-close-doors-after-night-of-looting-and-violence-in-eldorado-park

ewn.co.za/2017/05/10/violent-protests-disrupt-schooling-in-gugulethu

ewn.co.za/2017/05/10/housing-protests-spill-into-finetown

ewn.co.za/2017/05/09/several-shops-looted-in-kliptown

shit dude. We'll come help you if it starts to go down

Ruling party ANC is pushing the violence. They have lost a public support due to extreme corruption and the only way to stay in power is to polarize the poor's hatred for the white man. Civil war is his only option.

That police van looks really comfy t b h, like something from the 90s

Tis been an honor Pol. Blood for the Blood God

Bump

You still have not emigrated? At this point you're just asking for it.

Yeah we could us the help.

>implying im leaving fellow Boere to the black hoards

Your on your own user. Better pepper that angus.

You did not lose in 1994, you've already lost in 1902. Eat up your pride and realize it, then move on, that place is not worth the bones of a single grenadier.

B A S E D

Blood for the blood go mate, give those niggers hell.

Such an American thing to say but typical considering your projecting what your response would if you were in that situation.

Cant really blame us for surrendering. The English burnt down our farms and fed our captured sons and wives powdered glass. A lot of them died in those camps. Eternal Anglos not a meme

this or get the fuck back to europe while the gates are open

Dont listen to this cuck
His mentallity is the reason the western world is free falling into doom. Hes a spineless defeatist.
"Eh man things are bad just give up and run away"
say it with me
>C.U.C.K

South Africa is dead, Zimbabwe #2 within 10 years, guaranteed. of course before then it will be invaded and bombed as to disarm the nuclear arsenal. And after that it will be left to wallow in it's own shit. The hordes of Zimbabweans who make for SA, will now turn their eyes towards Europe. At some point Europe will either wake up, or true PATRIOTS will stay holed up in yet unmolested countries until UN intervention.

I would recommend the formation of some group with the sole intended purpose of providing security and protection to your communities user.

It is imperstive you band together quickly so you are not easy targets.

Also research geurilla tactics.

If everyone leaves, whose left to fight. Leave the old and sick behind?

Godspeed you honorable bastard

My nation has existed in recognizable form for a thousand years and will in a thousand more.

Your nation is nearing its end after barely 250 years because
>Muh 49.9999 %

How difficult is the language down there to learn? I'm considering going on vacation in SA to kill some feral niggers, but I think knowing the local language might get me out of a scrape or two.

Been to the Congo and Somalia before for similar trips. SA is looking very ripe for the type of ideal conditions to get in some under-the-radar human hunting.

Looking to bag around 10 trophies (I take left thumbs, personally) or so, but actual bodycount would be in the 100 or more over the course of a week. Granted an actual open civil war would have to start. If its just protests its not worth showing up.

They already do all that mate are you this new to the SA situation?

So? No shit that's going to happen? We all know about the 50% minority stat

But when shit gets bad people like me wont run in fear. Your a female in a males body. You advocate for south africans to run away instead of standing and defending there land. Your worse than a nigger in all honesty.

Things are so one sided here,its fucking disgusting. God help die beloofde land..

How many whites are leaving the country?

Good mate, reminder you Americans will prevail.

this gon be gud

This

The National Party (muh apartheid) threw our nukes into the ocean before relinquishing power to the nigs.

I live in a gated community with pretty decent communication between the residents (100 people). My family is heavily armed since my father owns a security company.(only way to really get your hand on rifles) We have 3 Lm-4 rifles with about a thousand rounds of ammunition. Gonna go buy more tomorrow first thing. Nothing food wise. Any recommendations?

Some kind user linked the dokument so Ive got alot of reading to do still tonight.

OP, did you see the Nazi posters at Stellies? Hitlarious...

>But when shit gets bad people like me wont run in fear.

You're an idiot. You wont need to run in fear, you're going to die when the systems keeping alive the just in time economy supplying the stores with goods and farms with fuel and fertilizers collapse. Your national gun fetish means you're sitting at ground zero of the biggest cannibal outbreak when shit goes down, you're either going to die or your neighbor will eat you because American national unity is a farce.

Just make a raft and sail away. Well pick u up for sure. Come home Boer man.

goddamn, Boerbro. That doesn't look good. Rape apes in packs of 200 sounds pretty scary.
Step up your livestream/ video capabilities- if you go out, go out hard, take as many motherfuckers with you as you can, and share it with the world. Glory is forever. Wish there was something concrete I could help you with.

Once again faggot
The word C.U.C.K was meant to describe people like you.
>A spineless bitch
I'm about to head to the gun range to sharpen my skills for when that day comes. I'm not a weak spineless coward like you.
When shit hits the fan ill be ready.
Its sad im gonna be practicing with a glock 20 it says made in Austria on it.
Every time i see that i think of how great nations in Europe that were able to develop such amazing things is filled with weak faggots like you.

You can stay over at my place for a bit if you need to boer man

bump, AirhuntingSA is cool, get a gun if you have one, be ready. unfortunately many collapses will be inevitable

Come on, you can post it once more - insult me, that will show me, dont try to disprove my points, logic and discussion is for faggots, you're a tought nigger are you? Oops, i just linked your behavior to the people you hate.

GET TO USA NOW!!!!!

Do what you must brother. DEFEND THE BLOODLINE!!

In a sane society, it's you guys that we should have at refugees instead of the mudshits.

Ive heard it pretty tricky. If you do come I can point you in any direction youd seek.

Loads. You should see Gumtree (Craigslist) Dirt cheap house furniture. People selling their stuff so low for quick turnover. Plane tickets are expensive

Yeah that shit is just fucking unbelievable

very

Yeah if each of us takes out ten then we win the war. Then its just the armor we have to worry about :^). And Ill document where I can. Just make sure to make S.A Generals for me
to post in.

Sorry bro. There's not enough of us as is. Cant leave now

If shit is really hitting the fan I'll come fight with you guys

African race wars.

your ancestors would be proud for you to go down fighting.

What western powers have influence there? Have you tried knocking all possible doors?

This is all our future.
Prove us wrong Booka-sama.

Do you have a "bug out to Oranjia plan"?

your nation has become 20% nonwhite in as many years, soon you'll be gone. By 2030 you'll be no whiter than the US

Wait... you're serious user?

Thankfully we do have plenty

Breddy racist bro

Would be great Hans

Shit just reading up about them brings a tear to the eye. The shit they did. Now its our turn.

I like you

I was just searching Twitter for South Africa. Some of these stories are just really sad.

>‘n Jong sekretaresse van Heilbron in die Vrystaat is dankbaar sy leef nadat gewapende swart aanvallers haar verlede Dinsdag oorrompel en beroof het.

I know it's much more difficult than it sounds, but why don't you guys move somewhere else? It almost like you are waiting to be slaughtered.

Well your first step is organization, good luck. Once you get a legitimate group, international aid is the next step. Be careful though, if you get aid from the wrong people, the international left will pile on resources to hasten your genocide.

Fight to the last man, user. Stand up for your country and whats right.

I mean it, I lived in ZA and use this to subtly redpill normies on every occasion

>ʼn 51-jarige melkboer van Noordwes het hom Vrydagaand teen drie gewapende aanvallers verdedig voordat sy honde tot sy redding gekom het.

>“Die honde het hulle laat skrik en hulle het met leë hande op die vlug geslaan en dit het ons tyd gegun om na die huis te hardloop en hulp te ontbied.”

based doggo's

so what's going on ? private contractors are demolishing property even though the police are trying to stop them ?

Europeans should never had set foot there, was not rightfully our land. But what has been done is done.

I support you in the struggle that is emerging, you do not want niggers to overrun and rule you because they will have no mercy, no respect and the whole country will turn into shite. Stand your ground user, dont run. Militia is the only answer if it escalates.

We dont have a revanchist nation flooding us with colonists wanting to grab back the land we stole from them 150 years ago.

We're also not faced with our aquifers going dry and threatening our food supply.

Or with the economy turning to unstable financial scams to keep running instead of production of valuable goods.

And the average Austrian is not 400 $ away from insolvency.

We'll do fine.

Besides the by far biggest group of immigrants are Germans from Germany, they just dont show up in any statistics becase lol EU regulations.

>Hans comes to help
>Fucks off and invades Namibia
I don`t know man, doesn`t sound like you will be there for us.

>Europeans should never had set foot there

fuck you, i live in america

SA user, do you know about the Suidlanders?

Where you at exactly? Do people in your town plan on fighting it out? or is just you?
Plans for food, water, supplies, fortifying the house/town?

I honestly have nothing to do, and a bit of disposable income. I'll come ""hang out"" with you this summer?
we can literally retake parts of SA for Kek probly

Make your own al-qaeda and attack the government at every opportunity. You're going to be genocided soon enough so make those goddamned niggers pay.

we can deal with this afterwards. Still grateful for the boerish help in ww1.

baie dankie

Seriously, why would you choose to not move out of South Africa a long time ago? What good could possibly come from staying there?

I want to join a South African PMC

What do you want from us

both of you should just meet me in south america in like 6 months there's alot of keks to be had down there

Thank you based Duterte

What if Europeans emigrated to Africa, while all the Africans are moving to Europe.

Europeans build a new huge, advanced civilisation on the contintent of Africa while Africans get the cold and worn out Europe.

The old switcheroo.

No one was fucking there, you dumb shit. Go research it. Besides, Europeans explore.

If you are white you're welcome to come here, we are a developed white nation with lots of free space.

Zuma is playing a trick taught by his old friend Mugabe. Barring Big Biz and the Bankers and taking the riches for himself. Well we all know how that played out for our neighbors to the North.

Not yet. It all happened pretty quickly. Making plans now

Nowhere to go. History of our people here. Unwillingness of leaving family/friends.

Shit. How many wrong people are there?

America needs more of you

Gods work. Change the world

Yeah that a pretty happy ending. Sadly very seldom the case. Farm murders are brutal.

If they start burning down houses in our area we will shoot to kill. Most of the residents here agreed.

lmao

I would be down for this as well.

What has been done is done.

>was not rightfully our land
It was nobodies land, South Africa was completely uninhabited

this guy.

im srs af boyz, like freal, I need some excitement an purpose in my life.

Would love to believe that.... Even Iceland was habited. But there was a time the population was 50/50.

I do as well mate.

Let the niggers have Africa. Just move to a real country. It'd be hypocritical of me to say that Africans should go back to Africa and then to say that white people should be allowed to live in Africa too.

Sounds good, what do we do first ?

I'm waiting for Muriclap to kick off or Europe. If not I will get some training in SA and then use that to help remove (((enemies))) from our lands.

Train hard and I mean hard. To the point of absolute fitness where you can run strong for the whole day even after heave fighting.

In all seriousness now.
What happens if shit goes down in SA? Like Rwanda style? Now I think of it, will it be exactly like Rwanda massacre?

Anyway, what should we do? Make contingency plans for logistics? Setting up an organisation that plans for the war? What are we going to do? Or what can I do? Planes won't go to SA when it's happening.

Not even tribes? Not one nig? Completely abandoned?

I'm in, now we just need a kiwi to round out the anglosphere

>South Africa flag

Brother, might I recommend picking up your family/loved ones/whatever valuables you may have and making a line straight for Europe. It may not be much of an upgrade but from there you can apply for citizenship or possibly immigrant status with another country.

If you need to just have you and whoever you take with act convincingly muslim.

Just stay safe Afribro.

Read this guys: suidlanders.co.za/wat-hulle-se/

We do nothing, because we cannot do nothing.

No one can save the Whites in South Africa but themselves.

there were nigs before, ironically they were genocided by other nigs before da white devilz came along

Du bist ja auch noch in Österreich, da gents in 10 Jahren auch so zu.
Ich bin schon mal weg

Sorry to hear it man. I'm sending you my energy, and will shill for you.

If you're into firearms, are you into hand loading ammo? You could pull about ten ..223s and craft a hefty little p1pe bom with a single primer and the powder. Nails and duct tape can be your ally.

>Hating white people
For what purpose?

That's bullshit! We helped you guys with Trump! atleast try to shill as hard as you can.

Meet up at Boer Bro's. Convert your wealth in to USD. Bring the bank notes, not a bank account. We stock pile weapons, ammo, food, water, protect SA towns.

Our base of operations is Boer Bro's. We do it up cowboy style. Theres not much rule of law for niggers in SA as is right now, let alone during an all out chimpout.

Mad Max style patrols. Protect SA towns. Bring in whites. Compose ourselves, expand outward. Retake.
We gubmint now.

Leave, let them starve to death and wait for them to ask nicely the white ppl to come back. Repeat cycle in 50 years