Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1349676434
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_people
youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go to bed dad

Britcucks are the ones who are flaming now

liveleak.com/view?i=93d_1349676434

Based bongs, burned that mudhut made by desert apes.

destroy and burnt a house down but lost the war. good job

Because they burned it down, you didn't have those toilets to plunge. Killed Polish jobs. It's a shame for your people really.

Youre drunk again, go to sleep

FUCK OFF MAKING US LOOK BAD FELLOW BONG REEEEEE

Also daily reminder that we gained millions of acres of land in the war of 1812

>be largest empire
>lose war
>try again in 1812
>burn small village made into a capitol for political convenience
>still fail to beat a bunch of farmers
>soldiers literally play dead in several battles from fear
Lol, are bongs even human?

This guy is probably Pakistani, using his British citizenship to call himself English, when he is not.

didnt you guys run away becuase it got a little windy?

The only thing that can defeat an Anglo, is another anglo

The person posting this is probably a paki don't take the retards bate

>brit
>accuses others of cuckery

I legit want a British American Union where we bring back the monarchy.

Oi we don't need anglo in-fighting mate.

true, but honestly I feel proud of my country having gone to war with the British Empire twice and not getting utterly decimated.

It's the sad truth

Exactly, we have a big problem with the autistic Krauts on this board we don't need friendly fire too

BRITISH EMPIRE
BRITISH
BRITANNIA
UNION OF THE 3 KINGDOMS

This is true. Great Britain will always be my ally. Let bygones be bygones.

BRITISH EMPIRE IS BRITISH NOT FUCKING ANGLO

Canucks did it better

geez dad relax. everybody loses a war sometimes

autistic krauts > obsessed brits who talk shit about us for no reason on threads and discussions that have nothing to do with us

Great BRITAIN
UNION OF THE ISLAND OF BRITAIN WHICH CONTAINS MORE THAN ENGLAND

>implying you apes had toilets
Back then we picked berries

Apologies on behalf of non-cucked Englishmen. (((they))) try to sow dissent between us.

We we're stretched, son. Maybe next we will be more focused and we can have a good old fight?

Didn't a bunch of British troops get burned to death in that fire?

Sorry I can't hear you over the clanking of my Kimber 1911 .45 with rosewood grips that I can carry wherever I go.

It's the Scottish cuck again.
Long Island and Detroit.

next time do the whole city

This

I'm sorry but i must see about 3 million anti Brexit threads from Krauts
>Muh Brexit bill
>Muh Bongistan

>Didn't a bunch of British troops get burned to death in that fire?
Er no.. 2 civilians killed by the storm and one soldier killed by the storm.

you realize thats offensive right

oh, what could have been

>Washington
He was a Brit lol.

>average Londoner

Did you guys know that you didn't even burn it down completely? It's the same place that's used today. After the fire was set, a freak storm popped up out of nowhere, and put the fire out, and then sank a bunch of ships you had off the coast. I think British troops were even getting hit by lightning.

Also, who actually did the burning, Brits, or Canadians? Canadians are always trying to take the credit.

God save the Queen!

>35,000
>implying that number is a non issue, even as a per year thing.
>implying this doesn't redpill the fuck out of them
You're one to talk btw, nice muzzie rapist gang

>he never had an Empire
>if it ever was it was the most kiked one ever known
>literal henchman for jewish power

What is every major city in the (((U.S)))? There is a reason why you are 50% White now, Hernandez.

>Amerifats think they can bantz behind such a failed Nation

sorry bro. your country is a joke now. take a page out of Hungary's book

:(((

average americuck

>lost the war

It really sucks knowing you're supposed to love and respect your parents while they both go off and fuck niggers in your formative years.

>curse the queen
based muslims

A pint at the pub? I don't bloody think Sharia allows it!

Must suck knowing you will never live up to Britbulls and lost a war against us LMAO

Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AMERICA IS THE BEST

YES NIGGERS HAVE LOW IQ, AND SPICS TOO, BUT THEY'LL INTEGRATE AND MAKE WHITES BECAUSE BLACK + WHITE = WHITE RIGHT? SO AMERICA IS LIKE 2312% WHITE XDDDD

AMERICA AMERICA AMERICA WE HAVE SO MANY RESOURCES, YET WE'RE 17 TRILLION IN DEBT, FUCK.

YOU HAVE TO TRUST IN KEK WHO TRUSTS IN TRUMP WHO TRUSTS IN ISRA-..AMERICA...

60% WHITE LMAO AT THE KEKSTITION

>I don't care about 35,000 REPORTED rapes against my women because I need to look good on a Tibetan turbo testing forum

This is why you are losing,

That isn't happening and lets see you go to Chicago and enjoy a nice drink "white boi".

I heard it's 50% now...

>British national dress

yes. the war of 1812

Allahu akbar, mate

That's not a Canuck. They were also Anglos back in 1812.
In fact, most of you burgers were Anglos too.

>celebrating wars they ultimately lost
Good ol Dad-bong

:(

I don't like disunity between Anglo kin.

Let's be honest here lads, nearly everyone in the American colonies back then considered themselves British, they just wanted free from the empire. So my question is, why don't we see more British influence? You have our language but not much else. I know some of the founding fathers absolutely detested non Anglo immigration because they thought it would lessen the quality of the new nation, can't say they were wrong.

BRITISH NOT FUCKING 'ANGLOS' FUCADFDAFAEF

THEY LOVED THE SCOTS / NORDID KELTIC

Americans are not Anglos anymore. We were Kraut'd early on, and now we've been muddled with spic and nigger blood. Few Anglos remain, although they're usually wealthy. If only the nativists had won.

Krauts are kinsmen, Anglo-Saxon and Teuton unity.

THERE IS NO 'ANGLO-SAXON' THERE IS BRITISH

I don't consider myself "British". I consider myself Anglo-Saxon.

I doubt you are even British, Paki.

That cannot be, friend. According to modern laws a common Abdul in London is British and a Tyrone in America is an American. Ethnonationalism is the only way forward.

I am BRITISH, from Scotland. English people can be so narccacistic. They always forget the "Second City of the Empire" (Glasgow) which had an economy that could rival London. They also forget the massive Northern Britain race mixing after the defacto act of union.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_people
Even America has around 6,000,000 Scots from the mass emmigration which destroyed Scotland's population.

Yeah that's nice, but we consider ourselves separate. British is a broad term used to describe all of the separate peoples living in Britain/UK.

Because the majority of Americans have German/scotch-irish ancestry.

Yes well consideration is different to genetics.
English people constantly try to take all the credit from the empire despite massive Scottish contribution.

Yes, and? White settler nations (Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand) are naturally less homogeneous than the parent nations of their inhabitants. But they should at the very least remain white.

Suck muh dick

t. Tennesseean

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0

I acknowledge Scottish contribution to the Empire.

nobody likes your gay tea
thats why we dumped it all.

Hi America. Here are some TEA SUBSIDIES BASICALLY MUH FREE SHEIT WHOOPS FRANCE BE BUGGIN AGAIN AND WE GETTIN' PO'! NO MO' FREE SHEIT! WAAAAT FUCK YOU DAD DIS BE "TAXATIONS" NAO AND SHEIT! BURN DOWN YORK!
>fails; the pink house is now white and the white supremacist slaves freeing party orange is the new black man leaves it abandoned
>MUH UNCAPPED PYRAMID!
Glorious

You don't do shit you blow it out your ass. Moon landing. Shape of earth. Nukes. All incursions. Fucking failures