You guys ever get the feeling that people would push fake news so hard that it actually becomes true?

You guys ever get the feeling that people would push fake news so hard that it actually becomes true?

The distress on this board has acclimated due to people infiltrating it and shit posting so hard that there can be no competent discussion.

There are people constantly watching this website, specifically /pol, hoping to disenfranchise a movement.

How does it feel knowing that a bunch of basement dwelling, stamp collecting, bog posters inadvertently destroyed the Normies perspective of America?

Do you shit posting shills actually think you won?
>if you put the fire out, it wins

There will be another rise soon. The swell will drown out the heretics and the rising sun will evoparate all tears for the fallen.

I have been banned multiple times for spreading information on what is going on within this board.

I had to use a proxie just to post this.

Bump

Bump

Well they already pruned my thread even though I switched IPs.

Welcome to your new slave pen Sup Forumsocs

You type like a redditor. You don't need a space between every single sentence. Stop it.

That meme literally started like not even a week and a half ago.

Kys.

the reddit double space has been a thing for much longer than a week kiddo

I am pretty sure you get banned now if you associate KEK or PEPE that isn't some "leftypol" reclamation bullshit.

The monitors and jannitors have been infiltrated. They have been ever since Berkeley where they got their asses handed to.them.

spill. a tl;dr version is fine,

Seconded, proxies are easy to come by. News doesn't spread by fuming to yourself.

People have only been using it recently to shut down anyone who sounds coherent.

Because obviously no one here is going to listen to someone from reddit.

Reddit was manipulated to be Sup Forums-lite and when (((they))) found out about it they used it to subjectify us to normies ruining our memes. Like kekistan and KEK.

All of this (nu)pol shit and /r_d is literally shill bulshit to try and get us to not agree on anything. Because we are anonymous it means they can puppet our ideas and make them -more- rediculous than they already are.

This place has become the new psyop operation for the entire US public.

Tldr; huge traffic here, (((they))) can't afford the big redpill, so it must be destroyed

See, the thing is, there is no us. The meme of this being an ocean of piss is my favorite. Use it to your advantage.

>There are people constantly watching this website, specifically /pol, hoping to disenfranchise a movement.
>specifically /pol, hoping to disenfranchise a movement.
>specifically /pol
>/pol
Hi, reddit.

I like giving people the benefit of the doubt for some retarded reason, but you're probably right.

Oh sorry I didn't know I had to prove I was an oldfag

>You guys ever get the feeling that people would push fake news so hard that it actually becomes true?
>What is elementary history class?

This place was very uniform during the election.

There most definitely is an "us"

ain't nothing that hasn't been tried before. it's funny as fuck to hear these super serious msm and mainstream commentators talk about "movements" when it's a bunch of guys having fun.

love how these counter culture types have become the clueless old men they've always ranted against.

Ocean of piss man, constantly in flux. There are periods where a majority voice may rise to the top, but that requires the energy of a "movement". The only movement of note right now on here is the one I flushed a few minutes ago.

If it was a bunch of guys having fun then we wouldn't be swarmed by shills everyday for months on end.

(((They))) are legit mad that we persuaded the election.

So they are trying to destroy it by hiring thugs or gas lighting on MSM

Once the lies are shown for what they are, truth has a chance to overcome

One day the goyim will learn that the holocaust was exaggerated for Jewish propaganda

Truth will triumph

Hilldawg was a shit candidate. Hitler could have risen from the grave and had more likability to the general public and won. Which would have been way more funny than a shit talking celebrity millionaire. Zombie Hitler, POTUS.
We'll never know if Sup Forums had any effect on the election, but I for one think it's a bit of a stretch.

What you don't understand is you inadvertently showed the (((game))) that is played.

Replace the native people with instigation and immigrants so that a new "culture" is subjugated.

You were used as a pawn in a game WE are making fun off.

But it was taken so seriously that these fuckups actually took the bate. They took it so hard that it has become their reality.

Who needs a draft when you can literally make your enemies kill their enemies.

Gentile goys.

This meme is pretty accurate but the frogs face should be like this

A stretch?

So you didn't realize that the wikileaks were mainly transcribed and analyzed by the people on this board? And that there very ideas that won trump the president were actually manipulated psyops on an autistic level?

They are scared to believe a pesky little 4chin could be the david to this goliath story.

Nah, just give it some time, they'll think they've won and move on, or the money will dry up, or they'll have a really bad period and overdose on ben and jerry's. Constantly in flux. No one stays here long unless they're "one of us" or they're paid to. And if they stay here long enough, paid to or not, they become of of us. Let it happen, enjoy the ride.

Every so often there used to be a purge to get normies of this board.

I think it is time to show them why this board isn't blue.

Oh I have no doubt that there were many people who changed their vote at the last minute in no small part to the effort put forth here. Thousands, even hundreds of thousands. But in the end that's not what won the election. Being less of a slimy douchebag and promising actual change is what got Trump elected.

Remember that Hillary was such a terrible candidate that it was easy for the various factions to allign against her.

So while you're certainly correct that this place was united to fight evil and corruption in its purest form (Hillary), you probably shouldn't expect such a consensus on most issues.

We only control what KEK grants us

Magic is a tool, not a slave of memetics

Truth will triumph

But people are actively destroying this site using a lot of tactics that I would use.

Like manipulating the dialect of an argument by skeweing the actual meaning of it.

I.e. 4chin creating /r_t and subjugating it, only to see that apparently anybody that uses memes that they use is somehow leddit trash.

Any based person could see this. (((They))) know that people hate leddit here so anyone they want to dismiss will be forfeited as needing -to go back-.

And of course the surge in retards has made it a bigger concept to pool on.

So we basically put ourselves in the game only to see it used back on us.

We basically proved the mass public is below competence by getting trump elected and now it is being used against us.

>Truth will triumph
I hope it does for once.

My homemade pepes

Don't see many high class pepes anymore

nice paypays

nice. would save but it's too graphic for me. i think i'll have ptsd.

Fuck drumpftard kikes though.

my are rarest, rare pepe = high class pepe

Trump was only a messanger

The only message he passed along was that we have the power to overthrow (((them))).

Even if we have to use their tactics