Does the Russian woman cause the man to drink?

I dated a Russian girl for a while and she was so cold, distant, and affectionless i found myself taking to drink when I felt alone.

Is this why Russian men drink? The cold female? Please get in here and share your opinion

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/09/how-alcohol-conquered-russia/279965/

Russian women are cold and calculating, but that's not the sole reason the russians drink. They're an existentially depressed people who have been fucked hard by their own leaders for so long that the only solution is drinking everything in sight

Russian women are beautiful and can offer great emotional and sexual satisfaction in a relationship.

Not if you're a beta though.

since when are russians cold and calculating?

russian women run their mouths off like black women, very hot headed. never met a russian who was actually sane.

Russia causes the Russian man to drink

Russians sometimes remind me of Italians, but with less shouting and more actual death threats.
Wonderful people.

>she was so cold, distant, and affectionless

Russian broads are for fug, not hug.

who is for hug?

fat japs

No, we drink because it's fucking boring to live.

Fucking gross don't post that shit here.

>he's never gotten a hug from a fat jap
LMAOing at ur life user

Lack of sunlight and vitamin D.

The game metro 2033 started out as a documentary about the average russian

They look so sweet and comfy

I knew a few Russian women and all they ever talked about was school.

>what are you doing?
>studying for exams))))
>what are you doing?
>exams period now))))
>what are you doing?
>exams over, should study for next exams)))

Marry, marry, marry
Thicc

>Brazil

degeneracy

>I dated a Russian girl for a while and she was so cold, distant, and affectionless

Probably because you didn't assert yourself as a man. If they smell that you're a little beta, they'll walk all over you.

>The game metro 2033

believe it or not, school is very important in russian culture, girls are raised that its the most important thing you can do to be attractive and get a better husband.

the more a russian girl talks to you about school, the more she is qualifying herself as a potential partner.

you never dated a russian girl and are just repeating stereotypes that sound right to you.

Yandex.Translate:
In Russia we drink a lot because we've got fucked and poverty

They drink because they are trying to break out from their perma frozen mind . If you ever met russians you can instantly see they are spiritually dead/frozen. Russia is probably the shittiest country that exists on this planet.

The cold female is also why Japan, Korea have so much prostitution (soapland, hostess bars). Anglo women at least feel some post-Christian guilt about denying sex to their husbands. Japan and Korea wives give zero fucks b/c they live in a shame culture not a guilt culture.

tl;dr: don't marry a gook for god's sake

Drinking has been a part of Russian identity since forever. Legend goes that when choosing state religion for Russia, Vladimir the Great declined Judaism and Islam because they prohibited alcohol and "Russians couldn't live without it", or something to that extent.
Some XIX century authors were annoyed every town had numerous pubs while having no other basic facilities. They argued that vodka was used like "bread and circuses" by the state, for appeasement means.
But that didn't stop or even got worse in USSR; for example Namedni book/TV series author suggests that vodka prices were a kind of political instrument, they went down to "make up" for country's problems.
Given the way of life in USSR, lack of individual control in life of people and state's imposing of lower class mentality on population, it's not unusual that Russia wound up where it did, in my opinion. Russian women are not the cause of it; if anything, they should be the result of everything above.

I see, thanks for the analysis. what do you do for a living?

Southern white Americans

Also, I always feel the need to remind people that Russia is huge. People from one part of it can be vastly different than others.
You should also understand though that where American and European mentality has been shaped in many ways by catholic and the protestant church. That's why people in the West are generally more kind. In Russia we don't exactly say "love you" to every family member 50 times a day. We don't smile either.
We had very different orthodox church and peasant families. Then we had 70 years of no religion and apology for proletarians which grew into favoritism of lower class lifestyle. We wound up pretty hostile, with anti-Western sentiment, and not very kind at all. Even our intellectuals often are pretty hostile and sarcastic.

Well, I just work a desk shit job… I don't see how it's related, though.