McCain: Trump Just Fired ‘The Most Respected Person in America’

How do trumpettes defend this? This is literally YOUR Presidential candidate.

politistick.com/rino-john-mccain-trump-just-fired-respected-person-america-video/#

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheTylt/status/862387842193907712
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf I hate Blumpf now

There is no defending McCain. He's bought and paid for controlled opposition. however, with such a shitty OP, you should just kys, it would benefit the entire world.

and sage this shitty thread.

Do they think anyone other than "muh American way" boomers fall for their pigeon John McCain? He's the apex of "let's do exactly what the Democrats want us to do or else they'll call us racist". Fuck him, if we rewinded to 2008 I'd actually vote for Obama over him just because of how spineless he is.

McCain should hurry up and die already.

So is everyone just pretending that just a few months they were calling for Comey to be gutted or what? Because this shit is crazy

TRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY MCSHITSTAIN

>candidate
um...no sweetie.....he's the President.

Comey was a Democrat.

Hillary and the DNC tried to fire him a thousand time. Trump did it and you lose your mind?

I fucking despise John McCain

How can someone who claims to have suffered so much in war be such a fucking hawk. He was for basically every war over the past twenty years and has openly considered war with Iran and Russia.

He's a Saudi-Israeli cock holster and a traitor elected solely by bald, fat, dumb retiree boomers in Arizona. He needs to be shot, but thankfully, he's 80 so he's not worth the prison time. Seriously, I hate this guy the same way Hunter S. Thompson hated Nixon

Pence is the President now. Read the news sweetie.

Well now that McCain has chimed in, I definitely hate Dumpf now.

You are the real John McCain.

Blahmf just got O B L I T E R A T E D by McCuck

1- McCain Is a war monger that only wants to blow up the world. if Trump is not blowing up shit. McCain gets unsettled.
2- McCain hates Trump
3- McCain is over 80 and is senile.

This!
Seriously, the Dems and the media are gonna complain either way.
If it came out that Trump didn't fire him even with the AG's recommendation, McCain would shit on Trump for not following the recommendation.

>rino

Republican. In. Name. Only.
That says it all OP.
Oh except for you're a faggot.

Literal psychological abuse. A fucking cult.

interesting, coming from the LEAST respected person in America.

McCain is a nutjob neocon warhawk

Pretty much. The average American memory in regards to politics used to be a few years at best, but we've gone into over drive and only remember a few months back now.

There are no brakes on this train.

You are the real nutjob.

WITNESSED

McCain needs to be hanged.

Comey was a fucking banking exec before the FBI. He never earned the respect of anyone for anything. He was just an empty suit that couldn't stop fucking with shit.

A few seconds.

There's a reason why the Rothschilds back his McCain foundation. Fuck him in his traitorous ass. Once a traitor always a traitor.

McCain was last spotted dangling from his congressional seat.

>mfw this senile fuck was the first person I ever voted for
I should've voted for Obama

Fact:
If Trump fires Comey- McCain angry
If Trump puts 10.000 American troops on the ground today- McCain happy

Who's nuts?

twitter.com/TheTylt/status/862387842193907712

1 post by this ID
No point in answering, no one is going to read it.

I'm sorry.

>McCain

Do and believe the opposite of what McCain says.
He is a constant north star to know what is not correct or true.

McCain is a traitor to the American people, so he's obviously full of shit

McCain just today gave Trump his first legislative defeat by voting against some methane bullshit or whatever. He hates Trump and is in his last term, he doesn't give a fuck anymore.

>actually voting for McCain in current timeline
Were you high at the time?

South carolina and arizona both need to enclosed in trump walls and filled with all the illegals and muslims currently in the other 48 states, since the people of those states love amnesty and isis loving senators that they keep re electing

Even his fuck buddy Lindsey Graham came out on Mourning Joe and said, "The FBI is not Comey, the Russian investigation will continue without Comey."

Basically calling out their shit tantrum

funny, a month ago he was the most hated person in america for ruining hillarys election.

WTF now i love comey??

I bet if trump invited putin to america, then arrested him for "hacking the election" the left would be up in arms about arresting an ally or whatever.

you folks are retarded...this is why your losing.

As an Arizonan, the problem is that McCain makes sure his opponents are so bat shit insane that he seems reasonable compared to him. Most people I personally know abstained from voting for him this past year and just voted for Jeff Flake (as if he's any better).