treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/current
fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/mthTreasStmt/mthTreasStmt_home.htm
fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/mthTreasStmt/mts0417.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=xI9jbMxoS8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Golf ain't no cheap sport.

He's fulfilling parts of his promises.

>surplus

they collected all the tax revenue for the year you dumb shits.

they will be running heavy deficits the rest of the year

gov is taking in record tax $ last several years.

>The U.S. government had a $182 billion budget surplus in April, confounding market expectations for a deficit, according to Treasury Department data released on Wednesday.

youd expect the treasury department to know that, you turboautist

Please help me find him.
Super urgent.
Threat level: midnight.

>flag
W E W
E
W

schlumpf is just riding the obama economy wave.

I'm not directly blaming Trump but I've become even more broke since he became president. It's good America is thriving but wtf Sup Forums

Looks like Trump's Jewish boys are good with money, huh

what are you even talking about? taxes are paid year-round

Is they Heydrich?

Underrated

Money magic?

you've managed to become more broke in 5 months? blame your poor money management on someone else berniefag

you think that just NOW happens? wtf?

Clean my toilets

yeah but that's because you're a loser

>Hasn't even passed any laws or budgets yet and he's already cleared out enough of the swamp to start making profits.
When Trump talked about getting rid of waste fraud and abuse to settle the deficit, I didn't think that was enough, but turns out our government and far more bolted and corrupt than I thought. Like what the hell were Republicans talking about the last 8 years saying social programs needed reform in order for us to draw down the debt, when without doing anything Trump has made profit than those goons ever thought possible.

Check'd and damn, couldn't have put it more eloquently. You're a poet, my man. Great post!

for 35 pounds and hour.

Isn't it due to him not paying a massive number of gov employees and not filling tons of gov positions? Seems reasonable that there'd be a surplus when you're not spending money. Problem is it's not sustainable. It's like MBA get rich quick stuff, where they hollow out a company enough so that it turns profitable and then sell it off only for it to fall apart, because of how emaciated it became. Vulture governing?

kek'ed

This or Trump officials are just cooking the books.

Obama's budget would still be in effect for this month so you can credit a Trump budget for this. Also remember this is before Trump and all his tax cuts towards the millionaires would blow up this surplus. Since Tax cuts NEVER pay for themselves.

It would only take $10 billion of this to build the wall.

>Isn't it due to him not paying a massive number of gov employees and not filling tons of gov positions?
Yes, but this is sustainable. You have to understand that government under normal conditions isn't like a business where they keep as little employees as possible, and then still fail because of bad decisions. Government hires excess and redundant employees and also in excess bullshit programs that shouldn't exist and still fails. So this is trimming the fat, not scraping out the gizzards like scavenger companies. That's how wasteful our government is. Put in 10 dollars, get 1 dollar in work back.

Income taxes are paid year round via employer withholding and estimated quarterly income tax payments you libkike autist.

for anyone curious
treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/current

How much is he cutting? I thought we haven't even seen a proper proposal yet, or at least I haven't, so I dunno what's happening there.
Well, I think it's hard to say just how inefficient gov is, but that's certainly a fair point, it's always about execution and balancing things. We'll probably have to wait and see the consequences of all the cuts.

Didn't trump leave a bunch of deductions of his form in that year making is tax percentage much higher than it would be, or was that romney?

>Threat level: midnight.
a joke from the office on pol

go back to breddit turbokike

> Obama's budget would still be in effect for this month so you can credit a Trump budget for this.

Your premise is right, but conclusion is wrong.

Trump's method execution of the budget built by Obama is why there's a surplus. That is, Trump worked things in a way in order to cause a $182b positive deviance from Obama's budget.

Is this a liberal meme? Fucking pathetic.

Holy fucking shit you must be from a california public school

for anyone curious
fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/mthTreasStmt/mthTreasStmt_home.htm

let me explain to all of you how government budgets work. a government arbitrarily determines the budget then sells bonds and uses the proceeds from those bonds to pay for the budget. taxes do not directly fund the government; they're used to make the bond payments to the institutions that purchase the bonds.

STOP IT YOU STUPID GOYIM.

KEEP GOING INTO DEBT

SPEND LIKE THAT NIGGER OBAMA

DO IT NOW! SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Brother!

Jesus, you faggots have not improved your meme game. So much dick sucking!

i don't know why journalists don't link to primary sources when available
fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/mthTreasStmt/mts0417.pdf
>The impact of large individual tax deposits resulted in budget receipts of $455.6 billion
and a surplus of $182.4 billion
People saying tax income are correct

>Trump in office for 4 full months
>already running a surplus
HOW CAN LIBERALS EVER FUCKING COMPETE?

>let me explain to all of you how government budgets work
the kike estimates how much kikery it can get away with, robbing a nation of it's own wealthy, and channels it's will via it's installed proxies occupying (((elected))) office

I'm confused. How do you have a surplus when you're in debt?

debt is a meme
66%+ is domestic

>Trump is spending so much money!
>Trump is wasting money on golfing!
>He's spending way more than Obama!

Whoops! Looks like yet another round of fake news was officially busted.

What's next for the liberals? They're running out of boogymans.

This is it; the end of the Krumpf not-my-presidency

>What the fuck is Trump doing?
Amazing how much money is freed up when you cut bullshit funds like arts and humanities that only make propaganda against the president and manufacture white guilt bullshit.

>Didn't trump leave a bunch of deductions of his form in that year making is tax percentage much higher than it would be, or was that romney?
You do realize that no one who's rich actually does their own taxes, right? They have accountants who get them as many deductions as is legally allowable.

Taxes. April is always a surplus month. In fact many months are designated "surplus" months and others are "deficit" months, where everyone borrows money for projects.

Nothing special whatsoever. Pay attention to important things, burgers, please.

>The fiscal 2017 year-to-date deficit was $344 billion compared with $353 billion in the same period of fiscal 2016.

>When accounting for calendar adjustments, the surplus last month was $145 billion compared with an adjusted surplus of $146 billion the prior year. The adjusted deficit for the fiscal year to date was $373 billion compared with $314 billion the prior fiscal year period.

lol u right wing retards are hilariously stupid

ITT: RIGHT WING RETARDS HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE ABOUT THEIR OWN COUNTRY, OR WHAT A US FISCAL YEAR IS.

Holy shit u morons really are just fucking DUMB

I meant figuratively, obviously I know he doesn't do his own taxes. My point was that I remember reading that a number of the normal sneaky deduction you see from the rich to avoid paying taxes weren't done for the year of taxes which were released to make it look like trump (or Romney, I can't quite remember about who I recall reading about) pays a lot more than he normally does, to make look better in the eyes of the public.

your bantz is garbagetier

He who calls it knows it
nigger

really though those conversations must be weird as shit

See
Nothing has changed in terms of surplus, idiots. They are still on track to add to the deficit, though.

>A FUCKING LEAF

I just fucking realized that's varg's beard. Goddammit user, now I can't see Trumpsanta anymore. Fuck you.

>fags didn't actually read the link

>The U.S. government had a $182 billion budget surplus in April, confounding market expectations for a deficit, according to Treasury Department data released on Wednesday.
>The budget surplus was $106 billion in April 2016, according to Treasury's monthly budget statement.
>The fiscal 2017 year-to-date deficit was $344 billion compared with $353 billion in the same period of fiscal 2016.

It's literally nothing.

On time. Under budget.

Lol are you too retarded to understand the point? The point was that the government regularly posts a budget surplus in April you stupid fucking right wing retards. Also, you retards are too fucking stupid to know that you're currently operating under Obama's last budget. Trump's first budget. What FY is it for?

Oy vey the goyim should have debts not surplus

subtle, definitely underrated.

you are the idiot. A surplus is literlaly the opposite of a deficit. deficit and debt are two different concepts faggot

Feels good when I enter an obamaleaf thread and the leaf is already filtered for me.
Thanks again, obamaleaf!

Excuse me for fucking up one word that you understood referred to the US government's debt anyway

meant to highlight the bit about it being highest on record

Hey smart people is this a sign that recession is a foot? I know a millionaire Chinese lady who just took all her money out of the US and is putting in Macau, sold all her condos and shit.

Then how did you know I was here?

Exactly. Sup Forums is so dumb.

etc.

I wonder if this kind of careless behavior might have an an influence on the political opinions of the average Sup Forums poster ...

Meanwhile when Trump explodes the budget deficit in the next few years with his retarded policies, these retards will dindu like they've never dindu'd before

Allow me to perform a turboanalisis on your figures...

>Obamaleaf already claiming it a victory for Obama

Just stop.

Geez thanks Obama for not fixing the problem before hand and added so much debt

What is the US fiscal year? What is the govt regularly runs a budget surplus in April? Obama cut the actual ANNUAL (not 1 month) budget deficit by 2/3. It's down to $550B. Will Trump do the same? Will he cut it by 2/3? No of course not. Even you retards know that Trump will explode the budget deficit.

dude lol that's poor money management on your part that or someones bleeding you dry.

That's irrelevant. A debt reset is coming anyway. Trump and everyone who's serious knows it full well.

Trump is actually correct in spending and cutting taxes now, though we'll see if his policies will have the desired effect, that is, creating the strongest economy possible before dealing with the rest and its fallout.

> German in charge of calling anyone dumb

*reset

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 Saved America from a 2nd Great Republican Depression

and was the slowest spender in 80 years. pic rel

Don't let facts get in the way of you being a right wing retards.

Trump will explode the budget deficit and u retards love him for it.

> high percentage of deficit spending caused by bailing out wallstreet
> declines because we stopped giving them all free money

T.thanks Obama really improved my economy

>Trump is actually correct in spending and cutting taxes now

Lol you think more spending and less revenues are the answer? That's why right wing retards can't be trusted with money.

Republicans are a tax cut and spend party. It always ends in disaster.

Are these created by 10 year old or is the average poster in the middle east still decreasing in IQ?

>T.thanks Obama really improved my economy

You're welcome.

Just in time for Trump to crash it again with retarded GOP policies so u retards can have another dindu chimpout

> negative numbers from dividing two positive numbers

really made me think

holy shit you're retarded. You don't even understand these charts.

AMERISHRTLETS BTFO'D once again!

The US is not getting out of its debt we this point by conventional means. Again, they're going to put for a reset or renegotiation of debts.

The logical move once this is realized is to take advantage of spending power while it's there before the reset and hope that you don't fuck up again after the negotiation

isn't a surplus kinda a bad thing too? like doesn't that mean they're over taxing?

The eternal obama leaf returns.
If you love obama so much why don't you marry him

What does that have to do with what I just said?

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 (You)

Saved America from a 2nd Great Republican Depression

and was the slowest spender in 80 years. Don't let facts get in the way of you being a right wing retards.

Trump will explode the budget deficit and u retards love him for it.

We all know that u right wing retards have no fucking clue what the difference between the debt and deficit is.

youtube.com/watch?v=xI9jbMxoS8I