I'M FUCKING CUMMING!~€£¥₩$

I'M FUCKING CUMMING!~€£¥₩$

What could it mean? Where did it come from??

Cutting out waste! Oh god! I never thought I'd see the day! I actually have a boner rn! I just want a smaller federal government! It turns me on so much!

>rn
Fuck off back to twitter you insolent little shit

Looks like we can build the wall

Why is Trump hoarding all this money?

Why doesn't he give it to the poor?

It isn't the taxpayers problem that people make poor life decisions

pay china dembts

wft i h8 budget surpluses now
fuck you blumpf

>The government generally runs surpluses in April reflecting the annual tax deadlines. This year’s surplus was inflated because of a deadline change that allowed corporations until April to make their final tax payments for last year. The deadline had previously been March.

Obama did it.

>resident Donald Trump has called for a program of tax cuts for individuals and businesses, and increased government spending in such areas as the military and repairing the nation’s aging infrastructure.

The CBO has not been able to project how much impact Trump’s proposals will have on this year’s deficit or in future years because so far the administration has not released its full budget outline.

Trump will waste it.

this is why poortugal is poor

Those digits were wasted on you faggot.

Facts are never wasted sir.

Comon mang nn to be a kek rn

>The government generally runs surpluses in April reflecting the annual tax deadlines. This year's surplus was inflated because of a deadline change that allowed corporations until April to make their final tax payments for last year. The deadline had previously been March.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Colbert tonight: I hate surpluses!

4×4 of truth

Gratz burgers.
GL w/the rest

its a fucking pathogenic short-hand, I find myself typing it and then re-typing it properly like a human

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

God damnit.

IT WAS THANKS TO OBAMA
SHUT UP DRUMPFSKINS

>$20,000,000,000 dollars in debt
>$182,000,000 surplus
Don't expect very large tax cuts

>Build the wall
>Pay off some debt