Diversity in EU & US Military

What's going to happen when diversity in the military powers of the West leaves Whites as a small piece of the pie chart? How would we ever turn back? There's a time limit to the 2040s or sooner. We will truly be fucked by that time. Does that motivate you enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTbTyFloelc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>H&K made a gun that melts and loses all accuracy if you fire more than a single mag from it
How.
Of all the companies in the world that would let this slip through testing. Fucking how.

Either White Flight or massive radical awakening
It's one of the coolest looking ones.

Then the elites can push the boundaries of their control. It's hard to suppress your civilians with the military when they're of the same people. Much easier when the soldiers don't empathize as much with the civilians (ie: different nationalities and race).

that ain't true, the G36 is superb.

and FYI the German Military is already dead.

Fortunately it doesn't happen here, niggers are too scared of fighting for something other than stealing money to old people.

I don't get it, all guns look the same, how can you tell?

Which one are you even talking about?

Whites in the US are the majority race in the military by far. Europe as a whole is still 85% ethnic european (with poland having +95%). Why you gotta be so pessimistic. Too many islamic spergouts and heppnings will occur by 2040 that europe will snap eventually, i fking guarantee it.

ok you know what i just checked and 31% of personnel in the military are minorities, i redact the part about the US, maybe we are kinda fucked.

its a lie.A political hoax.

youtube.com/watch?v=iTbTyFloelc

over 900 rounds till destruction still works. Not melting.

In 2040 i will be 47.

Like I give a fuck i'll be nearly dead

The US Military accepts the ones that do well on the ASVAB - a more g-loaded version of the SAT, basically. The nigs and spics that make it into the military are pre-screened for low IQ. Most of them are at least moderately conservative. In my experience they have some, totally appropriate, measure of disdain for their kin and are civic nationalists of a certain stripe.

Do you also think all cars look the same?

born in 1993 like me. Listen bro, at 47 thats literally mid life, you have another 20 years until you have to start hobbling around and taking day naps. 20 years is a long ass time, you and i are going to be witness to the multiculti hellhole we're currently experiencing the beginnings of.

G36 is top tier.
That controversy was fabricated because a lot of German politicians feel that HK has too much power.

Yeah it motivates me enough. Just trying to make sure my children have a safe world to grow up in is all I really want.

nonwhites can't into warfare and that's not a meme. it doesn't matter what kind of high tech equipment you give them if their IQs aren't high enough to take advantage of it.
the only possible exception are the japanese.

as soon as the majority of the military is non-white they'll end up with the same level of incompetence as the saudis, afghans, africans, or spics. unfortunately that means we'll probably be invaded by china if that happens.

I agree. As long as we are actively trying to bring attention to the fact that multiculturalism is a failure then this problem will be reversed. The black pill is defeatism, its an easy way out for the cowardly who refuse to try and do anything.

Daily reminder the white man will never be beaten in the theater of war. Never.

This. It used to gun used in all future movies. Now the Vector seems to have taken over that honor

Drones

We need to stop diversity in the west period. A way to do this is by starting a movement for diversity in Africa/Asia/MiddleEast.

These places aren't progressive and need to become progressive. Obviously they'll say no, which we can say "Why i it okay for diversity in the west then?"

#AfricaDiversity
#AsiaDiversity
#MiddleEastDiversity