Niggers hunting down white girl

...and mods keep deleting the threads

White girl said the n word and niggers want to find her and...you know

A nigger who doxxed her:
kek.gg/i/6jV2X5.png>/laina.serrato
Heres her facebook
>Studying at UNLV for nursing
Sister did that shit and they are really strict on social media send it to the department and they'll 80% kick her out
>dating
/ashton.b.sanchez

Also report her here too
unlv. edu/studentconduct/student-conduct

and also to the police

Report this nigger too and the first reply nignog
twitter.com/Ryramirez7/status/862112311040851968

Good luck brothers, may kek be with us.

And if someone says she deverves what may happen to her (the white girl):
>You fucking idiot do you realize those subhumans will try to kill her or rape her? Or at least, beat her into a coma. fucking idiot

Also kys if you think she is a coalburner without proof

Other urls found in this thread:

lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/bensuaski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

careful dude our antifa mods are deleting those threads

And banning the users

pastebin with basic gestalt:
pastebin.com/Ke0uNqAQ

it's ok our mods might refuse to work soon

Don't let this thread die

is 8pol on thistoo ?

bump

wait,Chilebro?is that you?

I dunno, havent been there since the hack, bc I heard is a huge mess now

How old is the QT from the video?

???
The chilean nigger who makes anti white threads? Hell no. He is an unstable faggot (pic related)
I did this thread because I actually like white people and I want you to report those niggers.
Read what I wrote in the OP

>white knighting a girl you will never know, who likely wouldn't give you the time of day

You can't doxx here man, you know this

Bump

Those niggers may kill her/rape her/beat her into a coma
Stop being so retarded

Well, just reporting then

You are doxing her nigger

"He's worth HOW MUCH? Get yours!"

Huehuehue, oh, sweet justice. 'Tis nothing much to Soros, but still funny as hell.

I know it sucks, but it's been a rule for awhile because it just causes so much ass pain for Sup Forums. There are other places where it's acceptable because they are less known

Actually that wasn't me. I just copied and pasted

women need to be held liable for their actions 2bh
if she gets socially ostracized or, god forbid, punished for saying the wrong thing to the wrong people, who gives a shit. This might be the first time in her life she gets btfo for running her mouth.

Women get away with talking shit all day everyday because beta cuck males will NEVER keep them in check. This is (You)

its so funny to me that they hold this word sacred when its a direct insult to them.

Everyone should be able to call niggers niggers. If niggers raise a fuss they should just get hanged like back in the good old slavery days. Fuck those swinging nignogs must have been a beautiful sight.

Bump

Yeah fuck the mods on here. The last thread 404d. Wtf is wrong with god damn mods here? Why would not archive the last thread, but instead 404 it? Keep up the work op. What can I do to help? And again I say, FUCK THE FAGGOT MOD THAT DELETED THE LAST THREAD!

they have a thread on this. ill go there for this if I were you. this place is only good for posting memes and roleplaying

Nobody is doxxing anyone, mods should understand this.

The Talmud allows deceiving, and using goys at will. This is like telling your kids "maybe", but meaning "no" to him. lol

Blacks riot at the slightest sign of "free" payouts, and always seem to feel owed when they themselves are notorious for not keeping promises based upon their mood alone! Cancel affirmative action, and welfare. Then complain.

Pastebin's gone

>pastebin.com/Ke0uNqAQ
gone

Canceling affirmative action and welfare would be glorious. The niggers would chimp out immediately and then get rounded up by police and shot.

HAHAHAHA This guys right. /notyourarmy/ We don't know any of the details. A 9 second bus clip of her saying 'Stop acting like a nigger' Twitter done handle it. They got her full name address and high school.

I love freedom of speech, but saying the n-word to cause offense needs to be a crime. I'm serious. It has a terrible history but we can change he future.

sheeeeit
Is the same as OP anyway

I agree, and as much see the hypocrisy of niggers, but it's times like this when you have to be more clever in your insults. Our founding fathers knew this and as a result it requires more finesse then we are accustomed too, but it's still possible to call a spade a spade without making it known to them because let's face it, niggers are retarded and don't understand the basic concepts of English

or maybe people need to STFU about being offended and deal with words for what they are.

Wat a shame if she doesn't have a strong white man to protect her.
Might be easier to convince a man if women weren't so toxic.

Nigger please.

MY FELLOW PEDES, WE HAVE TO DEFEND THIS BASED GIRL!

LET'S GET A GOFUNDME STARTED AND SOME PROTESTS SET UP, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE ANTIFA FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS

START WORKING DAY AND NIGHT TO COUNTER DOX THE DOXXERS

LETS FUCKING DO THIS LADS

For the whole existence of generation Y, 30+ years, it has existed. Same with these single mother laws that promote division by payout.

There are adults that are living who have never seen anything else. That's a generation or two in reality.

Kek what are you betas gonna do to save her? You scrawny NEETs would get BTFO by a pack of angry negroes

>ut it's times like this when you have to be more clever in your insults.
FFS

ITS ABOUT CALLING A NIGGER

A

FUCKING

NIGGER

gtfo

>my fee fees
Kill yourself nigger

So then by this logic only white people can say cracker or mayo? What about beaners? Can we still call people slant eyes? If a person is so mentally weak that a word drives them to assualt then that person needs locked up NOT the one saying a word. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Remember?

kys nigger

>A nigger who doxxed her:

black people use computers?

this is more interesting then the whole post

is there any black hackers?

>get called a nigger
>coordinate a monkey chimpout
lol okay.

>So then by this logic only white people can say cracker or mayo? What about beaners? Can we still call people slant eyes?
We all need to stop using offensive language.

I'm using a computer to reply to your post right now, you ignorant shithead.

I agree but we are talking about people that have a HIGH iq of 85. It's 70 back in Africa so they are making progress. They are just very slow. So most any clever insult will go right over there heads.

Its coming from this dude.

>Also kys if you think she is a coalburner without proof

She works at Lids, a nigger hat store. She felt so comfortable around blacks to call them niggers. She is 100% a coal burner.

I think they knew the dindus from the vid, so they gave them the info

Dox these subhuman niggers. Make them bleed.

Anyone has the video?

Why? I always joke and call my coworkers and friends names and they do the same. People need to rise above getting offended by name calling for fucks sakes.

>defending niggers
Kill yourself unironically

>Sanchez
>white

Sayonara

>She used a word that hurts my feelings purely because I've been told it should
>Let's get her kicked out of school and fired

desensitize yourself and then it wont mean anything. Youre just a pussy.

She based as fuck.

The Negro is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, thug, coon, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a nigger and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

It's human nature to joke. Only normies get offended. Fuck SJW logic. Words are words. They only mean what emotion you put behind them. Take away the words and what do we have?

Nigger detected.

>I love freedom of speech
>saying the n-word to cause offense needs to be a crime
Pick one faggot

Blacks use those words all the time it's ridiculous.

>2017
>people still getting offended over words

Fucking niggers

Chimpin out over the nigger word in 2017

I wish it was real, but @bevhillsantifa is satire

I hope she ccw

HAHA This guy has lived near niggers before. Totally right. Coon bug spray. Make em jump.

I find your anti-freedom language to be very offensive to my sensibilities, so can you please never speak again? Thanks

lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/bensuaski
>white

>/maria.serratosalas
Moms facebook

>She felt so comfortable around blacks to call them niggers

so basically

>basic white bitch provokes a group of alpha males with a word she knows will rile them up
>group of alphas attempts to punish the woman
>males on a chinese cartoon forum jump to the woman's defense to protect her from the alphas

literal white knighting a blonde girl they dont even know

>black people use computers?

they go to the library to use it.

close all libraries, and zero niggers on the internet.

>racist works at the nig flat hat store

Kek

>defending random blonde bitches who deliberately provoke alphas, who you don't even know

im not defending any of them. If you tickle a lion's balls you expect to get bitten, and im not going to defend the lion or the ball tickler

one or the other faggot

if you thinking saying nigger should be a crime, you are definitely not for freedom's of anything.

stop being a little bitch and just learn how to deal with hearing hurtful words.

fuk u antifa

Get rope we have niggers to hang

>Those niggers may kill her/rape her/beat her into a coma
You actually believe this? wew

I mean if she was walking through some ghetto yea but we are talking about orchestrating some planned attack as if nigs are capable of that

>I love freedom of speech, but

kys yourself

naw
its just using Sup Forums as a defense mechanism from nigger/niggerettes on the internet who dox'ed a girl and made threats to her simply because she said 'a mean word'.

and if you go
>oh she said it so she should get the consequence

then it's a two way street
the one who doxxed her can face the consequences of getting kicked out of college and reported to the police for threatening the life of someone saying a 'mean word'.

We need to rope up these niggers.
Niggers need to learn to not attack white women.

G I V E
I
V
E

M E
E

A

L I N K
I
N
K

This is a 100% percent correct.

>say a word
>they go berserk
Ah the monkey shows it's true colors.

She looks very pretty famalam

Noggers should be hanging from tree's.
There is nothing wrong with calling a nigger a nigger.

It's called chimping out

FUck you niggers, white-knighting is defending a girl in hopes of getting into her pants.

All white men should e defending white women because they are OUR women unless they are degenerate coal-burners.

And until someone proves otherwise this girl a white woman that needs help and white men should endeavor to help her without expecting pussy.

Some necklacing is in order

Welp I don't think this thread will last but have a bump. Hope nothing bad happens to her.

Chimps gonna chimp.

wow so edgy

I bet you're a nigger.

10/10 post