If I'm 1/4 jap, 3/4 German, can I still 1488?

If I'm 1/4 jap, 3/4 German, can I still 1488?

you can fuck yourself shithead.

No, but you can 1116

My mother is German and my dad is an American of English, German, and French background. Can I still 1488?

You can 88 but 14 slightly less

you are german amcerican, german by heritage but not by culture i guess if you dont lived in germany for a while.

>t. slavic rape baby who literally preps achmed

kek

kek

No, but you can 56%

>german
>calling others shitskin

How can you talk shit when every female member of your family is taking refugee cock?

Answer: You can't, you cuck.

I was born there and I lived there for about 6 years of my childhood. From birth until I was 3, then back to America, then from the 4th grade through the 6th grade.

>murrican flag

Oh boy here we go again.

You are less than 60% white we are over 90% white. We have less than 5% muslims, you have over 15% niggers and even more spics.

You had a literal nigger in the white house for 8 years, have universities infested with left wing bullshit more so than ours, have your strongest 2 states (NY and Cali) infested with feminist bullshit and literally just had the biggest woman/feminist/social justice march IN HISTORY after Trumps inauguration. What have you done about it? ABSOLUTELY. FUCKING. NOTHING.

So shut the fuck up about Germany and start fixing your own country already. Maybe if the leader of the western world stops being the king of cultural marxism things would be different here in Germany too.

of course.. you have only european heritage

Asians beginning to know the Jew as Europeans have.

Except for the one great-great-great-great-great grandmother who was a Native who couldn't resist the big white English cock.

ONE DROP RULE NIGGER

Who here /quarterJewish/?

Yay, another one of these threads.

My grandmother was an immigrant from Yugoslavia and my grandfather was from Germany. My mom's side is from Peru. Mostly spaniard but perhaps a small bit of Incan (south American Indian)

What am I?

In the end all that matters is what you look like, I'm 1/4 Japanese but look completely white.

An american.

If you have some italian in there you can go full axis

if you have a chinky last name people will know

yes, you can exterminate the jew and the chinese jew as well

No. You're basically Kalergi.

sure you can! We're civic NatSoc here. Salam Aleykum!

>25:75 jap:German
>25:75 rape of Nanking:Shoah
Feels good man

Papa Franku?

Germans are the fucking worst.
Deny your german part and lean on the jap part and you will do fine.

send pics fuccboi

post feet and we'll tell you.

i'm 50% spaniard, 25% german, and 25% amerindian

i'm white with blue eyes, but because i was born here, i'm 100% fucked.

fpwp
spbp

no

Pics or it didn't happen

my father was a Puerto Rican and my mother's father was some kind of black, but her mother was French/German

am i a "white" american or is it the rope for me?

>1/4 jap
>NO

Sorry sushibro your grandparents fucked your bloodline for good... time to an hero

>Who is this aristotle guy??? XDDD

literally WIR WAREN

Japs are honorary aryans acoing the the 88 mans him self

Japs are honorary Aryans.

>tfw also anglo-germanic
>tfw anglos and germans fight on Sup Forums is like watching mom and dad fight all over again

Yeah, they're "Aryans" like Trayvon is a "college graduate".

>won internet today
>congrats

I lol'd cunt

A mongrel, but japs are pretty honorary so you'd be allowed in the american white ethnostate like other good hapas. Heck, I am pretty sure even the nazis would and who are we to out edgelord the nazis in the current year.