There are currently thousands of black men right now who are better and more successful than you in every possible way...

there are currently thousands of black men right now who are better and more successful than you in every possible way. And considering you spend your life browsing Sup Forums, I guess the bar is really not that high and I can most likely raise those numbers to hundreds of thousands of black men and still be correct.

Sup Forums you claim you are not responsible for slavery because it wasnt you personally and yet every single reason for which you claim you are superior to other races is because of the actions other men from your race did and not you personally. YOU didnt build civilization, YOU didnt advance science, medicine and technology, YOU didnt went to the moon. YOU most likely dont even have a job and havent spread your seed in anything other than the old socks under your bed or your anime waifu pillow.

So lets stop talking about races as a whole and just tell me why YOU personally are superior to anyone.

s-shut up!

i don't think whites are superior i just want whites to be left alone by others and have their own living spaces. nice fallacies though, sure to keep the 14 y/os on your side.

>thousands of black men
>stop talking about races

I'm 6'1 and my dick is 8 inches long.

Rekt

OP is a fag

by the way your point is shit regardless. everyone fucking whines about anything bad whites did like they were personally affected, whites are conditioned from birth to hate themselves. Sup Forums exists as a counterpoint. yet people like you will only ever attack Sup Forums and not the former, whilst pretending to be neutral.

People here oppress themselves and like to blame other people for their own failures. IMO that is why Jordan Peterson is so popular on /pol. The people here deep down realise they are fucking losers and listen to JP's self-help shit to make them feel like they are capable of changing. They mentally masturbate about fulfilling their potential, but then never take any action to do it.

And then the cycle continues

> be a fuck up
> want to change
> attempt to change
> fail
> blame others
> repeat for all time

the board is anonymous how did you get that picture of me

I'm superior to you not because of my race but because I'm not a slave to the dollar. I'm mobile. I will pack more experiences into my life before I join the 27 club than someone who makes it to 65 working a 9 to 5.

>didn't went

That's how I know you're a dindu.

Wow, hundreds of thousands out of 37 million. Impressive.

Also I dare you to move your egalitarian ass into a black neighborhood. Oh wait, you won't.

name me one example of Sup Forums unironically blaming others for personal failings. it's just some garbage you shitskins masturbate too because you don't want to admit Sup Forums is right.

I like to think most of the people who claim racial superiority are just meme-ing.

I mean, if you honestly think the color of your skin makes you better than someone else, I don't know what to say to you.

Then again, I should never underestimate the stupidity of Sup Forumstards

I used to be like you user. I used to post the same shit, and then I lurked some more. I started to go down redpill threads and see why Sup Forums believes what it believes.

Trust me. For some, it makes them realize the Fuhrer within them, and for some, it makes them into Ubermensch that like having fun.

It's only a few of us that look like that, and for now, it's the people who call us that that look like that.

We extend our arms in peace and truth to anyone willing to believe. All you have to do is just listen.

>those damn jews have ruined everything
>if only Hitler had won the war, then beautiful women would be clamboring over each other to have a chance at my smelly obese self.

>there are currently thousands of black men right now who are better and more successful than you in every possible way.
>thousands
Yeah, that numbers seems about right, considering there are over a billion niggers on earth.

It's the entire fucking reason Trump won. You defer personal responsibility. You blame the globalists, the Jews, the immigrants, whoever. You do it because it's painful to acknowledge the reality that you're a fucking worthless loser who has thrown his life away.

i dunno, i make pretty good money

>there are currently thousands of black men right now who are better
In my case you could probably count those with your fingers. Very good genes seem to be running in my family.
>more successful
In this case you are correct but I'm still in my early 20s and with how my life goes so far it looks like that won't be the case in 10-15 years

>Sup Forums you claim you are not responsible for slavery because it wasnt you personally
Slavery was a good thing and I'm proud of it as a white. Most niggers had a lot better life while being slaves. Their life had meaning.

>YOU didnt build civilization, YOU didnt advance science, medicine and technology, YOU didnt went to the moon.
But I have a huge potential to excel in those fields and a lot of other whites do as well. Meanwhile in the case of niggers there are probably less than 40 of such individuals living right now and all of them are mixed with whites to a large degree.

>YOU didnt went to the moon

Nice Ebonics, nig confirmed

>samefagging leaf

A thousand is the highest conceivable number a nig can wrap their head around

1 post by this ID
Why waste your time on this shitty b8 thread?

>In my case you could probably count those with your fingers. Very good genes seem to be running in my family.

>Poland

top fucking kek. the lowest nigger in america is still above the most educated slavshit in your hellhole.

please

> thousands
More like millions.

A very sensible post from an American brother, I don't care your race as long as you're successful.
Just don't be a Muslim.

im not a libshit faggot that thinks the government deserve to bear my burden in life, therefore i am superior to all nigger and you.

Did you just assume my gaming console you stupid nigger?

except no one fucking says that. it's just a projection you have.

Race is more than just skin color you fucking retard.

we have more diversity than several left moves.

>thousands of black men
Soooo, the NFL and NBA?

>thousand of black men better than white men
>please forget about the literally 1.6 billion that are worse than you
>no, please, ignore that fact or my entire thread will become derailed and Saged
Saged.

Didn't read past the first line. Your picture shows that you have no actual desire to discuss anything, and your cringey text shows that you have already come to a conclusion and have no interest in discussing anything in good faith. Your cringeworthy prose betrays you, and in fact BTFOs you.

Serious own goal. Saged and hidden.

True. Tyrone wanders from rats nest to rats nest with a 40 a dutchmaster and pocket full of food stamps, spreading his seed to all that accept and, even some who don't. Not a care in the world except when the police run his name and, see all that back child support. This is a major inconveniance as it violates his parole. Good thing he has his trusty problem solver as he "ain't goin back nigga."

Ok your totally right fuck all this race stuff im nobody

your triggered is showing

Crap bait, but I don't care.
>there are currently thousands of black men right now who are better and more successful than you in every possible way. And considering you spend your life browsing Sup Forums, I guess the bar is really not that high and I can most likely raise those numbers to hundreds of thousands of black men and still be correct.

You can't prove that, considering you don't know me.

>Sup Forums you claim you are not responsible for slavery because it wasnt you personally and yet every single reason for which you claim you are superior to other races is because of the actions other men from your race did and not you personally. YOU didnt build civilization, YOU didnt advance science, medicine and technology, YOU didnt went to the moon. YOU most likely dont even have a job and havent spread your seed in anything other than the old socks under your bed or your anime waifu pillow.

>Implying slavery was wrong
>Implying anything about us

>So lets stop talking about races as a whole and just tell me why YOU personally are superior to anyone.

I have a clean criminal record and contribute to society. Many people can't say the same.

You have to understand, pol is the absolute bottom of the barrel. Ppl make threads like pol why are you so mad? HAlf the comments are like I just want to kill everybody/Kill myself.

These are ppl who slid on white privelege all their life but theyve always been missing one thing. Chads good looks. They cant get women easy like chad does and they dont have the game or social skills like black and brown ppl to get women.

And finally. My final point. Is these white boys are lashing out the trauma from their parents divorce. 50% + divorce rate in western countries. This is the end result. Broken homes. Destroyed lives. Lashing out anger.

They say all this "Oh i want to save the white race" But really, they just want everyone to hurt like they are on the inside. I pity them

I took this from facebook captioned with "The alt-right in a nutshell"

Its really not. Its the image you have created for yourselves white supremacists. Anonymous you said. No consequences you assured yourself. You were wrong. You tarnished the image of the respectable white man with your unfiltered and uncalled for hate. For the lulz. Hope they were worth it.

You are pollackish so you are a slavic subhuman and not white
Slave = slavic

That's true

I'm still against European genocide.

he says whilst using an obviously photoshopped pic to force his narrative. you believe shit like "white privilege" yet cry out in fragility whenever white people don't mindlessly accept everything you say.

that's all Sup Forums is really, a reaction, why is what we can't say and do dictated by shitskins? why? we do we need you people? we don't, instead you just come up with bullshit about getting laid (which it's fucking obvious you can't, only sexless virgins think sex and women are so important). you reveal your clueless autism whem you use words like "chad".

it's just you manosphere and T_D shitskins getting butthurt and projecting your own insecurities (lack of sex, ugliness etc) onto everyone