Why are jews allowed to have an ethno state but if whites want the same it's racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1219-oded-yinon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's the million dollar question my friend.

'white people' isn't a fucking race you cuck.

neither is jew you fucking jew

It's a double standard.

David Duke talks about this issue a lot on his podcast/twitter.

Yes, it is. What kind of bullshit have you been listening too?

Because Hitler went full autism and ruined it for everyone else.

Did you forget about the 6 gorilion, goy?

Do you apply the same reasoning to jews?

ARGENTO --- junate a este abuelo!!

JUSTICE FOR GRANPA - GET HERE

>ethno state

If you want an ethnostate, you have to fight for it.
Kill some arabs and nignogs, take back South Africa and Rhodesia if it means that much.

Isn't it much less of an ethnostate than most European countries?

>The State of Israel has a population of approximately 8,585,000 inhabitants as of September 2016.[2] 74.8% percent of them are Jews (about 6,419,000 individuals), 20.8% are Arab (about 1,786,000 individuals), while the remaining 4.4% (about 380,000 individuals) are defined as "others" (including family members of Jewish immigrants who are not registered at the Ministry of Interior as Jews, non-Arab Christians, non-Arab Muslims and residents who do not have an ethnic or religious classification).

6^^^^^^^^^^^6 jews MURDERED with POISON GAS by EVIL WHITE MALES

Israel desperately NEEDS diversity right now.

because the world is to blame for the actions of a single nation apparently.

A white ethno state would become too sucessful and too powerful much too quickly and prove all those historians/social studies victims wrong. Add Euthanasia and 200 years and you'd end up with a race of Ubermenschen.

(((Can't have that)))

What's stopping you?
If you're superior, it will done.
If not, then you weren't superior to begin with.

How many of those non-Jew inhabitants can vote? How many are members of practically disenfranchised groups (like American negroids)?

No shit, a few years ago Israel tried to make a deal with Australia to send all those African "jews" here because they were "deatabilizing".

Jewish is both religion and ethnicity and not mutually dependent.

'White people' consists of a lot of different ethnicities from German to English to French to Italian and a host of other European ethnicities.

yeah all 300 of them have been treated super well by the AshkeNazis, wot?

The Whites did have ethnostates. As time passed White Nations became more mixed due to becoming liberal pussies and the need for inclusion for socioeconomic, i.e., cheap labor and political reasons, i.e., voter base. In other words it is demand not jews.

Greetings to the readers who desire to know why Europe is under duress of invasion by the foreign peoples that seek to sack, ravish, pillage and plunder the cities, towns and villages.

To discover the truth of why and how, look up the name of the late elitist political organizer and Europhobic philosopher Count Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi. He authored the obscure manifesto book Practical Idealism (original title is “Praktischer Idealismus“), which details his desired plan to destroy Europe by engineered and induced dissolution of the European White race.

This also serves as the pathway to fulfill the Oded Yinon (Greater Israel) Plan.

Kalergi was the founding father of a precursor to the European Union, the International Pan-European Movement.

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/

also see:
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

and
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

and *especially:*
ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1219-oded-yinon.html

(check google etc for archived page if down... this site gets almost as many ddos attacks as darkmoon.me)

The real goal isn't an ethno-state, it's a culturally homogenous society. Modern Western culture IS the apex of cultures for the average individual to inhabit, and people aren't wrong to want to live in a society where everyone believes in that culture.

The ethno-shit is just morons rebelling against globalist propaganda and resorting to an easy alternative.

No you're right, there's no such thing as islamic terrorists, because of one blurry picture that you say shows a star of david, maybe.

Cool story bro.

Or maybe you're conceding too much, centrist cuck.

SHUT UP INFIDEL IT'S THE JEWS THAT ARE DOING ALL THESE ATTACKS I PROMISE

Gee, I wonder why goy...

>to Italian
gtfo kike

because jooze have the power of using logically fallacious and specious and casuistic rhetoric and many emotional appeals to rouse the dumbest pleb rabble i.e. cucks, faggots, liberals, niggers, feminists...etc to believe their bullshit cognitively-dissonant doublethink, and to not be able to see the kike's hypocrisy

Kikes are rabble-rousing poverty pimps, liemongers to the lowest common denominator. That's why. That's why they want to spread communism everywhere, to get the mob of the most retarded of the nation to kill off all their best and brightest, so the kike can take over and use their lies to enslave the dumb idiots. This is why only true nationalism, with an aristocracy made up of righteous men of their own people, who would choose to do what's best FOR THEIR OWN PEOPLE, is what the kike is against the most. They want a whole world of LCD mixed mutts, hordes of low-IQ niggers and goatfuckers to displace the white man, just like Coudenhove-Kalergi, one amongst many, but his example is so arrogantly blatant that anyone can look it up, but they all want this, it is also EXACTLY THE SAME GOALS OF COMMUNISM. Judaism = Communism. And the virus of communism must be eradicated.

>Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat tells it like it is
>But muh Gommunism
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO THE MAN
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

We all need to face truth, the Logos. The world can not continue to live like this. It is and will correct itself, but only ourselves will be our own salvation. We must all sort ourselves out, and redeem ourselves, Jew or Gentile

>Hate the jews but never ever do anything against them.

Lmaoing @ your life Shlomo Shekelsberh.

Name one (1) ONE isis terror attack against Israel.

>Why are jews allowed to have an ethno state
>stormtard education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel#Demographics
>In 2017, Israel's population was an estimated 8,643,600 people, of whom 6,459,700 (74.8%) were recorded by the civil government as Jews. 1,799,400 Arabs comprised 20.8% of the population, while non-Arab Christians and people who have no religion listed in the civil registry made up 4.4%
> Over the last decade, large numbers of migrant workers from Romania, Thailand, China, Africa, and South America have settled in Israel. Exact figures are unknown, as many of them are living in the country illegally, but estimates run in the region of 203,000.
>By June 2012, approximately 60,000 African migrants had entered Israel.

or how about we take back Europe and America

>I know further, sir, that we have never dreamt of incorporating into our Union any but the Caucasian race—the free white race.

>for us and our posterity
>posterity - the descendants of a person.

AMERICA IS FOR WHITE PEOPLE.
IT HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM US.

I'm an American. Either I think that people can be part of the American dream regardless of ethnicity OR I concede that my nation is founded on a lie and that a suicidal, racial civil war is the inevitable finale of my nation.

I deal with African Americans (a term that I despise) on a daily basis who wholeheartedly agree with my value system. They are my people.

Hell, your flag is Argentinian. Ethno-nationalism isn't even remotely viable in your home.

ISIS does not attack Israel because they know full well that IDF would obliterate them in a couple of weeks. Why would they attack Israel if they are having massive troubles with Assad?
Why would they give Assad a powerful ally while gaining absolutely nothing?

>stormtard education

I'm sorry, is ISIS the only islamic terror group ever now?

ISIS is not as omnipotent as some people seem to think. They're very theatrical and have a big social media presence, but the IDF would crush them mercilessly if they attacked Israel directly.

Also, the illicit routes to enter Israel are controlled by Hezbollah, who are currently also at war with ISIS (via Iran and Syria). So ISIS doesn't have a secure way to enter the country to carry out suicide attacks even if they wanted to.

Also, if you're Israel, and your enemy is in a mortal war with a potential greater enemy, why would you interfere and risk consolidating them both against you?

Do you even strategy bro?

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

1. Israel doesn't need all that land, there aren't even that many jews in the world. it would also be ungovernable and militarily indefensible. I can see if they wanted to expand their borders slightly for security reasons, but why would they want that kind of headache? It makes no sense.

2. Why the fuck would it be in Israel's interests to send ALL those muslims into Europe with the intent of taking over the continent? You'd basically be handing them control over modern militaries, functional industry, and nuclear weapons. How is shifting the muslim population from oil-dependent shitholes to fully-developed modern nations advantageous at all? Israel can handle the Islamic world just fine right now. But they'd lose against a muslim-controlled Europe in a heartbeat.

3. There is NOBODY to blame for the Islamic invasion of Europe more than white Europeans and their liberal guilt. Period. If anything, Israel has been trying to talk sense into these cucks for about three decades now.

Sounds like a bunch of jewish ebonics, Shlomo.

Poor stormfags have no idea they are falling for islamic propaganda.

>here is NOBODY to blame for the Islamic invasion of Europe more than white Europeans and their liberal guilt
1% capitalists and their desire for a mongrel workforce are the major contributor. Moronic white leftists just give them an ideological pretext.

Leftists think all races are equal (which, in terms of demographics they are). The issue is that they aren't willing to accept the necessity of assimilation into our Western culture.

>Also, if you're Israel, and your enemy is in a mortal war with a potential greater enemy, why would you interfere and risk consolidating them both against you?

I don't even get this new hasbara. pls, elaborate. who is this greater enemy? what the fuck are you even saying Chaim?

>AMERICA WAS STOKEN FROM WYPIPO

delicious!

itt: Jews push Zionism.

America does not need Israel's permission nor anyone else's'.
We need only wake up the People to the Israeli Plot of world domination.

Zionism is Judaism for goyim.
Remember that.

Schlomo, Jew includes multiple ethnicities as well.

Part of it is because they control the narrative
Part of it is the massive guilt trip
Part of it is the massive blackmail, bribery, and Samson Option going on.

The six million dollar question

Since when is jew an etnichity?

It's to protect their beloved Ashkenazim genes from being polluted. You wouldn't want the last of your race to become a bunch of mongrels would you?