Redpill me on the dentist. I just spent $200 for some xrays and a cleaning. msot of the shit they did I could have done...

redpill me on the dentist. I just spent $200 for some xrays and a cleaning. msot of the shit they did I could have done. i havent went in years and at the end they said I was cavity free and good. is this the ultimate jewing?

Try groupon.

my teeth are the worst, falling and rotting out my head. too poor for dentists, or to care. im so sick of being poor, someone help me.

>$200
kek, my dentist visits cost me $50 every 6 months. Insurance used to cover it completely (before ACA). Hows that free healthcare treating ya?

free halthcare is a 3 hour wait for clinics and 8 hour wait for emergency. its 8-14month wait for surgery so yeah its pretty shit desu

especially since everything but the doctor free still costs money

If you want decent dental work on non-complex things such as fillings, for cheap, head to Thailand or Vietnam and CHECK REVIEWS BEFOREHAND. If you want to put money in the pockets of your own people, try one of the former Yugoslav companies.

X-rays are 90% of the time unnecessary, and are only used to charge insurance or the patient more money.

lot of it is genetics, the rest is your personal hygiene and diet. you can usually get cleanings/xrays for under $50 in the US, especially with coupons.

i think my bonding (fixing chipped tooth) was $200 cash and that was in a nicer area.

>Yugoslav companies
countries.

If you eat a vegan diet, 80% produce by weight, (which is about six pounds for 2200 calories) You will never need a dentist or doctor as long as you live (barring accidents).
You will also have 15% higher testosterone and
become way more fuckable. Male or female.

Don't smoke, eat sweets, drink alcohol or coffee. Floss and brush at least twice a day. Do it after meals or eating sweets. Use mouth wash.

canadians can't afford the dentist

What city are you from?

I haven't used toothpaste in my entire life and haven't gotten a single cavity. Dentistry is strictly lucrative fir the most part....unless its an /actual/ dental problem

toronto

Think we can head to Thailand or Vietnam for the price of a fucking filling?

>Don't smoke, eat sweets, drink alcohol or coffee.
tfw do all those things

You're welcome.

Genetics decides if you will get cavities. Toothpaste, moth wash and flossing have never been proven to prevent cavities

So don't cry about your bad teeth.

>I just spent $200 for some xrays and a cleaning. msot of the shit they did I could have done

HAHAHAHA you think you can scrape your own teeth tooth by tooth and x-ray yourself? day of the rake is a good idea after all

Your guys healthcare is bullshit

German healthcare is fine desu for welfare plebs it's free and everyone else has to pay 100 bucks a year or something and you can go to wherever you want and only with some pills who are free from recepts you have to pay some euros on with your own cash besides that yo u will never get any bills and our country spends only 2/3 per capita what americans pay..
Capitalism was a mistake......

$200? lmao here its like $15 for a nice place where you wont wait much and not see a shit skin. I complain too much and take some things here for granted but damn Turkey is based.

Yeah it does look like she's got more testosterone. Massive clit to go with it too I'm sure

Xray? Welcome to early onset cancer.

That all sounds like shit wherever you are

Alot of the crap wrong in the mouth is do to acidity . What stops acidity? A base . Baking soda is great. My teeth are in great condition and I've never used toothpaste. I gargle watered-down apple cider vinegar ,rinse, brush with baking soda and a little water,then rinse again. Cheap and easy.

I had a couple cavities and "failing teeth" about 10 years ago I've cut out all sugar and haven't had any since. Fluoride is bullshit,by the way. I used to work at water company and we wore tyvek suits and masks adding that shit he water. NOPE!

Never ,ever,ever,ever drink fluoride or let the doctor give you kid fluoride pills. "Drink it! It's to help your teeth" makes about as much sense as "Drink sunscreen! It helps your skin!!"

If you want to fix your teeth, come to Romania. Seriously. We have good dentists and cheap, at least for westerners. If your teeth are completely shit, it is cheaper to fly here and get them done.

Are you shitposting or do you actually believe this shit?

There is no excuse for a vegan diet. If it's from some twisted sense of morality, then there's nothing wrong with eating family-farmed eggs and dairy. If it's from some twisted concept that it might be good for your health, then you're just fucking stupid and need to do more research into basic human nutrition.

Hahahahaha no ones falling for that soy-estrogen-mimmicker jew trick. You need meat to thrive (fuck off bean protein). Obviously people eat too much ,since your daily amount is a small cube , you can't tell me chicken or venison is bad for you. Alot of the problems from meat come from people eating massive amounts of CAFO meat filled with all sorts of chemicals.

Teeth wear out.
You have to pay extra because it's unpleasant work.

>fluoride is a lie.
>brush with only sodium bicarbonate twice a day and you will never have problems.

I can confirm this, my dentist is Romanian and she's fantastic. She's like 5ft tall, has the angriest stare I've ever seen on a lady, and looks like she would fight a panther to the death over a can of beans.

Love her to bits.

>redpill me on the dentist.
Ok.

hi Alex

I think I know the type.

The place where I go cost around 50 to 70 dollars to fill a cavity. I just had one filled today, it takes forever to get an appointment in though. I have visible cavities on tons of my teeth because of pop.

???? You think I want to read all this? Summarize this you fucking nerd.

Good luck with your preventable and healable cavities - enjoy the teasers : )

Dental health is mostly genetic. I brush my teeth maybe every other day, never got a cavity in my life, nor has anyone else in my immediate family. My uncle is a dentist, and his daughter brushes religiously, yet her cavities number in the double digits.

How much sugar is in your diet?

They give you lots of X-rays to help pay for their expensive X-ray machine. Enjoy your brain cancer

You really made me think today user. I'll give this book a lookin.

Meat isn't bad for you, but all the antibiotics and hormones they give the livestock are questionable.

Not much, but I used to love soda as a kid.

>Dental health is mostly genetic
>worthless anecdote

Also e. coli in a cow's stomach is eradicated in less than a week simply by switching to a grass-fed regimen instead of corn. The meat isn't as sweet or tasty but incredibly good for you. This is where vegans completely fail in their understanding of healthy meat consumption. All of which contributes to healthy teeth.

the only time going to the dentist is worth it is when you're literally crying from tooth pain. and then you only go to have the bad tooth removed. don't let them jew you with root canals and other nonsense.

>everyone is born with the same quality teeth

I don't care how many (((scientists))) dogpile me, I don't believe it.

You a Cananigga, I thought you had free Commiecare?

LOL If your mother has a shitty diet and feeds you formula you don't have a chance

>Fuck a ladyboy while you visit
>get aids.
>Die

>redpill me on the dentist

If you only care about the health of your teeth, only pay for cleanings and fixing cavities, which is really cheap and worth paying for.

If you want your teeth to look fucking magnificent and help you pull QTs, be prepared to pay up to thousands of dollars for the stuff they recommend for you.

At least stop smoking
You don't want your lungs AND teeth to go

>cuck ideology imo

>The meat isn't as sweet or tasty but incredibly good for you.
More taste-conscious farmers will switch the cows to a corn-based feed a bit before they go to slaughter. Seems to help with the flavor-loss from an all-grass diet.

I'm not affiliated with those types of people.
But nobody is suited to eat meat.

I have read some of this book and it is interesting and seems reasonable.

It is in the same vein as other Weston Price nutrition stuff. Expect to eat more organ meat and of course cut out all grains/sugar.

It seemed hard to me to actually pull off unless you are hunting or have access to a farm to get the complete animal including organs.

Chicken and venison is bad for you. No amount
of cholesterol is good for you.
All animal fat is a vehicle for toxic waste. Xenoestrogens.

gee, I wonder why you're poor. It's not like you spend your money on 4 different vices or anything.

Yup can confirm. Known as "corn-finished".
People talk about avoiding sugar and pay no attention to carbs and grains which are basically the same. polysaccharides are "good sugars" on the other hand.
>>inb4 >>/fit/

This is an issue near and dear to my heart, I would love to see more woke happening here, it's a largely ignored aspect of healthcare.

I never brushed my teeth or saw a dentist when I was younger. Now my teeth are ruined. I pay $51.99 per month for dental insurance. Life sucks

If your city has a farmers market ask the cheese/egg stand farmer for some raw dairy and/or raw yogurt under the table (feels like a drug deal) - they often are already doing this on the side. Good luck and remember you get what you pay for with food.

What happened to "muh free healthcare"

Universality - Affordability - Quality

You may only choose two and sacrifice one.
btw most people have horribly unhealthy lifestyles and diets. Seems like a no-brainer now doesn't it?

Whats wrong with root canals?

So beautiful to see the white people and the mud bloods who actually work for a living
shutdown the communist, third world immigrant, ghetto bastard coup.
I didn't think whites had it in them a year ago but now we might actually survive modernity.

There's no such thing as 'not enough protein'.
There's no such thing as a protein deficiency.
Meat is toxic in many ways. The problem with what most people eat is choleric density.
Animal products are too cholericly dense, too low in nutrients.
It's why motherfucker's teeth fall out, they get sick and fat, depressed. Low energy. Deprived.

about 1.5 dollars here

Don't go to the dentist unless your teeth hurt. Teeth are really easy to care for if you give half a shit and you only need to go to the dentist for fillings.

Nothing to do with being poor but everything to do with being American.

Even a bum can have instant medical care of any kind.

Pic related

t. nany-state

Bullshit we have zero-delay everything.
Except maybe ophthalmology and other rare appointments (1-2 week delay)
>Political will

doctors are the biggest jews. they want you to donate blood for free and then sell your blood for hundreds or thousands of dollars. i stopped donating blood when i found out about it. fuck those jews.

Round trip plane ticket: $400
Filling: Upwards of $500

anglo-sphere ftw

also

>i havent went in years

I am not sure how is it in Canada, but if you are not going for regular checkups here you have to pay.

And now the french price
left - cost
middle - reimbursement %
right - money you get back

You mad?

I never paid my dentist any penny in my life. I always give him that fancy plastic card that my insurance company gave to me. I never got a bill or something.

Last time i went to the dentist
(i go twice a year just to check if everything is ok)
Nothing to see
My dentist politely refuse that i pay anything.
He still did a quick cleaning.

And eurofuck think they can take that away with no resistance... We'll see.

Détartrage - Cleaning
Carrie - Tooth decay/Filling

I've heard dentists fuck up teeth a lot