How long should men wait till they get married?

Wait is the ideal age for men to settle down and marry?

Early 20s

When you have the means and maturity to support yourself and family.

Wouldn't it be better waiting till you're 30 and getting an 18-to-20 year old wife?

>wrong

Mid 20s.

As a 32 year old male slut, I'd say early 20s
I used to be able to love women, now I've been with too many, been through all their crazy games and BTFO that I don't have any passion left for them and it's getting worse every year.
Do it early, while you still have the chance to love her a lot and grow from there.
Don't worry about money, you're gonna waste it if you're not spending it on children and family anyway.
I regret not getting married to a girl I was with for 3 years in my early 20s. She wanted to but the commitment scared me.
Now she's married with a kid and I wish I was but like I said, don't have the passion for it.

Late 20s

Young 20s is when you acquire your careers: training/experience/requirements

Find your woman and groom her for a couple years to wife material ie red pill her to near overdose

Get into the job you want and start saving for a couple years too.
Now that you have your job and a large enough savings then propose to your red pilled woman.

Then comes the challenge of red pilling your kid in this world.
But that's for another thread

50 years old

Men age well because our sexual market value is calculated differently than women so yeah I think this is better

Got to be honest, I'd rather focus on getting a career together and then marrying. I've got no intention of shagging around, deals a lot physiological damage both ways if done too often.

>being 50+ once when your son reaches adulthood
How are you suppose to box and wrestle and take him wilderness camping with a heavy pack?

You'd think so, but we're talking about a partner for life.
I'm 32 now, I was hooking up with a REALLY hot 18-19 year old about two years ago, and man, I COULD NOT relate
That 12 years of difference makes for totally different life experiences, especially when it comes to pop culture and references, politics, energy level, taste and life goals.
And I was LUCKY to be with her. Hot 18 year olds have a LOT of options. The chances of them wanting a family in the next 5-7 years and wanting it with YOUR(my) 30 year old ass is slim.
Also, when you're dating in your thirties it's VERY difficult to find a non-divorced woman with no kids. The odds of you raising someone elses kid go up every year.

As long as you keep yourself fit, you're fine. My Granddad was able to play sports with me when he was 60.

I understand where you're coming from, but I don't want to deal with a wife or kids till I've got a house and possible business.

That ain't a bad plan man. I just hope you have a GOOD career path and focused plan.
Because you could end up like me, in my 30s, still saying the same thing lol
I have a deent career making good money, but i travel for extended periods, and again, I wish I had of done things differently.
Also I was saying early 20s, I actually mean 25 give or take a year or two.

>50 is too old to be strong

if you arent a fat lazy shit that wont be a problem til mid 60s-70s I'd say.

I'm going to tradeschool this year to become an electrician. There's a large need of them in Britain and they pay well. As well as this, there's a possibility that I can move over to NZ or AU. I can get a company to pay to go over there.

Early to mid 30's.

At least 6 years of engagement, then, when you're 25-28 you can marry, and 30 for having a baby.

Right on, I'm a Pipefitter/Steamfitter. A good manly man job.
I've worked on sites with electricians from the UK. Good bunch of lads.