Nigger Created a Robot to Steal from Vending Machines

The smartest nigger in the hood is still a thief.

Why are niggers like this, instead of using his skills to better himself or get a job, his first priority is still to steal shit.

How can people say we are all the same when clearly it's genetics which makes nig nogs act this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLXXLY7zewo
gizmodo.com/5995410/oh-man-this-genius-guy-created-a-robot-to-steal-from-vending-machines
youtube.com/watch?v=zOckCar3UU0
youtube.com/watch?v=tDlKuqUw8as
youtube.com/watch?v=JBbhtdskBoE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Léon_Blum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice source you fucking retard

When the nigs become self aware

Quick, pull the plug

>youtube.com/watch?v=TLXXLY7zewo
Just doing my part.

thanks

gizmodo.com/5995410/oh-man-this-genius-guy-created-a-robot-to-steal-from-vending-machines

I'm quite surprised his technique didn't include breaking the glass and just reaching in.

the nigger will always have to survive via parasitism and on the scraps of the non-nigger

THEY'RE EVOLVING

Does he not realise it's a crime?

>niggers live by stealing shit
>invent machine to steal shit for them instead of inventing some other productive appliance
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>paying probably over a hundred dollars to steal a can of soda that probably costs less than 50 cents in a 6 pack

Real nigger science

This crime would at least be interesting if the soda he was stealing was worth $1000 a pop

It's called long term investment, dumb nigga

amazing the lengths niggers will go to to avoid work

Nah, before you get your money back someone will eventually call the cops on you.

european blacks are not the same as american blacks

he lives in france, not new york.

I don't understand arabic. Did he use an arduino?

>Coke zero

Pleb.

yeah also how the fuck are you going to do that in public without people just staring at you like this guy is a nigger.

it's a really basic machine that you could make pretty easily, the guy is probably autistic and thinks he's a genius or something.

well try on these machines, genius

>'BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK GENIUSES user, AREN'T THEY BASED?'
give a nigger intelligence and he will use it to commit crimes. its not an intelligence problem, its a motivation issue.

he also has a video on how to cheat in class

What exactly did he invent? Such robots existed for at least 15 years. He just made one following blueprints and used it to steal sodas.

I doubt that he made it himself though. He probably took credit for someone elses work or even stole the thing

Blacks seem to invent things that were already invented. Like Combs, toilets etc

just why

like re-packaging a clock

I bet this nigger got into robotics for the sole purpose of applying it to criminal activity.

kek'd

I'm pretty sure i can hack any vending machine with a homemade device since a number of them run on either linux or java.

Holup

youtube.com/watch?v=tDlKuqUw8as

>smart enough to get a six figure a year engineering job.
>spends time trying to steal a $1 soda.
This is part of the reason why our world is shitty

Get this nigger a scholarship to MIT, we may have the next clock boy here.

mr krabs style:
youtube.com/watch?v=JBbhtdskBoE

Fucking niggers, Jesus Christ.

Well, this only works with old vending machines. There are only a few of these left in France, the new ones make this robot useless, that's why our niggers usually break the glass and just help themselves.

africas greatest contribution to society

In germany we mostly have the old ones, but all of them are broken because turks always try to melt the glass off.

But soda is stealing my health, you big coke shill.

You mean that they try to melt the Plexiglass?
How stupid are they, it would only take 10 seconds to access the goods with pic_related...

thanks now I have sweet tea all over my keyboard

I used to UrbEX, and we'd go into abandoned holding & see evidence of scrapping, i.e.; stealing metals to be sold. Niggers will spend hours upon hours destroying parts of buildings, just for $20 in scrap copper.

I guess he will become minister of science in the next macron gouvernment

>just why
To be a nigger or not to be that is the question

It's not him stealing, it's the robot. Do you even ethics?

>showing crazy proof of concept engineering skills
>4,000,000,000 YT views
>100K subs

Yea, What a dumb ass.

>has enough intelligence to make a robot arm
>uses this knowledge to steal

IMAGINE MOI SHOCK

Why did he attach a tripod and camera to his controller?

>smartest nigger
Spent weeks developing a robot that can do what can be done in 1 second with a hammer

Sorry but he's still a retard

Daily reminder that niggers should be destroyed and burned for electricity.

>French mulatto

AHAHAHA

Why do yuropoors like to pretend its' america's fault for multiculturalism? How many jewish prime ministers have the french elected?

>Getting away with a crime

Dude

sheeeeeit you think he paid for any of those parts?

I,nigbot

That's completely unnecessary. What an idiot

Face it Sup Forums, if he were white then you'd consider him a hacker a la the phreakers of the 70s who used whistles to make free phone calls.

> How many jewish prime ministers have the french elected?

None

Lets disregard the vending machine owner trying to make a living off selling candy, because I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE AND BLACK PEOPLE

> $1000 a pop
> soda
> pop

LeL

Be smart nigger, be a better criminal!
Hahaha
you can't make this shit up!!

This is an authorized fuck the system move. Good for him.

>quintessentially french

New way to cheat in class :

This nigger is niggering so good

He starts his speech by telling us he wasn't a highly gifted scholar student. What a modest nigger

Of course we would. But people share karma with anyone that looks like them, so he gets associated with petty thieves and violent criminals. It's not fair, but it is just. Such is life

>He's French

lol

>Blum
>Sarkozy

It's happening, deal with it.

He's a nigger. It's what they do.

They were not PM
French don't elect PM but president.

Ok so 2 jewish president elected in one century whose Sarkozy who was elected thanks to American memes and he did the sign of the cross on TV few days before the election

Thanks for sharing your burger wisdom and knowledge

>Why do yuropoors like to pretend its' america's fault for multiculturalism?

Because the (((Frankfurt School))) shit itself when Hitler became chancellor, fled to America, changed their name to the (((Social Studies Institute))) and took over the five main universities in America. Or is this news to you? I bet you still think Israel is your ally.

>They were not PM
>Three times PM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Léon_Blum
>French don't elect PM but president.

Oh, wow I misspoke about a tiny minutiae of parliamentary systems. That totally exculpates you from the remarkable feat of being even further jewed out nigger lovers than americans.

How can he ignore it in 2017 on /pol in the most wealthy country.....
American education...

>making free phone calls is the same as stealing physical merchandise
when will you buycucks ever learn

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT HOW CLEVER THIS YOUNG MAN IS?

Clearly if he had the time and disposable income nessisary to design and engineer a robot he's not in it for the free soda, and the fact that he's bragging about it on YouTube should tell you he's not interested in turning this into a crime empire. He's showing off a really clever invention and everybody here is just worried about a dollar's worth of pop.

The only thing preventing you from incubating that tumor yourselves was hitler. So you're effectively complaining that we didn't get wise to the problems you allowed to ferment and worked to preserve. Thanks.

where is the proofs?

These idiots will never believe that lol. They completely deny that bring these blacks over here and turning them into dumb muscular niggers for slavery and them releasing them into ghettos hasn't had a snowball effect on their young 200 years later.

Guarantee it was a white man who taught him about robotics.

>implying it wasn't America that inspired the French Revolution

>he didn't invent robotics
>into the trash it goes

Who gives a fuck who his teachers were, I can guarantee this wasn't a science fair project. The kid took initiative and made something complicated and original, we should be commending this and somebody should get him to do something more useful with his obvious talents.

You asked a question to know how many Jewish PM we have elected, I answered you. Don't be this butthurt burger

Thanks to make me notice this piece of shit have been PM 3 time

>That totally exculpates you from the remarkable feat of being even further jewed out nigger lovers than americans.

You're right we are. We could discuss longtime about that but you seems to be a quick-tempered guy, indiction of a low IQ. So no time to lost with you

This is /ss/ where anything praising nonwhites is a sin against Eurocentric white supremacist culture promoted here

Posters tend to do mental gymnastics to justify their bigoted hate speech they will then use IRL (see:)

Niggers gonna nig.

I have a chain of these vending machines, it already is bad enough with pikeys turning them upside down without new tricks coming along.

>Thanks to make me notice this piece of shit have been PM 3 time

Your mentality is alien to me. You are about to enter an existential conflict for your survival as a people, and you still get amused about not being a dumb american.

>robot arm to grab stuff
>invents
Legos did this like 10 years ago in a kit I'm sure can't be more than $50 now and every 10 year old engineer wannabe made their own what exactly is impressive here?

Radio Shack invented robot arms 30 years ago

wasting 30 seconds breaking glass for everything vs wasting 2 minutes for 2 drinks

this "nigger" is smarter than all of you, you know it's true

DONG DONG DONG DONG DONG DONG DONG DONG DONG

maybe smarter then the average french cuck but I took robotics and we made way more crazier shit then that for our tournaments

>smarter
Who needs a robot when you can just buy a baseball bat and smash the glass