DAILY REMINDER THIS IS WHAT YOU STAND FOR

>PEOPLE LITERALLY FORCED TO STEP ON DEAD BODIES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MEDITERANNEAN OCEAN IN ORDER TO SURVIVE

hope you will finally feel some feels

The urge to rape is truely the most powerful instinct in a nigger.

The only feeling I have is frustration that any of them survived.

>IMPLYING ANY OF YOU MONGREL AUTISMO NEETS WOULD BE ABLE TO ESCAPE A LYBIAN PRISON IN THE DESERT AND CROSS THE OCEAN ON A SHITBOAT

FUCKING COCONUT NEGRO SHIT ON FELLOW NEGROS
>weew

Just let them drown, Luigi. Muslims and blacks are scum.

>BURGERCLAP KIKES' SLAVE DOESN'T IMPLY IMPLICATIONS

We truly believe the first boats should have been sunk

Fucking Kek.

>"people"

good harvest this year.

I stand for them staying in their homeland and not undertaking a dangerous trip to a country they don't belong in and living off the hard work of its native residents while disrespecting the nation's culture and doing violence to its people.

wow, the life of a nigger is so, so, so valuable, being as abundant and disposable as cockroaches and all

Yes, I feel resentment towards the leftists and liberals. It's them who gave these men false hope for a better life, who persuaded them to sail to Europe on such a fragile boat. They should have stayed home and improved their own countries.

>what's my favorite herb?

GOOD PIC SAVILLE BRO

Imagine the stench.

So hot.

Niggers want free stuff so they die for it. Kinda like the history of the nog.

>mediteranean ocean

spotted the american based in nato italy

Niggers smell. Torch them all

If only they could throw the bodies off the boat or something...

oh, we feel feels regarding the negros OP. Strong feels, in fact. We feels they should stay in their mud huts and eat mud cookies and rape mud people and build mud fences.

You have people that is not fleeing for their lives, willing to risk their lives to leech off Europe. This is not the kind of people we want.

>IN ORDER TO SURVIVE

I believe you mean

>IN ORDER TO GET FIRST WORLD WELFARE

>...and shiet

>dying niggers stepping on dead niggers for some euro gibs
Am I supposed to empathize...?

They're cannibals so it looks like a fully stocked pantry to me

I do...

Happiness

that would be too much like work, user

why do they not throw the bodies overboard and take what clothing they cant to provided some sort of shelter from the elements?

>Tons of Food and they still starve...

Niggers, Man...

Every military action comes with the expectation of casualties.

Why do you keep saving them

The only humane thing to do is sink their nigger boats on sight. That way they won't have to suffer.

Imagine all da gibs these leeches are going to account for just because their too fucking lazy to fix their own countries. Fucking niggers

>Look what you did pol
>ree
>power level: 0
Not a single feel was felt.

>saged

dead niggers make me happy

It's ok OP, when shit actually happens the weak are culled immediately, all the misinformed out of shape nobodies whom shill and do it for free (for the lulz xd) will be the first to be in the collective body pile.
Morals are optional in times of peace and obligatory in times of strife.

You are a disgrace to your family, your ancestors, your culture, your race and, most terrible things of all, your country

I truly hope this is bait, but I pass by to tell you that if this is in fact not bait, you and the people like you are destroying 2500 years of culture that made us a gem in mankind's history
You tell me about emptahy, but what about yours? Where is the empathy for Italia, and her heritage? Do you not have self respect?

looks /comfy/ desu

That dead guy is ripped.

>hope you will finally feel some feels
Got any more dead nigger pics? I'm not feeling anything here.

You know, with all this human trafficking, I wonder how many kids and teens are kidnapped for their blood and organs. Seems pretty damn profitable and it's almost impossible for authorities to track.

I was looking at this picture trying to find the women and then I noticed, the ones with hoodies must be the women. They are all fucking muslims.

But Sub-Saharan Africa is the other way.

Feels good

Theyre playing twister you thick italian pasta bread cunt

Don't need too, I live in the west in the safe and sound. Away from niggers, sandniggers and their bullshit

I feel the entire content of those boats should be buried at sea.

"Making this journey will leave you a shark-eaten corpse" is the only thing that will fix the problem.

Feels good man

I'm sorry but the shit that's really going to go down in every street in the world is going to be waaaay blacker than that pic....

So youll never run out of feet to kiss.

This is some top tier self regulation.

Throw the dead overboard????

Well you wouldn't let the mice and cockroaches inside your house if they said it's too cold outside?

Most of them are contaminated in some way.

because we are to mammona, you gesuit mason evil: Luther wasn't a fucking "reformer": he was a fucking thief.
we should kill the protestant mason pedos and expell kikes

fake and you're gay

>putting yourself in a situation like that

no sympathy

they should have stayed at home.

MORE!!!!!!!

>outside would you?*

>people
When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove’s fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th’Olympian host conceiv’d a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

>niggers jump in boat to traverse the Mediterranean
>no one brings fishing pole or water supply
>?????
>profit

if they're dead why don't they throw them overboard?

Secondly, where the fuck are beach niggers getting giant Delta Airlines style rafts?

>feeling sorry for men in seemingly peak physical condition
Look at those niggers, they are all at a perfect fighting age, fit and aggressive. If you feel sorry for invaders, you're a fucking cuck amico.

They are not my people, they will never be. If things were reverse and white needed shelter in africa they would never ever welcome us. Fuck these rats.

>these will never patrol the seas keeping migrants from surviving their voyage

who says they're dead, maybe they're just resting or contemplating a mariner's life

our government says we must be careful with fake news

as you culture gets erased.

>Theyre playing twister you thick italian pasta bread cunt

Fuck I lol'd

I hope those waters are shark infested

nice post pope ,a little bit too late , isn't it ?

i feel none, they can go back to whatever shit hole they're from

Disgust is a feel.

Am i the only one who noticed the dead women's shirts and underwear are ripped and moved to expose their breasts and genitals? These dudes probably raped her before they killed her.

It is my dream to put my white, blue eyed, blonde haired girl in the middle for all those niggers to cream in.

>Sub-humans
>Capable of problem-solving

rly md me thnk

Nobody forced them to go to Libya. They took a and wanted to improve their economies, nothing wrong with that but its certainly not anybodys responisibility for taking care of these fuckers.

other than joy?

Who gives a shit?

Someone probably asked them to work and they all pretended to drop dead.

>FORCED TO STEP ON DEAD BODIES
I didn't force them to get on that boat.

>hope you will finally feel some feels

Yeah I feel sad that not all of them are dead. Poseidon plz.

Wow, good shit. Now please start sinking those fucking boats right off the Libyan coast. We'll finance the "solution" for the ones already here in Europe..

>PEOPLE

>Picture of Niggers

Which is it?

nigs are a burden on this world, it would be a better place without them

>Asuming that all migrants are good and there isn't the slightist possibility that they are going to commit a terror attack

How'd wine of them get a camera and upload this to the inner nets

Nope.

All the £millions in aid since was at school and still Africans can't flourish & end up in another disaster.

they weren't forced

A+

It's important to keep your people in line.

Man. That's a lot of effort not going into making their place of origin better.