The White House is bugged. No ifs ands or buts. THE WHITE HOUSE IS COMPROMISED. Let that sink in

The White House is bugged. No ifs ands or buts. THE WHITE HOUSE IS COMPROMISED. Let that sink in.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/obama-russias-lavrov-meet-white-house-001556442.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M1nZhrFsqGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes we know, obama used to live there

Fpbp

They probably set up Trump with his own sweet system so that he can spy on everyone in the WH and find the leakers and execute them and hang their heads on Obama's tall spike fence he had built around the property

Russia's camera technology will destroy us all.

how many years until the nigger stench goes away?

also the cigarette smell. menthols

Why the fuck do the russians need to bug the place if Trump is a Russian plant? Fucking lib logic.

Why do you think he leaves every week for Mar A Lago? If you think Obama & Co. didn't leave parting gifts everywhere, you may be retarded.

welp, looks like there's an excuse to do a full security sweep now.

Because Trump is both an idiotic stooge and a tyrannical control freak. He is both a Russian agent and a doormat for the Russian to walk on. He's whatever they need him to be depending on the day or hour.

>all credited to Russian news
>literally has Getty images watermark

Hahah you wish, enjoy the next 8 years fegola

you douche - they'll sweep for bugs once those guys leave. Takes all of 15 mins. If you ever had a job where they did that (sweep for bugs) you'd realize it's not that time consuming.

I will because I voted for him and would do it again.

Not all bugs can be found.

Micheal's cocobutter lube hasn't come out of the Bellange Chairs and Sofa

>deadly serious Q

As if they didn't have a dozen secret service guys right up the cameraman's asshole at all times

>((((Kahl))))
>((((Cohen)))

Was it a good idea to let a single kike into the United States?
No, it was not.

>doesn't allow American media into the White House but allows Russian media in
>people still think there are no ties between the Trump camp and Russia

Trump could come out tomorrow and announce that he takes his orders directly from Putin and you all would love it because you idolize a mentally retarded orange reality TV star.

And you all consider yourselves "Patriots"

Hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaaahahahahahaha

>>doesn't allow American media into the White House

Bullshit.

We never said which county we were patriots of

wasn't there some kind of renovation in the oval office before Trump moved in?

>stooge
liberals seem to have a hardon for words like "goober" and "stooge"

Surely this will be the end of his campaign.

it made the liburals cry 'muh demoracy!'
>thats means we won comrade

Yeah, you're right! All of us will, tovarisch!
Do svidanya, dickless!

It's common for Presidents to redecorate but I'm not aware of any more serious work being done.

I go into any room anywhere with the belief it is bugged.

Any time I get a hotel room, I search it for bugs.

(((cohen)))

Make sure to disconnect smoke alarms

Conservatives have an aversion to words like "honor", "decency", "accountability", and "trustworthiness".

sounds jewish

>Novak
>Kahl
>Cohen

>Leftists need a scapegoat on which to blame all of the world's evils.
>Can't blame the Jews, they fund all the progressivism.
>Can't blame the Muslims, they're brown, so that would be racist.
>Can't blame the Chinese, they're yellow, so that would be racist.
>Can totally blame the Russians, they're white, so that's not racist at all.
>Dumb boomers will think it's Cold War 2.0, and dumb millennials will think Putin is a real life Bond villain.
>Brilliant!
This is why they keep pushing the anti-Russia propaganda. It's the only socially acceptable scapegoat left. They have deemed it unconscionable to criticize anybody vaguely brown or otherwise non-white, so they have to focus all of their vitriol at the one target that is still fair game.

>(((Cohen)))

Let that sink in.

Putin was the first main world leader to acknowledge trump publicaly, let that sink in.

>And you all consider yourselves "Patriots"
lol no

Because they can't say faggot, nigger, kike or retarded, they only have neutered middle-school tier insults.

Do leftists even know that the Russia-Trump collusion thing was a Clinton campaign ploy that's gone off the rails and now everyone's desperately trying to connect Trump to Russia regardless of how tenuous the connection is in order to undermine his legitimacy? Or do they genuinely believe that the biggest American "strongman" politician of the past 50 years is somehow a Russian Manchurian candidate?

I honestly can't even tell who's memeing who anymore.

So you consider yourself a loser?

Of course.

Pmurt BTFO

I consider myself a white man with an identity beyond what pop culture merchandise I buy and what hole I stick my dick in.

Because democrats keep redefining the words

Why pick an identity that got its ass kicked?

COHEN
O
H
E
N

You're a pretty shallow and clueless individual, aren't you? What's your identity group, to what do you give allegiance?

Im a whote southern male. This racist shit has done nothing for we sputherners. We have never won once.
> Lost civil war
> lost segregation
> Lost gay marriage
> Lost lost civil rights movement in general
If you want to know how american society will go bet agaibst the south because we will lose.
We are the new south now. I live in alabama and that confed shit is nowhere like it was in the 80s and 90s. Most of your people who fly the loser flag live in the mod west and they are welcome to that misery of getting crushed by the rest of the nation

This. Fuck Drumpf and white people.

Pretty sure obama got a smoking room put in. They add stuff to the WH all the time. Also I think there was a new bunker done fairly recently.

niggarette

rural and suburban media are the ones allowed into the WH, city media wasnt included nuclear codes glad but seriously

Stop trying to explain things logically to shills and libtards. Just shitpost and trigger them.

It's been bugged for a while. There were plans to renovate the Oval Office for over a year now. Trump bitched about it remember? That's why he spends so much time in his club in NJ and FL.

Do they actually think they didn't check the cameras for bugs?

Trump is trolling the press. Good times.

Kek

How many times did Lavrov give Obama a handy in the WH during his 8 years?

Obama inviting Lavrov to WH:
yahoo.com/news/obama-russias-lavrov-meet-white-house-001556442.html

Again in 2015.

AP: Lavrov meets Obama at WH
youtube.com/watch?v=M1nZhrFsqGo

They're gonna see the big map!!

Good thing he does everything at the southern whitehouse

BINGO
I
N
G
O

pmurt btfo!

For this Russian meeting he did not let any American press in (because they ask questions)

>Cohen was described as "very consciously Jewish" by his former employer, Nathan Lewin.[1]

Fpbp. Smells like cocoa butter and grape soda

The spooks are going to tear Orange Cheeto Nigger to shreds for everything that he has done. I love it.

Do you not understand sarcasm, autist?

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SO HAPPY

Because they cucked our president to an unimaginable degree. He's treating this as a game. Fucking traitor.

But they're gonna see EVERYTHING!
WHAT ABOUT OUR BIG BOARD?

No Iranians or Indonesians in White House now

No Muslim prayer rugs

No ghetto grandma in the attic

fpbp

Hello?... Uh... Hello D- uh hello Dmitri? Listen uh uh I can't hear too well. Do you suppose you could turn the music down just a little?... Oh-ho, that's much better... yeah... huh... yes... Fine, I can hear you now, Dmitri... Clear and plain and coming through fine... I'm coming through fine, too, eh?... Good, then... well, then, as you say, we're both coming through fine... Good... Well, it's good that you're fine and... and I'm fine... I agree with you, it's great to be fine... a-ha-ha-ha-ha... Now then, Dmitri, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the Bomb... The *Bomb*, Dmitri... The *hydrogen* bomb!... Well now, what happened is... ahm... one of our base commanders, he had a sort of... well, he went a little funny in the head... you know... just a little... funny. And, ah... he went and did a silly thing... Well, I'll tell you what he did. He ordered his planes... to attack your country... Ah... Well, let me finish, Dmitri... Let me finish, Dmitri... Well listen, how do you think I feel about it?... Can you *imagine* how I feel about it, Dmitri?... Why do you think I'm calling you? Just to say hello?... *Of course* I like to speak to you!... *Of course* I like to say hello!... Not now, but anytime, Dmitri. I'm just calling up to tell you something terrible has happened... It's a *friendly* call. Of course it's a friendly call... Listen, if it wasn't friendly... you probably wouldn't have even got it... They will *not* reach their targets for at least another hour... I am... I am positive, Dmitri... Listen, I've been all over this with your ambassador. It is not a trick... Well, I'll tell you. We'd like to give your air staff a complete run-down on the targets, the flight plans, and the defensive systems of the planes... Yes! I mean i-i-i-if we're unable to recall the planes, then... I'd say that, ah... well, ah... we're just gonna have to help you destroy them, Dmitri.

>WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SO HAPPY
Clinton will go to jail.
kek
I'm happy too.

They also created it to avoid the obvious connection of her and the Kremlin when she a-okay'd the handing over control of a quarter of the US's uranium to a company funded by the Kremlin. The same company who also gave millions of dollars to her foundation during this time period, which, for some reason, everyone still ignores.

Why is Trump apparently not allowed to meet with the foreign minister of a G8 nation?