#IAmRemarkable

What makes you remarkable, Sup Forums?

Try not to break into tears when you tell us.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YKBgEsH0PJc

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=12EeoRTWuXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Google)))

So when we reach a stage where remarkable means ordinary, what new word do we use for an extraordinary person now?

>only women are remarkable

I am in tears.

holy fuck
>I'm remarkable because I want my life to have meaning
hahahaha
>white women are so emotionally fragile they need to watch videos like this to feel good about themselves

>It's a stupid people think they're remarkable for stupid reasons episode.

The creators of the campaign live in New York.

Guess which country they, and all the others involved in production, come from?

I'm remarkable because I'm called R A R E by 1 in 50 burgerposters

UM.

They ARE remarkable, not ordinary. They have to wake up at 7am every morning and go to work all day at a place where not everyone loves them.

As a man, can you even imagine what that's like?

You are like, SO right omg.

My post was on Last Week Tonight. That's gonna keep me going for a few weeks.

RARE
A
R
E

>It's really hard
>has five entries
Well fuck you then

FLUMPS

You seen those TV ads?

>Because I'm a woman, do you think I'll crack under pressure?
>Cue stronk womyn montage

Well yeah if you need an advert to keep your chin up. A male version would be cringe inducing. Hell, imagine:

>Because I'm a nigger, do you think I'm an absent father?
>Cue black boy giving him a cuddle as the camera zooms in on him exchanging money for goods legally

It's fucking embarassing and I'm glad I raised my daughter to be strong through my actions rather than demeaning pep talks。

Why are women so into this sort of bullshit? This all just reminds me of my schooling.
>Write Five remarkable things about yourself
>niggers in the class are encouraging to write it and present it in a rap format

>I'm remarkable because I browse dank memes all day

>cri evertim

What do they speak like retards ?

You know why, user.

METHINKS THEY DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH

Nothing. I am just a rotting flesh who was programmed to eat, shit, sleep, reproduce then die on a small fireball that is extremely irrelevant to the universe. My ancestors evolved to have an intelligent brain because it helped them to survive in the conditions they were living. My brain needs to be feel that i am remarkable in order to function properly.

I will die like all of the my ancestors who thought they were remarkable. No one will remember my name or my face hell even my body will be eaten like all of my ancestors who thought they were remarkable.

Anyone claims otherwise is idiot.

Here you go buddy:
RARE
A
R
E

Post it.

Are there no women on your isle?

Get raped you ugly bitches

>no men

>comments disabled

>hijab shit

fuck you jewgle

>turkey

it checks out

let #blacklivesmatter know there are no black women included in the video. Are black women not remarkable?

im remarkable because bots give me (you)s

>Isle of Man
faggot

>comments disabled

soft skined faggots

What the fuck is wrong with these cunts? Holy fuck women are mentally ill as fuck.

I have luscious long hair, full lips, a tender smile, a sing-song voice, a great personality, a fantastic sense of humour, loving eyes, soft skin, a stalwart heart.
There's just so much.

>needing an ad to affirm your self worth

wow dude that was REAL FUCKEN EDGY, you should visit this site of freethinkers sometime and let me know what you think mann i think it was called reddit.com go check it out!

RARE

You're remarkable user

Anyone have the poll numbers that shows how narcissistic everyone has become versus decades ago?

>Iamremarkable
>all women movement

Guess I'm not remarkable. Fuck you google and I hope all the women in that video get aids

This is faggotry on the level of "literally' being literally redefined to mean "figuratively".

Society saddens me.

>I'm remarkable because I challenge myself daily

So powerful. No one ever does that, sweetie. You are incredible.

Jesus Christ, don't ya think you got enough flags there bud?

>this video was likely conceived by beta cuckolds who decided to inflate the egos of some random basic white bitches and a muslim, just because

the subtle white-knighting aspect of this is whats most embarrassing

i can jizz into my mouth. not even super man could do that

Does shitposting on Sup Forums 12+ hours a day make me remarkable?

R A R E
A
R
E

Damn, just realised I haven't done that in at least a year.

I don't have a smartphone and have never wanted one.

I'm remarkable because I can bend the tips of my fingers into creepy claws and scare my kids with them.

Makes you remarkably autistic

lol, It's really pathetic that women need videos like these to make them feel better. Jesus, if you want to feel better, do something good. Like help somebody in need. Or make an innovative discovery. Its only the thought of "muh vagina" that slows these little pansy white bitches down. I hate how women are so damn fragile that the thought of a 1950's america has them sobbing in tears and that they need viral videos so that their menstrual wall can thicken and finally get a sliver of confidence.

Limited gene pool.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=12EeoRTWuXA

*BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* GOD'S NOT REAL M- *BUUUUUUURP* -ORTY

My collection of plastic anime girls is worth well over £2000 at this point.

I feel more comfortable fighting here than I do back at home because of these pussification videos and agendas everyone has now. Thanks, OP, for helping me know I really have found my niche

I'm high 24/7/365 and have been for years, but it hasn't affected my ability to lead a normal upper-middle class lifestyle.

Bro, you could slice up a whole infidel Church with that edge.

>do ordinary shit
>remarkable

jesus fucking christ....
i can't tell if this is a problem of abysmal self stem, or society lowering people's expectations of reality below a grave

Jean Twenge.

She also did a study where using MySpace for 15 min results in higher narcissism.

I can type like REALLY fast. That's pretty fucking remarkable, am I right?

Calm down Ahmed, don't be upset just because muslims can't be remarkable.

I realize I am unimportant and that I have little to no effect on the world outside my immediate family.

Its remarkable because all millenials think they are God's Gift to whatever they lazily set their flouride glaze upon, when in reality they have no actual aspirations and/or drive so will fail at anything they attempt. I'll still fail, I'm just okay knowing it.

Post boipucci

R A R E

Mentally ill implies the healthy state of a mind would be different, user, what you are seeing is the healthy state of a female mind.

>Remarkable: Something one can make remarks about
>pol is not remarkable

Not the one I was thinking of. It was from the 1940s or 1950s on whether or not you, yourself, felt like you were special. I remember the numbers being around 10% back then, and it's somewhere in the 70's(?) now.

no but those digits are pretty remarkable

> I'm glad I raised my daughter to be strong
I guess she is a dike now

I'm remarkable because I have IBS and can't even eat oatmeal without spending the next several hours in agony. I'll take my medal and social media campaign now thank you very much.

He's the only one on there.
It's the Isle of MAN, not the Isle of MEN

based flag m8

I'm usually here about 8 hours per day from Monday to Friday. My job requires me to wait for people to hurt themselves and when they aren't, I occasionally make fresh coffee and shit post here.

Literally nothing.

this video is sexist and triggering.. delet this
>god roasties are the worst

R A R E
A
R
E

This one? Also Twenge.

>#iamremarkable
>only women
>women that should be encouraged for doing basic things

This is what the culture of participation trophies has given us. Emotional breakdowns over nothing. Meanwhile men aren't graduating school and kill themselves in droves and really have no purpose in life. Solution? Let's shit on them some more for not caring about these struggling women.

I love being expendable.

E D G E

D

G

E

Are you David Icke? If not, why don't you become his disciple?

Every generation there maybe 50-100 remarkable people
>Every generation billions are born
Thinking anyone here is rememberable

Nope, not that one, but I'll save it.

*sides*

*BRAAAAARP PFFFFFT BRAAAARP BRAARP PFFFFLLLT BRAARP BRAP BRAP* oops teehee!
BRAAAP BRAAAP BRAAAP BRAPBRAPBRAP BRAPBRAPBRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAPBRAPBRAP BRRAAAP BRRAAAP

If you have to tell yourself what's remarkable about yourself, then nothing is remarkable. Other people should do it for you.

That's literally what remarkable means. It means exceptional in such a way that people remark upon it.

I'm getting really sick of this self-empowerment bullshit. It encourages narcissism.

Muh low self-esteem

This is why there are so many entitled stupid cunts around
You're not remarkable if you've achieved nothing and put no effort into your fucking life
The only thing remarkable about an unemployed 300 pound lesbian transgender sjw is that they're allowed to live

>nihilism
Epic XDDD

I can hear his voice in the text, truly a beautiful post

I... *sniff*... I I have a pussy

abloobloo abloobloobloo

>this video was made by beta males
Not quite... Follow the line further... Who makes the beta males?

Initiative Co-founders: Anna Zapesochini and Anna Vainer
Creative Manager and Director: Anna Zapesochini
Film editor: Tamar Kay
Video shooting: Zvi Landsman
Original music composition: Rotem Moav
Post production: Alon Tisson
Producer: Agnia Galesnik

I'm a straight white male

Scum.

I have a reumatic disease and I have to pay though my nose for my healthcare. Medication is too expensive.

couldn't have said it better

of course theres someone in a fucking hijab

>it's remarkable that I allow myself to be exploited by a muslim man!

fixed

damn i refresh and the like/dislike ration just flipped hahaha

>was created to empower women to overcome modesty norms, in order to facilitate necessary self-promotion in the work environment
why isn't google spending this time to open a resume building seminar or some shit? this is such a waste of money and time that could have been better spent. literally just encouraging narcissism and promiscuity

Unfortunately I'm not a BRAAAP king, just an Iwanttodie.

They're babies. Simple as that.

i can wiggle my ears
*sob*

No one on this planet is remarkable. No one actually matters. You could disappear this very second and the world would function just fine. I hate when people try to pretend they matter.

You can't just say that and not post a screencap, senpai.