youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most Christians don't have a positive opinion of Westboro's activities. Muslims do for ISIS.

The Westoboro Baptist Church hasn't caused chaos across an entire region, enslaved thousands of people, etc. It's still bad but not comparable.

This is, without a doubt, the worst attempt at a forced meme in history.

Probably because not a whole lot of people die in suicide bombings in the name of the Westboro Baptist Church.

>Killing thousands of people, carrying out terrorist attacks and taking over entire cities is the same as having protests with mean signs sometimes.

ok libshits.

have they even killed anyone?

Westboro is just a bunch of retarded people, at least they don't kill anyone or destroy old patrimony. Nice try faggot.

How many people have they killed?

Be aware that this will never catch on. You guys make literally the shittiest memes. My shit is a better meme than this.

pic related

Why is there always this weebshit frog person being posted with some weakass bait arguments?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

How many beheadings have they done? As fucked up these videos are, I suggest you watch them. It will bring you closer to reality.

Hint- zero

Westboro is irrelevant today. Nobody cares about them anymore. Pastor "Vitamin K" Anderson is where it's at.

literally who?

That file name tho lol

Not an argument, Westboro has never killed anyone.

Sage thread

do you hear that..??
The sound of thousands of mexican whore mothers crying for their dead retarded sons who died for a cartel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>1 post by this ID

The WBC is a small group of people thatnever committed any violent act and has little support from outside the group. ISIS is an organised terrorist organisation with thousands of members and many more sympathisers. You're retarded.

false equivalence

ikr gr8 meme! xD

Because they haven't killed hundreds of thousands of people.

How many w'boro Baptist church are there? Dozens?

How many Muslims who hold Islamist beliefs? Hundreds of millions

Westboro doesn't kill or recruit to kill people. Also, all people should think Islam is bad because of ISIS, not just Republicans.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads: This thread

Nigger read the fucking sticky and GTFO

Westboro doesn't put severed heads on pikes.
Islam is cancer.
Westboro is a light rash.

Also-
>1 post by this I.D.

Worse than milhouse?

>implying people didn't kill hundreds of thousands of people in the name of Christianity

Moron

Did you poop your diaper, snowflake? There are changing beds in the Safe Space, Conserva-tard!

WBC has never killed anyone

WBC has less than 100 members and they've never come close to killing anyone, let alone killing someone and broadcasting it on the internet. Try again tomorrow

Stop corrupting Tsuyu you filthy fucking commie cuck!

How many years old is your best example?

>because of ISIS
That's just a convenient reason normies accept. I hate them all.

Republicans can go fuck themselves

Slide thread

Sage

> 100 baptists with signs are as dangerous as 20k radicals with bombs, guns, and are already killing thousands

>pedes
no one here gives a shit about t_d memes here besides you obvious shills

I'm surprised you've survived the cold you poor refugee

This thread again. Nobody likes them either.

>tfw the worst example of Christians people can come up with are "Christians" that protest frequently

kek

That comparison is absurd. You are potentially the least intelligent person on /pol

So if I join the WB church is it cool to rape infidels and fornicate with my 9 year old wife?

Milhouse isn't a meme though.

How many members has ISIS again?

Funny I don't remember the Westboro Baptist Church murdering anybody or conquering sovereign territory to try and form a Caliphate. Or you know... slaves, rape, etc.

Westboro doesn't fucking kill people now does it

I'm just going to self-immolate my social media presence real quick.

Ya, burn it all to the ground.

I don't know why I'm always compelled to reply to this same exact bait thread. It infuriates me that anyone thinks the two have a true equivalence.

>Westboro Baptist Church holds up offensive signs
>ISIS rapes, enslaves, beheads, burns people alive

Yeah the two are totally comparable

Westboro doesn't run over people with trucks of peace, establish their own nation of terror, suicide bomb innocents, etc. etc.

They're just assholes protected by freedom of speech. ISIS is a pack of murdering, enslaving savages.

Actually yes because Republicans are not hypocrits. More over everyone hates WBBC. The only thing keeping WBBC from being dragged out and killing the heathens that they are is because they are not being violent juts retarted autists.

I want to give the froggy frog my floppy cock.

By using the terms snowflake and safe space pejoratively, you have objectively admitted that the Right is correct about the ridiculousness of the Left's ideas.

Thank you for your submission. Thank you for agreeing that we are correct. Is there anything else you would like to admit we are right about today?

>people replying without saging

Is Westboro Baptsist sawing people's heads off and driving trucks into crowds? No. Now fuck off.

Sage.

No we don't think Islam is bad because of ISIS.
We think ISIS is bad because of Islam.

And the fact that American Christians don't practice faith like The WBC shows they're actually very critical of it.
And the fact that they allow it to exist while being critical of it shows they're more religiously tolerant than our friends in the middle east.