White hate thread

Let's have a good old fashioned white hate thread. Post webms of whites getting beaten up, post dead whites, post wh*te monkeys being wh*te monkeys etc.
Welcome: all non-white friends.

so basically you're just one sad sand nigger who hates white people because they're better than you, good luck with that Turkroach.

Not an argument you moon worshipping homosexual lol.

Roach

Hate us cos you ain't us dumb roach

Who wants to be a wh*te monkey? wh*te subhumans are most pathetic race of the world.

I can smell your nigger from a mile away. You hate whites, yet probably leach off of them, being the turkroach you are.

We will kill all whites. Your bodies will be dragged down the street.
SOON

>mfw this turns into a nigger hate thread

Considering we invented everything that keeps you from living in a cave that the asians didn't, I'd say you have it backwards shitskin. Without us you'd be wiping your ass with your hand and living in a mud hut with a goat somewhere. OH WAIT.

And here you are speaking their language. Go have a shower mehmet, this thread reeks of lamb bhuna and poo

>I Got Denied a Visa To Europe: The Thread

>be wh*te monkey
>invade a land that doesn't belong to you
>enslave and kill natives for hundreds of years
>treat them like second class citizens in their native homeland
>natives finally had enough of you cumskins and decide to overthrow you
>"waaah they genociding us waah :( pls help"
dumb wh*Te monkeys, i am glad that my black brothers is killing you filthy invader scums every day.

It might as well, Turk's are just as bad as niggers.

dont like whitey? gtfo our internet then, roach.

sage all turk roaches

sorry fag, animals (literally you) don't have property rights, that land is our land to take when we please..

Don't forget to sage!

Hahahahahahahahhahahahhahha

Watch your ass, Turk shit.

You are a disgrace to this country, OP.

we meet again mongoloïd

Why are T*urks so weak?

>that land is our land to take when we please..
Too bad you will lose you native lands soon. we are multiplying meanwhile wh*te race is slowly dying. it is no matter of time that race war starts and white subhuman being killed in streets every day.

Ha!Ha! A real race war would be your worst nightmare...right up till the last one of you is wiped out.

sage

Slide thread. Just sage and move on.

karınıda ver xocem
i'm not him.