youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
defoo.org/
youtu.be/-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y009W-4WYTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who is this kike

Nigga Stefan is based as fuck

What a pandering cuck.

An autistic homosexual from South Dakota with a high-school level fake British accent who plagiarizes most of his videos, and simply steals AMA questions for his guests

Rev up those red pills.
We will have guests

>Implying I'd take a govie wage

who also tries to induct people into his weird cult mentality

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Oh no someone likes us, better attack them.

I thought he was a leaf

i always thought hes /ourguy/ ?

ok the last video where he said curchill is based as fuck made me worry

should i stop watching him?

I don't like him either but he has his place. Hes getting a lot bigger and hes bringing people into our movement.

defoo.org/

This kills the Molymeme

He's a kike
This too

we loved our based black men xD

You're a kike, divide and conquer shill.

the_Donald over promoted Sup Forums and now they and many on the right look at Sup Forums as their militant wing. This isn't good.

stand on your own two legs you cuck faggot holy shit no wonder germany is so fucked

Literally who the fuck are all those kikes?

There are a certain group of people that tries to destroy any person that can take a form of bringing our message to a broader audience.

Ground roots are important and vital but the red wood must grow.

I don't mind him, watched a couple of his videos and they're ok.

Yea so did I.

s-sorry

may i serve you tea and a toothbrush to calm you down?

Other people want Sup Forums to be something that it's not. They will be disappointed when it doesn't budge.

This is the same site that has

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Huh. I agree with him for once.
3/4ths of the FBI is already hanging out here, they could go get the other 1/4 on /b as necessary. If they need to coordinate with the CIA its just a hop skip and a jump to /mlp/

Organise a bruteforce against JEWLINEUX twitter account, then destroy it's followers faith with real shitposts with (((his))) name.

I agree but we don't have to cringe or discredit or worse set out to attack anyone that becomes an e celeb just cause of jealousy

Wait, I'm a kike for exposing a like? How do I know you're not a kike who's trying to shut it down because the goyim know?

Someone post that meme of the kikes taking off their masks after one of them stabs the other in the back, that's so relevant right now

He is the one guy out of ALL of Sup Forumss youtube faves (gavin, spencer, southern, PJW, peterson, etc etc) that ive never been able to get into.

Dont know why. Im sure hes based. But something about his ugly face close up to the camera with a blank background. And the fact that all his videos are an hour plus long. Just never immersed myself in his stuff.

Actually I like these pioneers. We get to watch them, see how they get destroyed, retool and send out more.

How is he a kike if he calls circumcision male genital mutilation?

Agreed! That said, I think its getting to that point where we might have to spank T_D just a bit. Im not saying raid them, but maybe tell them to cool off. Theres numerous threads with "don't worry, Sup Forums has this". We aren't their personal shock troops.

Oh you fucking retard/s, he's literally a fucking kike, do you need to be spoonfed the YouTube now? Just search it 'stefan molyneux jewish'

>b-b-but I can't be a kike cuz I called someone a kike
>p-p-please, I misplaced my meme folder post one for me

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>HEY GUISE, STEFAN MOLYNEUX, FREE DOMAIN RADIO, HOPE YOUR DOING WELL
>Shills UBP
>irrelevant anecdote
>wild tangent about "LE GREATEST PHILOSOPHY SHOW ON THE WEB"
>hour of vague redpills mixed with more anecdotes
>"hurr-durr kids these days, I remember when I was young-"
>begs for e-shekels
Occasionally he'll do videos that are mildy informative, if not hyper-partisan.

Is he? I got bored of the repetitive content and left a few months ago.

lefty/pol/ is out in full force today

Not an argument.

Time to bring the heat on these kikes

youtu.be/-ZkMc5bvuyQ

>our message
>our movement
Welcome to Sup Forums: Reddit centre for Political Activism

The mom being Jewish thing? Perhaps he was Jewish for some time. He doesn't seem to care for them much these days though. He recently called out their ethnostate hypocrisy in his latest 'true news' segment and hates male circumcision. Not sure what else to say really.

This, I hate everyone including you nigger

You can't be part time Jewish. You're either a Jew or you aren't. He is a Jew by blood. His mother was a schizo and abused him, turning him into the flamboyant narcissist you see now.

his twitter account is run by mike

Kill yourself, Stefan.

NOT AN ARGUMENT!

youtube.com/watch?v=y009W-4WYTw

NOW SING!

SING WITH ME, STEFAN MOLYMEME, THE WORLD'S GREATEST PHILOSOPHIZER, DAMN YOU!

Also please donate $1000 to freedomainradio.com for posting that screencap.

Haha thank you. This gives me a good idea

8pol is our intelligence division and 4pol is more cultural propaganda

I like steve moldynuts.
he makes good arguments and respects the Socratic method.
now i think he's wrong on child rearing,I think children should be slapped regularly.
I was as a child and you know what?
I consider a day where the only thing bad that happens to me is someone says something i disagree with a good day.
#nosnowflakeshere

We discuss that once we're in office.

He's a rural and suburban retard. Here on Sup Forums we only tolerate ultra high IQ city people who voted for Hillary.

This isn't reddit.

well gee,she doesn't LOOK abusive...

Spencer and Jones are literally controlled oposition
Gavin is a faggot
PJW and Sargon are just cringe and say the same thing in every single video.
I do like Ann
The rest i dont know who are, dont care aboutm or

Make him loose his e-shekels.

You've really been soaking up that shareblue propaganda huh? Who do you think creates all these threads driving your "opinion"

Oh shit, here they come...

He takes comments from his website that he likes and posts them to his youtube. It's still cringy, but this is fake news.

ffs can they fuck off of our fucking website already these fucking normies

no surprise,hes in the trump tower paypoll like the drumpfkins

hes coming down like drumpf doe,cant wait

why would we want to get rid of this knowledge bearer? a man that some may call the greatest philosophical mind of the 21st cent ad.

>implying i make my opinions about what some faggots on a Bangladeshi wife swapping forum
I didn't like Gavin, PJW or Sargon long before shareblue and ctr were a thing
Spencer is blatant controlled op and if you dont see that, your a retard
Jones i thought was funny until he started shilling for (((international law))).

Give me directorship.
I'll sort our the jews.

fucking stefan WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE NORMIES