Matt Furie Original Thread

Guys I'm trying to find more Matt Furie originals like this one.

All I can find is his clean edits.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow I didn't know furry was a nazi????????

Are you serious? Furie makes Zyklon Benny G look like Gandhi. The ADL has been censoring all his orignals though.

bump for potential

Why does the bear man have a hate symbol in his glasses?

Can we make every character of boys club into a racist persona? I know the dog is kinda one. Let's do all of them and make them into memes owned by Sup Forums.

Furie is brutal. Its no wonder the ADL sees him as a threat to Jewish sovereignty.

HEH. Matt Furie thought he was slick by killing off Pepe but instead he's getting the full Streisand effect as seen in this thread.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

I heard he got kicked out of art school for poisoning a Jewish classmate right around the time the original Boy's Club came out.

His first arrest came at the age of 12 when he threw a molotov cocktail into a Jewish Temple. 2 Jews died but because of his age, he only did a couple years in juvie before being unleashed on the world.

These are great but need's matt furie signatures on pics with no matt furie signature

Not Politics related >>> /BANT/

gotchu nigga

Go away Matt. You have more Nazi animals to draw for us.

He was known as matt fury because during his time at juvie he made a small branch of the aran brotherhood and would be one of the few leaders who would get into fights himself not commanding but leading with the example.
Blacks would often injure themselves just to get sent to the infirmary and be away from him if only for a few days

Awesome

Pepe is dead. Delet this

What the fuck is this cancer.

Idk fking littering civilized convo

More like Matt Führer, amirite?
Even Ben Garrison is afraid of him.

Found a Brett
Sig confirms it's a Furie original

>Matt Fuhrie

He looks really different now, like he literally doesn't look like the same guy anymore. It's really weird.

He was probably replaced and killed off.

Great find

Its the meth and the AIDS and voting for hillary

I like the idea of the yellow one being ancap

This made me laugh a lot more than I expected it to. Just look at that face with those words.

>tfw Sup Forums can't draw for shit so they can't make art convincing enough to be Matt Furie original

>BLm

The literal definition of "forced meme", kill yourself reddit

Rare Ancap Andy (Matt Furie original)

Crying with laughter over here, never change Sup Forums! I don't give a fuck what commies say, we have the best people.

Just made this. Pretty shoddy work, but it's alright I guess.

He obviously killed it off to disassociate himself from the character rather than to actually "kill" it. It was fine for a while since no one knew who he was until people starting digging for pepe's origin.

This guy fucked up bigly
Its going to snowall into a suicide, everithing he draws shall be transfromed into a nazi symbol

>retroactively shoping hitler into boy's club instead of pepe

i like where this is going

aesthetic as fuck

Thanks leddit.