We created this

we created this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/USg3NR76XpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The left has SJWs the right was bound to have something.

Kids following what's edgy and cool in their minds will turn them into irl shit posters, and that's better then becoming a brain washed leftist faggot

Yeah we're all fucked

That's like saying Sup Forums created the utter cancer that was ragefaces. No. We're not responsible for cancerous websites' cancer.

That person would be a retard regardless of which side he's on. At least he votes and donates to our side.
Though it would be better if he just shut the fuck up.

This was me like 2 years ago without the cringe, why does everything get ruined by normies? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Useful idiots

I'm guessing they're like 16, if you could see your posts from that time you'd cringe hard.

people who say this shit probably only knew about edgy memes because it appeared on their Instagram feed.

No way that person is over 15

The world has become a giant meme in the last decade

anybody into kek bullshit is underage and should b&

Trust me I'm not hipster but our memes becoming mainstream makes me cringe

Wtf. I guess redpilling the masses has its drawbacks. Jesus Christ.

>Complaining about having an army of usefull idiots

Some days its really hard to resist the urge to kill myself

youtu.be/USg3NR76XpQ
go to 1 hour 31 minutes
kek

But if you did that you'd miss out on all the new anime episodes!

Truly marvelous abomination.
A work of degenerate art.
Fantastic.

You guys forget that KEK is a god of chaos.

>We're not responsible for cancerous websites' cancer
Except all of that kekistani LARPing started here. It was mainly confined to trump general threads, but muh God emperor and praise kek are still regularly used.

this, TRUMP was a chaos vote first and foremost, we didnt vot for him because we wanted him for president, we voted for him because sjws didnt. The tears of the cringy are the best kind.

This is a blessing.

It's funny.

It's a way to attract people who are not so serious about politics but who like having fun. They eventually become redpilled.

It creates a common satirical mythology and slang language which reinforces our subculture.

Praise Kek

Jordan Peterson sounds like he'd post /x/ threads on here.

No we did not, this is cultural appropriation. Now I know how niggers must feel watching me eat watermelons and eating kfc.

nice get

Dhubs are eternal

actual frogposting is waaay down IMO.

>& quads have it folks

how are you able to post this pic if pepes creator killed him? what is this sorcery?

3 days long past and he was resurected

>without the cringe.
Are you sure about that?

>nihilism
>rick and morty avatar

Just saying, if this guy was in a room with a SJW and I only had one bullet... tough decision

>we didnt vot for him because we wanted him for president, we voted for him because sjws didnt
what the fuck? who actually believes this?
>whatever le triggers muh libtards XD
kys

well kek my shit up, he is risen

this is all Sargon's fault

>throw in as many maymays and as much lingo as possible
Hehe, i'm one of you, right g-guys?

This is worse autism than youll ever find here

You know straight away these are the kids without friends.

It's true though.

Normies need emotional appeal to get redpilled, it has been the tactic of the left since the 60s

>paying for memes

literally advertising Sup Forums

If you perceive it as an ironic post it's actually kinda funny

Hahahaha

nothing wrong with communism and sjws desu senpai

>what the fuck? who actually believes this?
i use SJW as a catchall term, my bad, basically establishment/elites, etc,

its not a belief, a sizeable number of voters were voting for trump to throw a wrench in the system, not for what he would "do for us", we fully expected him to be him, the chaos he has/will caused has given the sovereign citizen valuable intel on the state of affairs;

we know how deeply entrenched the media is with the elites, we knew before, buy they went full tard and uncloaked themselves for all to see

also the SJW agenda and its benefactors have been pinpointed and identified to the point that even normies are starting to turn on them

i think the general hope is that trump will wreck shit so bad and shine a light on corruption so completely that there will be no choice but to rebuild

he isnt the fix, hes our first real counter move to the elites global slave race agenda

well at least the aren't anti-white or?

I'm fine with this.

>meme hard for years
>think there won't be consequences
>think you won't have to some day face the demon you've created
You naive fools

Pretty great huh? We have power over normies now.

trump already outed himself as a neocon globalist and is not going to be the president we want him to be. but he is still an incompetent narcissist so we just have to hope he brings the whole system crashing down with him
it's cancer and they're bringing it to Sup Forums

shut up fatty.

>>think you won't have to some day face the demon you've created
see
there are element of existing we are prepared for, we are not trying to rock the boat, we are trying to crash it into the fucking beach

I'm ok with this desu

it's better than them becoming sjws. At least the kids got a little shitposting and politically incorrect spirit in them, despite being cringy as fuck. pol will still keep doing it's thing.

>it's cancer and they're bringing it to Sup Forums
Don't be a hipster, we control the memes so we control the world. It doesn't matter if you're sick of winning, this is what winning is.

>an incompetent narcissist so we just have to hope he brings the whole system crashing down with him

pretty much, the working calss of this country, the majority, are getting fed up and pissed off, many of us openly fantasize about mad maxing this fucker beyond recognition

normies even if they arent redpilled are starting to finally see the bigger picture, its an internal battle of wage slavery vs homelessness for most of us, and homelessness is gaining ground

More like he'd post a thread in any other board and mods would move it to /x/.

>without the cringe

literally chuckled. i know those feels. atay strong user.

>he says seconds before fellatiating Mbembe's black sausage and praying to trotsky, thanking him for the opportunity to be a swedecuck piece of shit in the current year

Who the fuck cares. It's way better that they feel the need to appeal to a conservative movement, rather than the liberal "rape our culture in the ass"-movement.

>Kekistan flag
>$17.76
What the.. fuck? Who makes the cash?
S-should I call a jew lawyer?

Team one yells : free Palestine
Team two yells : free kekistan lol

Hand rubbing intensifies

>we control le memes
>based trump xD
>we r legun!!1
fuck off, cancer

it's cringy as hell but shifting the overton window is a good thing

>nothing wrong with communism

OY VEY! THEY KNOW! SHUT IT DOWN!

to what? based trannypedes and support for neocon jew wars?

It's sad that only the intellect few on this board are aware of this. The plan is designed by the wisest people of Sup Forums, only to get misinterpreted by the ignorant majority. One of the quintessential keys to a successful plan is that everyone is aware of the aim and the procedure. This is downside of having an anonymous message board. The genuinely brilliant posts get burrowed under the mass of dumb shitposting by brainless sheep.

Oh I'm sorry, we can't use our memes anymore because they became popular.

>Retarded autists still beating a dead horse six months after it died.

Call me when something new happens.

PRAISE KEK
BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM WERE MY FELLOW PEDES AT?
BASED BLACK MEN #MAGA

those fags should be gassed

We aren't at war with syria. Almost everyone was ready to condemn it but then it didn't happen, as anyone with half a brain predicted

Agreed.

Checked

This is not our fault. This is the product of reddit hopping on the right wing bandwagon.
Anything reddit touches turns into shit

they were cancer to begin with tbqh
people were supporting military action against assad and you can bet if trump invades they will defend it

>I want to shame kids from thinking being part of a group having fun by calling them cringey because I'm terrified they will one day grow up and not vote for my identity politics and sjw ways

1. The backbone of all political movements is a legion of retards.
2. They're probably kids.
3. If we are attracting our own retards, that is a sign of our increasing relevancy.

Autists will always be autists you autist.

>we
You haven't created a scrap of OC in your fucking life, leech.

Even anime fags aren't this cringey.

you think harvesting a plantation of meme-helots wasn't part of the plan all along?

>tfw that emo kid from the sopranos would be a pepe cultist if the show aired today

>3. If we are attracting our own retards, that is a sign of our increasing relevancy.
Sup Forums suddenly makes sense.

Dear god what have we done.

This abomination must be nuked from orbit, afterwards we shall never speak of this again

Nah you're cancer /stormfront/ shill

Just looked at your meme
>ancaps are good people

There are a ton of people on here that have been here forever that are ancaps and libertarians. More then there ever were stormfags. Why don't you fuck off with your divide and conquer shit? There's a safe space for you over on TRS or Stormfront's website.

This always happens. Remember the original "anonymous" and operation chanology. They go IRL and make a fool of themselves while others stay here.

It is absolutely fucking cringey but at least they are somewhat on the right. I dont give a shit as long as they aren't voting liberals in.

No all this does is flood Sup Forums with newfags and normie tourists.

I kind of unironcally enjoy this absolute shitshow.
It is amusing to me, it makes me laugh.

This is on a whole new level of cringe.

If so we need to keep the JQ and nigger hate threads strong.