Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

who cares? easy comey easy go.

Gettin' in the way of prosecuting people in relation to pedogate and 9/11.

Bullshit, that ad has to be fake

russian money laundering.

manafort was ready to testify

>i have sources at WaPo

He was going to expose his ties to Russia.

It's fucking real buddy

Word came down from the big guy. You know who I'm talking about, comrade.

He received letters recommending Comey's dismissal from the AG and deputy AG. Keep in mind the FBI director is a subordinate of the AG. Comey has spent the last year jumping in the spotlight every chance he gets, flouting protocol and ignoring DOJ customs, and in the eyes of many he completely fumbled the Hillary Clinton email investigation. This is not to mention that at one time or another nearly everyone in Washington has asked for Comey to be fired. There was plenty of reason for Trump to do what he did, it has nothing to do with the Russia investigation and even if you don't believe that remember that any investigations going on before Comey was fired will continue after he leaves.

You wanted to post bogpill.png

Whats so shocking about it? I just see an ad about trafficking

Trump aint goan do sheeiiitt

Because Comey is a self-serving prick only looking after himself. He turned a blind eye to Obama's bullshit, and he thought he could ingratiate himself with Trump. But then Trump started uncovering Obama's illegal surveillance and unmasking, which implicated the FBI, meaning that James Comey was in trouble.

Read the memo from DAJ. It's pretty clear and compelling to all but the most strident Hillary Shills.

Hunting down moles for the press and getting rid of a ego that could butt heads with Trump.

For shits and giggles

He fired him while he was in LA so he wouldn't have time to destroy records and evidence. Now Trumps incoming guy/gal will have the reigns and now he doesn't need to work with an antagonistic political enemy. Things are gonna start moving forward much faster now.

Yeah but why NOW of all times? I guess they must've decided to wait till trump and his admin were fully settled in. Who knows.

Comey secretly said 'I can't wait to cuff him (Trump)'. So, he just had to fire him.

CNN sources reported this earlier today.

>Buzz Aldrin's twitter

To create a headline/ distraction from all the other shit going on in the world.

DC has become one big soap opera, reality TV show.

If you rewatch the latest Comey hearing, he said that he had talked with deputy AG about Lynch stonwalling Clinton investigation. But he couldn't discuss it in an open session. So, yeah, fire him and drain the swamp was the right move.