Comedy Central now has 4 Lefty circle jerk shows

>Trevor Noah Daily Show
>That show where that guy just plays a retarded version of Trump
>Moshe Jew Problematic
>Asshole Aussie man who is a great "bullshit detector"
It would have been 5 if Larry Wilmore's show didnt get cancelled. Is anyone on the left even watching this shit?

>current year
>still paying for cable
its like you want the jews to win

lmao who the fuck still watches tv? are you that retarded you fucking burger?

Sad! They used to have good political commentary shows. That's My Bush was a work of art. Now it's just trashy lib pandering.

How many people DO watch TV anyway?

Legit was actually a good show but Jeffries can't stop complaining about gun rights so he has joined the rest the political shills who took over TV comedy.

Lol people actually watch comedy central? Please dont tell me people still waste money on the cable jew.

Isn't this guy hated in Straya?

Most of the right wing thinks he is a cuck. He isn't even that great of a comedian but burgers get tricked by accents.

FUCK me i wanted to make the trump tv show.

"OK steve, i'll bite. What are we doing in the broom closet."

"Shut up shut up! put your foil back on! this is the only room that fucking son in law of yours can find us."

Jews smell the Jew Nazi cycle heating up again and are burning down all there assets to try and avert it out of desperation....

I remember watching his gun control skit. What a stupid shithead:

>You Americans need to ban guns; if you do, nobody will have them
>Now excuse me while I snort a line of illegal Cocaine back in my home of Australia, which started as a colony of people who didn't follow the fucking law

Jim jefferies is an embarassment to all aussies. Hes an absolute flog. Keep him

Jim Jefferies has some decent stand-up but listening to him talk politics is like listening to a smart-ass 12 year-old talk politics.

He just repeats things he's heard that he thinks sounds clever, whether he understands them or not, and calls the other side stupid.

OP is a boomer.

They aren't profitable anymore. The channel is losing money, so they have decided to just use it to push as much indoctrination as possible. A lot of left-leaning media is not profitable, and is just kept around for indoctrination purposes.

This. Ever since high-speed internet wifi was installed at our house, we don't watch TV. The internet is killing tv the same way tv killed radio.

>Sup Forums doesnt like jefferies
as someone who has followed his career i think you will be pleasantly surprised.
sure you know he thinks guns should be regulated in America like they are in Australia and you might have a problem with that but that is really just a surface difference of opinion.
he loves to drink, he loves to fuck, he hates muslims. i think you will get along with him just fine.

>Is anyone on the left even watching this shit?
I think the Daily Show and Colbert demographic is now like 60+. I keep having my parents and their friends asking me if I saw X where they did a funny on Trump. I just give them a weird look and say I didn't think anyone watched that stuff anymore.

>youtube keeps forcing the new colbert or oliver in the related/reccommended box no matter how many times I remove it