How Are Muslims Effecting Your Community?

>My community, less than 1% Muslim
>Economically depressed, so no Muslim migration
>Local University brings in Foreign Muslims w/ intention of them helping economy while undergrads
>Muslims complain about having to wash their feet in "dirty hand sinks"
>Small community now forced to pay for $75,000 reno to put special foot sinks in Uni for handful of foreigners
>Will take almost a decade to recoup that in tax revenue from few Muslims here studying
>Muslims given minority-priority hiring status over white residents for few jobs available in economically depressed area

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/muslim-students-enrolling-in-catholic-schools/article4180638/
torontosun.com/2011/11/01/strong-support-for-shariah-in-canada
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/193969
discord.gg/2rXnh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same shit here senpai, except we are getting shitloads of muslims AND somalis.

They're still in the build-up phase here. So there's not much beyond it somehow becoming normal in the span of a couple of years to see headscarves on the street.

I hear they've ghettoized a certain part of town, but I haven't gone to check it out myself. I saw them come out in droves for Eid last year, and it looked completely unintegrated. So I expect in another year or two we'll start having Muslim issues work their way in to local politics.

You are the real muslim.

>effecting
Learn some fucking grammar you degenerate leaf.

Once my hometown became 70% arabic, we had to move away. You just can't live with these animals.

I live in Brampton, Ontario

We have next to no issue with muslims here, the odd time they do act up some Hindu or Sikhs will come around and bash them and no one says anything about it

Marseille?

I don't live anywhere as bad as London but I occasionally go into Cardiff in Wales. It's bad, some areas are wrecked as there is a rising Muslim population.
In one of these areas the other day I saw someone fix a fence with a huge piece of plywood from the floor.
They also seem to get prioritised when visiting the Hospitals so the doctor isnr a used of being racist. This has made wait times alot longer as these peole who don't pay taxs are receiving practices paid by our taxes. My Grandparents have had several operations delayed.

I'm open to hearing stories about how they've positively effected communities.. they just seem rare
I was in favor of bringing them in for economic reasons
We've done the same with East Asians and Africans with great success.
It seems to always backfire with the Muslims.

>brampton

They're turning my County blue. Not even the fucking mexicans did that.

On the bright side after they've fucked off you got special footbaths

Downtown Dreux.

Chinese tend to bring money and stay off the radar and play by the rules. And when they get caught they tend toward meekness.

Not all cultures are like that. Jews, for instance, also bring money and play by the rules, but they always agitate for more more more and try to spread their toxic ideology.

Muslims? Well, the stories can't all be wrong. I'll give you a positive: I met an Iranian in university who was a smart, friendly guy who went on to create a US startup, and who was an interesting source of cultural exchange.

Their hijabs and burkas are a blight on the scenery.

Indians are based

Please please kys leaf I honestly hope your whole country dies

It's Affecting, you dumb sack of shit. If it's an action, you use an "a".

You have burqas? Those are legitimately alarming the first time you see them.

First overtly racist rant in public I heard was from an Indian complaining about all the Muslims moving in and how you can't trust them.
>tfw I'd rather go back to previous peaceful, stable demographics

If it weren't for the ocean, you would need a northern wall. We're Syrup-Sweden

Couldn't tell ya really.

It's true what they say, "Not all Muslims."
In fact, I've had an overall good experience with the Muslims I've met and worked with (Out-of-Province)
99% of Muslims ain't a problem... the problem, is the other 1% is enough to fuck shit up
And the bigger problem, is the other 99% do NOTHING to stop or challenge that 1%.

That's an inherent contradiction I see with them.
They say don't want to face discrimination, but refusing to take care of the issue in their community forces us to do it for them
And since we don't understand their community like they do. discrimination happens.

I have muslim neighbours, they held a barbecue and asked a bunch of people over, it was nice. wife is hot and wears a headscarf thing but they also drink and eat meat, so dunno if they are actually faithful muslims or 'muslims' in the same way most irish are 'catholic'

If you want to get technical they would be called chador but anything that covers more than the hair is a burka to me. That aside, chadors are the most common garb for muslims I see in my city, more common that hijabs actually.

They don't.

My city is apparently pushing to get 50 Iraqi, Syrain, and some other country's refugees within the year. Only seen like three local women in hijabs but other than that, nothing. I would be frightened if the number was bigger but if we're talking familes not even a dozen of those coming should be grown men. Fingers crossed the local muslims teach them what the golden rule is though.

If I were to marry a polish girl and bring her to the states, would she help me remove kebab?

Oh, I didn't know about chadors. I went straight from seeing hijabs around to BAM TRASHBAG DRIVING A CAR

I literally did a double-take.

Jeez dude. What city are you living in where this is happening?
>if we are talking families
Every muslim woman I've seen walks with no less than five children in tow, each child looking very close in age. 50 muslim refugees will very quickly expand.

I'll just say it's a mid-level designated import zone.

As for ratio of males to others, typically the only females in hijabs I see appear to be an extension of the local universities trying to turn the place into a 3rd world marketplace. The only time I've seen the more hardcore-looking types (and they do very much look just plain different, different body language, etc.) it has almost always been a congregation of your typical stocky military-aged males. I do not know what their particular ghetto looks like, so I'm guessing if there are a significant number of women and children then they stay hidden at home or at least within their immediate vicinity.

>Be Mississauga
>Muslim forced religious practices in Public Schools
>All religions are banned, not Islam
>Indians protest it, whites scared to act
>Indians called racist by white female Brampton Mayor
>White lady calls browns racist for hating browns. mfw

We'd be Cuckold-tied with Europe if we didn't have an ocean

sadly its ot 1% though. Chances are the muslims most people come into contact with are the good ones - the ones being educated at your iniversity, the whitewashed muslims in your office. So lefties are like, i know achmed and hes nice. But the average muslim is an ignorant savage and many though not openly support terrorism through islamic 'charities' one pretty red pilled muslim i knew in shcool told me that many people at his mosqe send money to organizations that are considered terrorists, and that they terrorist orgs do a lot of "good work" for their communities so they continue to give. I also had a really nice muslim lady work in an office with me years ago and i accidentally said merry christmas to her not even thinking about religion. She gave me a stern talking to and explained she does not celebrate christmas which i apologized for the misunderstanding, explained i was not even thinking about religion and meant to give her a positive greeting. After christamas i was hauled into the mamagers office and given shit as she had complained and made out to my manager as if i said it in a malicious way and almost got fired. Two of my very first red pills.

Eh. If they're being raised in my public schools, which is diverse as hell as is, hopefully they'd grow up normal.

There is this one muslim girl that went to highschool with me though. Actually had to change schools because she kept getting harrassed. I see her on the public bus every so often. Always in a head scarf, still have yet to hear her utter a single word. Pretty depressing actually.

yes i heard about this. For how many years have they been not allowing religion in public school but now the muslims are allowed to pray and even given a special prayer room. Fucking cucked to the max. Indians are already spreading north to caledon area to get awa y from mzzies too

I agree.
I've done the research and a Muslim being a terrorist is extremely rare. A Muslim sympathizing with one, isn't.
However, I like to use the 1% number because it makes my point(which is we will discriminate to fix this if we have too) easier to swallow.
Sorry that happened to you, but a least it was a pill and you learned.
You'd think they'd be more tolerant considering in their countries everyone is FORCED to adhere to Ramadan.

I went to school with a muslim girl as well. It took her two years to be okay with talking to boys. After she got used to it, she opened up and was fun to talk to. I don't know what happened to her after high school though. Islam ruins people.

Where are you??

Sorry that's what you're going through. It's a shame.
I used to live in Kitchener for like 6 years and then Toronto for a year.
Great city, technically, but I also lived in Edmonton and liked it soooooo much more and I couldn't figure out why.
Can ya believe it took me until last week to realize I like it more because it's more white and conservative? lol fuckin obvious, I just wasn't in touch with my inner "prejudice"
(Although it's technically not prejudice when its coming from experience)

They're invading Catholic schools too

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/muslim-students-enrolling-in-catholic-schools/article4180638/

Well why not? Catholic Charities is one of the leading funders of bringing them over here for no purpose. And the current pope is all about trying to merge with Islam (or at least the less radical forms of it) to obtain a one world false religion.

t. Catholic

This makes me feel weird tbqh

I have so many Muslim friends at high school, they're all great people that act just like you would expect them to. But then I pass by ghetto high-schools and see all the nigger and muzzie gangs fighting each other. Feels weird as fuck.

friends at college*, my bad for typo mods don't ban me you fuckers

Bear in mind that the whole plan is forcing an irreversible demographic change to kick off WWIII which will result in people in people turning depressed and atheist after blaming religion for the problems.

The nice ones and the gangs both are just canon fodder.

In Belgium, two elected officials have vowed to bring Shariah Law to Belgium. This is how Islamic immigration is hurting us, it brings the oppressive ideas of an oppressive religion to our countries. Sweden used to be a liberal paradise, now it's the rape capital of Europe due to a literal rape culture in which fathers and sons rape together. Girls in Sweden are afraid to go out at night. That's why we don't want Muslims in our countries.

There's no saving the GTA, unless an Indian Hitler comes into power.
English is dying, the muslims are just dangerous animals, the real problems are the lack of real culture, no flag we unite under, just many colonies with many flags.

I lived in Montreal my whole childhood, and it at least had it's own nationalism, Toronto's got nothing.
How is Edmonton? I was thinking of moving there too.

Catholic schools have by far a better infrastructure and score higher than public schools.

The problem is that liberals are obsessed with muslims now

They're just like fucking atheists.

They love to bash christianity but when you point the problems with muzzies and their nuts beliefs, these spineless motherfuckers avoid to criticize them with the excuse of no being a racist.

Bullshit, they just love to bash christianity because they know they won't have their heads severed by a christian.

Inquisition when.

i went to catholic high shoo many years ago int he late 90s and we had many muslims. they choose it because the schools are better

here in ontario our public system has both public and catholic schools. An old treaty from the foundingof our porvince. Catholic schools in ontario are actually also public schools if that makes sense. They are not private.

one already tried raping some little girl at a public pool here

I'd guess that ours are the same way despite the technical distinction. They often do provide superior facilities and education compared to bog standard public schools, which often are basically zoos.

Shariah Law is a nightmare, but, and I hope this isn't blasphemes for me(rightwing atheist) to say...
I actually agree with Sharia Law for Divorce Court.
It's extremely favored for the husband, but they're both adults and if they consent to a shitty deal, than they consent to a shitty deal.
It could help with the clogged up divorce courts.

it was part of the founding of our original colony that the government had to provide catholic schools. The church settled a lot of the land here and the history of the jesuits and others goes far back here to the french colonial days. In fact we have our own saint here, st jean de brebouf who was scalped by the savage huron hordes while trying to convert them. Became a decent movie too - black robe

>Live in SE Mass
>No Muslims

Feels good man and I hope they stay the fuck out of my area or they'll be asking for trouble.

Sounds like adding a problem to cover up for a different problem instead of just working on a solution.

Don't for a moment think that once it takes hold, it will only grow. Islam is not at all unique in being a religion that basically seeks to spread by conquest.

>Catholic schools have by far a better infrastructure and score higher than public schools.

the funny part about this is that's almost entirely due to the fact that Catholic schools don't have to provide Special Education, don't have to put up with disruptive students or students who are dicipline problems, and can hire and fire teachers at will.

add on to that heavy involvement with families and volunteers, and that's why Catholic schools provide a better education at a lower cost per pupil.

>black robe
heh I remember that movie. I was too young at the time to understand what was really about, but it was well done in terms of conveying at an emotional level the various struggles and tragedies of the whole thing.

Edmonton is Awesome! Calgary too. I'm born and raised in NS and am here and not AB because of family issues, but otherwise I would be back in Edmonton.
Even though it's going through a recession it's still the best place for employment, low taxes(you'll be thankful on every purchase, trust me)
They got a Proud Culture which can often be pushed into white-ethno pride if challenged by minority outsiders
Tons of land, Great National Parks
Really nice place to raise a family
They've also got a growing French community

catholic schools are not private like in the USA they are public shools here, but we have both public and catholic shools under our public system due to high number of catholic settlers in the colonial days. Apples and Oranges. They are not allowed to deny access to anyone so muzzies choose them because they are better schools.

If it gets real bad man, might as well get some weapons and rally a coup to keep your city safe.

they scalped poor fr. brebouf those savages. Brits rubbed the huron off the face of the earth later though. They were the most war like indians and they say to this day there are no pure bred huron indians left on earth. They used to have 5 or 6 different tribes and were perhaps the most advanced of the savages of all north america.

I agree. I think it woud be good in theory, and if it could somehow stay isolated in that respect in our justice system I would openly advocate for it.

But we all know how that shit works. Give those fuckers an inch, and they take a mile, and then they destroy the mile.

MacDonald Laurier Institute: 35% of Canadian Muslims would not repudiate al-Qaeda
macdonaldlaurier.ca/much-good-news-and-some-worrying-results-in-new-study-of-muslim-public-opinion-in-canada/

MacDonald Laurier Institute: 62% of Muslims want Sharia in Canada (15% say make it mandatory)

Vancouver Sun (2015): 42% of Canadian Muslims agree that Islam is "irreconcilable" with the West.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/193969

>Downtown Dreux
haha

If any muslims start shit, there's a fair amount of ghetto thug type kids and young adults that would fuck them up. It's weird. My hometown is a mix of prissy upper middle class folk and trashy ghetto types with the other demographics thinly spread throughout of the city.

Somalis are Muslims tard

Blue as in monarchist or blue as in Demoshit?

discord.gg/2rXnh

I think it might have been one of my early exposures to the notion that the Native Americans were not all these nice peaceful wise people who helped invent Thanksgiving like I was taught in elementary school. Our presented history of the Native Americans is unfair both to the worst and the best of them.

Well, so the UK is effectively engaged in this very thing. I forget the details, but basically a locality can opt to run itself by its own laws if it choses. That's how they wind up with shariah zones without it being officially designated as such.

In the US, similar things are possible, such as with the Amish or other break-away groups. That fits with our ideals of freedom. But the problem is that these groups tend to have laws that fit within our state laws. In the case of sharia, it doesn't take long to get something that is incompatible with our state laws -- this is a key point where the state needs to step in. Better yet, if people want to live under sharia, then why come here in the first place?

Muslims are turds, I have African co workers that live a middle class life by voluntarily working 60+ hours per week and have a role-model tier work ethic, and then I have a bunch of smug pakis who do fuck all and bitch to the supervisor daily and act like they're owed something while leering at you from their work area

i saw a post on kikebook of some native that saw a kids history book that said the colonists had to contend with many perils and one of them was beligerent natives. They were all up in arms becasue ti was racists blah blah blah. Do these idiots even realize what beligerent means, or are they going to deny history. Same old peaceful natives just minding their own business dindu nuffin right?

>in class
>"alright everyone we have a german exchange student so I want you to make her feel welcome and help her out"
>in walks a brown chick wearing a hijab
>everyone exchanges looks of slight confusion while I burst out laughing extremely loud

you can not make this shit up, why is Sup Forums always fucking right?

>mfw the whole time

Hopefully, Paris is kinda too expensive for the filth. Liberals mid-size cities are the worth.

>Traveling in the south.
>Pay a visit to a buddy of mine.
>Had to scrap a refugees welcome sticker on his fridge.
>Wtf user ?
>"oh my gf put it here i didn't mind"
>Said gf since cucked him
>Faceplam

I actually volunteered for a Refugee Charity in my community when Trudeau announced he was bringing in the Syrians.
I figured if they're coming, I wanna know who they are and help a lil with integration so as to prevent any radicalization.
And I genuinely feel sympathetic towards those feeling horribly war torn regions in Syria.

And of course, within a few months Trudeau fucked that up so bad
His fuckin photo ops and kicking the military out of barreks and flooding our resources
(friend works for Government, processed Refugees, says it was an unparalleled disaster - she's a lifelong Liberal and is voting Conservative next time because of that experience)
And worst of all, THEY WERE'NT EVEN FUCKIN SYRIANS! They were'nt fuckin war refugees. They were fuckin economic refugees.
Fuckin makes me sick. Someone coming here literally for economic benefits and then we act surprised when they're ungrateful for what we give em.

Saracens demand foot sinks?
Demand Catholic prayer stations.

Otherwise it's religious discrimination.

which state?

>why come here in the first place?

They probably figure they can lead an easier life with better jobs and housing if they come here but just can't accept our laws because it's against their religion to do so. Either that or they feel the need to spread the faith so much that they're deliberately coming here to make Islam a universal reality.

Look at Dearborn MI, its already happening. they are buying up everything with the gubment gibs and kicking the infidels out. its fucking disgusting and they all drive nice cars and live in nice houses.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

I thought all the refugees we got were actual syrians with families unlike Europe

ANSWER ME!!! !

lol i live near the base here and a chick i was fucking had to be ordered in and live in a tent for 6 weeks becasue the barracks they normally used were reserved for rapefugees who never actually came here. Barracks are still empty and they are still in tents.

witnessed

Kill yourself, faggot.

cuck

(checked btw)

And that's it. When my libtard friends went from "war refugee" to "economic refugee" and "well at least x% of them are Syrian" I knew it was all over.

125M GET on Sup Forums

80% muslim
irrelevant forever
economically dominated by tiny island at the south

That's because Islam is cancer.
First you remove kebab.
Then you burn all the areas where kebab was present.
Let the local vegetation regrow so that nature cleans and heals the wound.
Islam is no joke.
Civilizations die because of that disease.
Just look at Lebanon back in 1975.

Did that Muslim got his ass kicked for attempting to rape the girl?

what a bland post for a great GET

fuck you

You just wasted a get. KYS.

Then they don't belong
fuck off back to the desert

This post deserved these gets.

>they're deliberately coming here to make Islam a universal reality.
CONFIRMED

wasted get

ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY FIVE MILLIONTH POST

I had a muslim friend growing up. We knew each other since kindergarten, we were basically best friends, the only reason is because my dad side is Muslim in old country, I'm accepted like a true friend (no Taqqiya).

Grade 7 roles around and he becomes a little more muslim. Explains why Sharia Law is best law and Shia are filthy, me not being a muslim don't know what he's talking about or care, so I ask my dad (ex-muslim), turns out it's not good.

Grade 8 roles around (2003). His she-friend correses her hand on his shoulder after class by his locker.
He comes to me later like I'd understand, I congratulate him for getting a girl. He's all panicky, trembling like he commited a crime.

He tells me he has to stone her.
I don't understand, what is this caveman speak?
So I ask if he means with rocks? He says yes.
I tell him there's pebbles on the ground outside (I'm thinking a light tap on the shoulder or something innocent and harmless).
He says it's not big enough, it needs to be the size of human head.

Me finally realizing he means killing her, tell him what the hell? What kind of disgusting religion is that, you're going to pelt rocks at a girl for touching your shoulder?!

Turns out she was kidding, he didn't have to kill her after all. I tell her about this, she freaks out, he calms her down and says he was kidding.
All is well.

I stopped being his friend after this.

TL:DR;
That, my dear Annons, was in 2003, back when the Muslim was weird but harmless.

You Canadians need to take a fucking stand and toss Trudeau out of office and onto the street getting stomped on by pissed off Canadians.