Fucking degenerate shit

Senator Becomes First To Breast-Feed On Floor Of Australia's Parliament

not good enough. I want first disabled muslim transsexual wearing hijab breastfeed

the fact you care so much about what other people do makes you a degenerate, degenerate

so, where's the fucking problem?

I just hate the media for making a big deal of this shit, she could've breastfeed him without anyone knowing

And no one in australia gives a shit except you, you fucking imbecile.

>White woman caring for her child
>Degenerate

I really don't see anything wrong with it except making it some kind of feminist statement.

t. Abdul Mohammed

That's so brave of her such a strong women
>ITT: butthurt virgins intimidated by strong woman

If she did that at her home then I would agree

Does she show her tit?

Crazy eyes.
Will neglect her children, cheat on her husband and leave him.

I can tell from her face.

Then fuck is this shit

She could have left room as well. I think breast feeding is a good thing, but there's a time and place. These fucking leeches barely work enough hours to justify their wage - not like she couldn't find 30 minutes to feed him in her office.

Make no mistake, it's a political stunt designed to get more media attention for "muh womyns issues" by the Greens.

Why is it a feminist statement?
Has it escaped you that breasts were designed to feed human young?
Of far greater concern is the fact that 40,000 women in Australia have breast implants each year and that doesn't include those who have the procedure done in SE asia
Are you one of those virgins who believe breasts are designed as male toys?

THIS IS THE FUTURE AUSTRALIA BANTS

>Is your mom in the senate?

>Y.yes...why?

>were you that retarded baby suckling from that MILFS' tit 11 years ago?

>I..I..

>HAHHAAHA, I'd fuck your mom m8

This attention whore ruined her son's social life.

Isn't that the Sheilah who lectured some fat bloke about mansplaining?

White sharia when!!

lol you gotta be fucking shitting me, there's no way in hell any of you cucks are from Sup Forums

That's exactly what she's doing. She using a natural and perfectly normal behavior to push her

>muh body muh choice

Feminist drivel.

mummy?

Breastfeeding isn't degenerate, you piece of shit.

>Why is it a feminist statement?
I didn't say it was.

But if you would make it then it would be cancer

Like writing an article and proclaiming her a feminist hero.

is this real news? this is why the west deserves to die.

Not really degenerate. She should take a break and concentrate on bubs tho.

Was the senate made for such show?

>degenerate shit
Go away and grow up you paella fucking poofter

That's probably the opposite of degeneracy. She's feeding her child.

Nah im from /aus/

>but there's a time and place
yeah, tell that to the baby and he will understand and will not cry when he's hungry.

Are you retarded?

I think I hear a dingo eating your halal snack box, criminal

You have it wrong..
>Is your mom in the senate?

>Y.yes...why?

>Were you the cute kid that was breast-fed in the senate ?

>I..I..

>Oooooo so cuuuute, your mom is such a symbol !!

>*Proceeds to suck his dick*

She's just meme'ing to make a political point and get attention you colossal intergalactic cuck.

>if you disagree with me you're not really from Sup Forums
What a unique and original viewpoint!

Literally nothing turned into something by a crazed media wanting to virtue signal every stupid thing

Is this the same womyn who used the term "mansplain" in Aus's Parliament?

Welcome to Sup Forums new friend. Tell me, which one is you?

>kissless, touchless, forever-virgins with Oedipus complexes

>She should have left the room to feed the child
>Women don't work hard enough

Wow, so empowering.

Oh lemme just take a stinky big shit on this table. What's your problem, sexist? It's natural!

>WHAAAA WOMEN ARE RAISING WHITE CHILDREN IN MY PRESENCE

kill yourself

just sit next to them and stare with your hand on your dick

What is wrong with people? This is just undignified. She's supposed to be a public leader?

Yeah it's natural but so is pissing and nobody would do that in their parliament seat

A woman being in the senate is more triggering.

Shut up, she is helping to save the white race.

Gynocentrism run rampant

she's using her status as a new mother to sway opinion to her side

women were a mistake

The only question is if she really needed to bring her kid to work.

Isn't that what everyone here does?

My dick was designed for pissing and fucking, but I don't do it infront of everyone in the middle of the office.

Why so many butthurt Aussies and betas in this thread this isn't a pro white statement it's a degenerate feminism statement "The first female to breastfeed in parliament floor".

>all these faggots who just don't get it

You can take care of a baby and be a senator, but you cannot do both jobs at the exact same fucking time. Your focus either is on your job or on your kid, it's impossible to do your duty to both at once. Why is she even bringing her baby into the workplace at all?

>It's completely human and acceptable, you mysoginistic monster!
So noone will bat an eye if I will fuck my wife during a session?

Can you do it on a schoolyard with kids everywhere? Can you do it on stage at a children's talent show?

There's your answer retard. He didn't call breastfeeding degenerate it's all about context.

What the fuck is degenerate about a woman nourishing her child? She didn't whip her titddies out and start pole dancing you fucking fedora.

>hauling your newborn around and subjecting them to all sorts of commotion and chaos just so you can prove how strong independent womyn you are

this is degenerate, but not because it's breastfeeding.

it's degenerate because it's using a natural process between mother and child to score political points. That's a person under that blanket, not a fucking lifestyle accessory.

>Why is she even bringing her baby into the workplace at all?
Just to make a political statement. She's treating her baby like a prop, and goes to show you how sociopathic and batshit she really is.

No one gives a shit except you

>just sit next to them and stare with your hand on your dick

Dude, you can get arrested by just saying 'hi' to these creatures from darkness

She would help by not being in the senate, women getting inot high positions is what is killing the west

This

This

>thinks being a politician is a full time job

>you cannot do both jobs at the exact same fucking time. Your focus either is on your job or on your kid, it's impossible to do your duty to both at once

This. People who think this is about breastfeeding in public are fucking retarded.

>Born in Winnipeg
Why the fuck can't we stop making degenerates?

>that hambeast gets me every time.

Very progressive Australia, well done!

The replies to this thread goes to show how retarded nu Sup Forums has gotten fucking new fags ruined the board.

Holy shit you worry about dumb things.

This.

It's a dude sucking his dick tho.

>Senator Becomes First To Breast-Feed On Floor Of Australia's Parliament

she's got nothin' on barney frank suckin' off chris dodd in the late 90s

There's a time and a place for everything. Can I lower my pants and itch my asshole because it's natural to relieve my itch?
Why bring your fucking kid to work? Find a babysitter. Or call out. What if the baby started crying? Horrible mother.
Can I change a catheter, whip my dick out because it's natural? "Ohh, I can't help it"

Shhh no tears only dreams

put your sex pillows away you filthy bitch

probably not even her baby

>This place is held in high regard for its ethics, standards, and whatever the fuck else have you.
>Here lemme tarnish it all by breastfeeding and have photographers film it.

Welp, there you have it, not only did she bring a baby into the room, but she also disgraced it, meanwhile women everywhere are going YOU GO GIRL!

But let me phrase it better.
>Your pastor is giving a sermon to thousands.
>He begins to masturbate furiously during it.

The government is now held to the same standards as a McDonalds. May as well bring drinks and food into it as well, start playing fucking games and bring laptops in for counterstrike lan parties.

for what they get paid, it fucking better be.

What's the issue?
It's fucking breastfeeding, who gives a fuck, you autistic incels.

>government function is to not get raped by competing countries who will always smell blood
>pretend it's just another job for subversive goals like woman's rights and shit

Asia played the long game and they will win.

Far right wing proponent of white Christian Sharia chiming in to say I am 100% ok with this.

thats a tumblr meet up you autist fucking lurk before you post stupid nigger

Women want equality, right...

What's next changing the babies fucking diaper in the Senate room. I bet you fags would depends that as well.

>Muh b-but she is saving the white race.

Yes because feeding a baby is the same as whacking off because you're horny. Mongoloid.

Kek. Well said. Why even have standards? She should have just taken her clothes off, did naked yoga, masturbated, taken a nap, took on the floor, then proceeded to douche in front of everybody.

Defend*

How fucking stupid are you? No, seriously... are you pretending to be a retard or just blind. LOOK AT THE REDDIT LOGOS ALL OVER THE PLACE.

You have to go. You really REALLY have to go back.

Took a shit on the floor*

I want to see the first male rubbing one out in parliament.
Because it's two thousand and fucking seventeen, get over it already!

whats the difference its all natural?

>Can you do it on a schoolyard with kids everywhere?

Why not? Are all you American's so sexually repressed you're worried you'll rape a women who's breastfeeding in public? How retarded, there are bigger issues you idiots.

Jesus some of these replies are sjw tier.

>not breast pumping so you dont have to whip out your tits right on the parliament floor.

that png applies more to you my friendo

because taking care of a baby is so hard?

Fake news

>Breastfeeding your baby boy is degenerate
>You would rather she do it in some fucking public toilet
Oh yeah, righto kiddo

Nice try troll. You really should get your homework done before your mom's new husband gets home and beats your ass like he did last night.

Don't worry summer is almost here then you post all day long.

it's called a breast pump. you use that so someone can feed the kid while you're on the senate floor. that way, you don't have a baby fucking crying while everyone is trying to run the country.

>breast feeding in public
As trendy as dragging a pet nigger around.
Oh, you nigs didn't realize you were pets?
lolololololnigtard