DEAL WITH IT, TEXAS

DEAL WITH IT, TEXAS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDL5IjG98iM
youtube.com/watch?v=n__tAHR5ErM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and then they did

>most diverse
What do they mean by this? Do they mean that whites are a minority in Houston?

probably

The world is black and white. there is no grey.

more diverse than detroit? doubt

Texan here, Houston's a fucking shithole.

china is diverse, nigeria is diverse, vermont is not diverse, poland is not diverse ;)

Uh, sorry, In the eyes of libs the world is black and white, they see no grey.

Fucking kek

Underrated post

Texas has always been 50% spic, it's an integral part of their culture. This is also why Texans want a border wall because they don't want the shitty parts of mexico following them into the union.

>vermont is not diverse

But user, Vermont is diverse :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=oDL5IjG98iM

Detroit is not diverse black people are by far the majority. I believe I saw a graph that showed Houston has near even demographics of every main race.

What does diversity have to do with illegal immigration? Little racist don't you think

this

And what's with liberals and their delusion that conservatives hate diversity. As long as people assimilate into American culture it doesn't matter the race. Affirmative action is unfair and fucking annoying imo. People should be hired and judged on merit and character alone.

>civic nationalist

go back to /r/the_donald

How the fuck do you measure diversity?
Is a town with 80% black 20 white pop more or less diverse than a 50% white 25% black 25% asian pop?

Houston wasn't as cucked as other cities desu. I think Trump got 45% there.

Houston native here,

I'm depressed at the state Houston is now in. Every storm just continues to blow in niggers, and poos and beaners seem to just sprout out of the ground.

The white Texas cowboy culture of Texas is fading away into SJW lameness.

The less white the more diverse it is

0% white means 100% diverse

No it hasn't. My County was majority white in the 90s, and now it's full of spics, muslims, and indians.

The energy sector as a whole is tanking in the short term. One certainly reaps the benefit of multiculturalism while in Houston by eating the over-prevalent amount of cheap, authentic ethnic food. Y u mad?

>He thinks America can be a white country again
Nigga we are so fucking far beyond that. Now the goal is to keep it a Christian nation

"Houston is diverse"

Nothing but flooring stores, lamp stores, smoke shops and taco joints on flat, brown land for miles.

Course the White folk have the Galleria so it's fine.

Houston sucks.

Houston is actually stupidly diverse. We have poos, niggers, mexicans, chinks, etc.

True. But at least the races stick to their own quadrants for the most part, though the poos try to mix in with the rich whites in the burbs here and there.

Sounds like a call to action.

Not the white parts

You must live near westheimer.

The redpill is to be a crypto ethnic nationalist. Pretend to be a civic nationalist while promoting a white majority.

I live just outside of Houston. It's a fucking smelly shit hole of a city. Crowded and full of brown people speaking third world languages. I prefer DFW and hope to move up there sometime soon.

What do they mean by "most diverse"? An even percentage of whites, blacks, browns, yellows and whatnot? Or just 60% beaner, 30% nigger and 10% white?
>vermont is not diverse
Uhh, Vermont is very diverse! That's right! Same with New Hampshire and Maine. We all have an even 50/50 split of poor, oppressed people of color and Hispanic people! White people are practically non-existent over here, so spread that diversity elsewhere, thank you!

San Antonio is less white.

Probably means most variety asians Indians etc

Well yeah that's typically what I mean when I say a "christian" nation. It's a dog whistle

Oh, yes

There's nothing wrong with it but what you find is that a large portion of them hold conservative views. One study came out that even showed Hispanics and blacks viewed the police in a favorable view so the city of Houston should really be seen as model for how to assimilate different races into a American culture and not as just some liberal wonderland.

To give another example Houston was one of the first cities to be given the option of allowing people to use public restrooms they felt reflected their gender and a overwhelming majority voted against it.

How's the fort worth side of dfw? I have friends in Plano and Allen, it's ugly and boring.

It was 75% white in the 70s and that's only cause of south Texas fuck off yankee

Why less whites ofc

Fuck off

Come move to the woodlands,just north of Houston! White and racist %)

I did for 6 months or so yeah, it was shit.

>What do they mean by "most diverse"?
either that there isn't a white majority or that whites are a minority

right wing death squads when lads??????

They are probably measuring for equal representation between all races

Nice meme. Give it a couple more decades and Houston will turn into another radical liberal city.

Fort Worth side is better than Dallas. Plano and Allen used to be all rich white drug addicts. Not sure what it's like now. Dallas itself is pretty nigged out.

>To give another example Houston was one of the first cities to be given the option of allowing people to use public restrooms they felt reflected their gender and a overwhelming majority voted against it.
That's because of all the Catholic Mexicans, and it's more of an exception rather than a rule of conservatism.

what's the problem cunt

>I prefer DFW
Dallas fags trying to shit on Houston because they hate us. every single thread you guys are here

Wow, look at all that diversity.

we dont care too much because our mexicans for the most part hate liberals and embrace the right wing

Deal with it?

What the fuck kind of attitude is this, doe this faggots think they forced their way in or something?

50 percent Latino is diverse

>turn in to

Oh I have to deal with it. My work van no longer has any locks that haven't been ripped out with a flat head.

Fort Bend county voted blue last November for the first time I can remember. All the fucking wetbacks and poo in the loos have taken over.

>implying the Galleria doesn't appeal to South Americans & rapper dindus

Lots of beaners moving in. How long will it last?

This, I think Houston has one if not the highest amounts of Californians moving in. Which is fucking BS considering the are leaving California to come here for dead end jobs like restaurant wait staff.

Sigh... I hate seeing our cities being turned into indian colonies more than I hate mexicans at this point.

What Texas Is:
>H.E.B
>Whataburger
>Dirk Nowitzki
>Deus Ex 1
>Marching Bands
>Cowboys
>Real Estate Development
>College Station
>

What Texas Isn't:
>Tejas
>Little Mexico
>El Paso
>South-by-Southwest
>Pajeet-ville

I have no idea why we imported all those Katrina niggers but we've been paying a hefty price for it ever since.

Underrated. At my company we had everyone install locks on all the vans because they were all getting broken into.

Fucking truth muh digital dude

houstonian here
Its a great city to make money and live cheaply, but horrible demographically

>most diverse

California would like a word with you..

Also, they did kind of did deal with it, wish something like that happened here.

Those fucking Indian shit bags are running for local government positions too.

texas has less racial diversity than south carolina. a state that got a lot of shit for having a rebel flag in front of the state house so it removed it and put it in front of the heritage building a stones throw away... and recently moved it back

but fact still remains as far as ethnic diversity it has more than texas or newyork

wtf I love asians now

Yes, drug addicts. That is exactly what I experienced. The moms were jacked on vodka and coke or adderall, and the dads were on coke and steroids, all very judgemental of others and snobs. Hoping fort worth is more laid back.

sugarland is Pajeet heaven. cant stand it

Why is she stating it as if it's a threat

How'd that go? Once the van is payed off I'm shaving off the locks and getting an alarm with a motion camera.

>and it's more of an exception
Not really when the way Hispanics view right leaning parties here is totally different from the ones in California. In Houston you're going to find many that agree with right leaning politics not because of religion but on Texan principal.

Cali fag here for over 35 years now. let me just say all my coworkers have fucked off to other states, to kansas to oregon to nevada, etc etc, No one will dare say it, but there is a huge collapse coming here, people are fed up with the bullshit. So many lobbyist scum here who put forward the $$$ to fight for cheap labor, plus you have technology chipping away from behind, but don't worry user, most of these people leaving Cali are sick and tired of the bullshit and don't want to live in another California, so in fact it could be worse

That's also why Houston is a shit hole that has the highest crime rate of any city in Texas. Fuck off fag.

Fort Worth is still pretty white and conservative from what I remember. Actually heading up there this weekend for a visit.

I live just outside Sugar Land and they have completely taken over what was once a nice little city.

Protip: Diverse ALWAYS means nonwhite in the media.

Kill yourself traitor

>Give it a couple more decades
They said that in the 70's and it still hasn't really flipped when it comes to republican and democrat ideologies. Houston really isn't like the rest of the cities and certainly hasn't flipped like Austin did.

Houston has changed drastically over the last 7 years, 2020 we'll see whites at 20% or under.

I believe it. I'm usually the only white person in the gym in my town on the west side.

Texans:

What's the best city to work in and best area to live when working there?

Tired of beaner Antonio.

It makes me fucking sick man.

The section of Texas I live in is totally overrun with shit puke indian fucks.

IT IS DISGUSTING.

youtube.com/watch?v=n__tAHR5ErM

It means it's the most mexican.

Houston is the biggest city in Texas fag of course you're going to see more crimes

Texas sucks in general. Sprawling, auto-dependent, takes forever to get anywhere, shitty climate, and everyone is fat.

source: lived in Dallas for 4 years

You mean it does not mean nonwhite somewhere else?

Where?

>deal with it
Leftism is a belief system based purely on tearing down the traditional and sticking it to the right, what else is new?

Harris county. Friendly people and cute Vietnamese girls

we did. we moved out.

I live on the outskirts of Houston. Not too bad here. They better not touch my fucking guns though. :)

>work
Houston
>live in
Dunno. The woodlands if you don't mind the insane commute or maybe kingsland if you can afford it. Avoid 290 commutes like the fucking plague

ISnt that Houston?

I'd rather just die than live in Houston.

where can I meet white/asian girl to date in Houston. I feel alone in this city. Do I just walk up to girls?

Also, inside the loop is actually kind of nice in some spots