This is was black people believe

>this is was black people believe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/racism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it stings less when you come to understand that most black people can't handle simple reason and logic.

racism isn't real

Oh ok so racism isn't being called a cracker, it's, in a clockwise fashion from the top:
>committing more crime than any other ethnic group
>receiving welfare
>receiving affirmative action
>mulatto kids
>Being protected from the law when you commit a hate crime
While being called a nigger. Actually there's only 4 characters so I guess coon is more likely.

What's a "black person?" Is that like a nigger?

No that's what faggots actually believe. Racism is bias towards race. Simple.

Faggots are doing some real fucking abstract doublethink to try and explain how racism isn’t racism when it’s aimed at whites. Going by their definition, whites are the minority on this planet, so we should be allowed to be racist because muh systematic blacks/poo/noodle majority.

>Tfw liberals think the only social ladder is race
Fucking racial marxists the lot of them, apparently you can lump people into groups like that, just like all rich people are apparently advantaged over all poor people.

Christ, DR3 is real.

So I can call people niggers now?

>Racism is power + privilege
>I have power but I don't have privilege so I can't be racist

Typical Black/Minority M.O.

Measure privilege. Go on, measure it using a non subjective method. Oh, right, your measurements are entirely subjective and you want to base your countries laws on subjective truths. GREAT IDEA.

so i can insult black people and it's not racist?

Country's*

>I'm not racist I'm just prejudice :))

>history of power oppression

Muslims are fucking racists

only if you're not white

Just keep calling them racists. There is nothing they can do.

People who say, "Hang all the dindus, preserve our pure white race," belong in the same gladiatorial pit as those who say, "Murder all white devils, preserve our culture."

As a bonus, whichever side lost would claim unfair superiority against them. "But the blacks know how to fight better because of all the crimes, plus their muscle fibers" and, "But the whites' innate thirst for black blood sharpens their battle senses, plus their self-inflicted eugenics."

What a fucking farce.

There is no black "Person"

basically you can't be racist against whites because they're so bad they deserve it

>all of the checkpoints of "real" racism are unfalsifiable bullshit

Meanwhile in the real world: [Racism is] [p]rejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/racism

This is how black people view themselves.