Brit/pol/ Labour manifesto edition

>Labour manifesto leaked
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39877439
>Fines for businesses that pay their staff high wages and a business levy on profits.
>Tax hikes on self employed.
>£250 billion more borrowing over a decade for social policies.
>60% of all energy must come from renewable sources.
>Nationalise energy firms, royal mail, bus firms and railways.
>protect the right to "a nomadic way of life" and support gypsies, travellers and the Roma community.
>Raise the minimum wage to the level £10 per hour by 2020.
>Labour will establish a National Investment Bank financed with an injection of public capital.
>The party will also create a Ministry of Labour to hand more power to trade unions.
>No plan to reduce migration rates.

>Tory election fraud:CPS are not prosecuting.
newstatesman.com/politics/june2017/2017/05/tories-won-t-be-prosecuted-election-fraud-left-should-keep-their-chins
archive.is/UZMU6

>May stages One show appearance - her humanity remains unproven
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39865991
archive.is/JEZA6

>Labour trio expelled from party for their part in Hunt dethroing plot
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4490120/Labour-trio-expelled-plot-unseat-Jeremy-Hunt.html
archive.is/3MhSD

>Lib Dems pledge £7bn on schools including £1bn on tampons
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/lib-dems-schools-policy-7-billion-uncosted-a7727071.html
archive.is/bXkHs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsC8RBipwOI
youtube.com/watch?v=iCkOAgmQ24M
youtube.com/watch?v=hngBLM5V5Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=tLMufha9Y08
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/exclusive-jeremy-corbyns-left-wing-labour-manifesto-leaked/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>walking around oxford yesterday
>see peter hitchens on a bridge over a river
>obviously just waiting for some friends and enjoying the view
>I have a copy of abolition of britain in my backpack
>perfect opportunity to introduce myself
>walk up, thinking I'll be funny and say slightly too loudly in retrospect "don't jump peter, britain might be lost but you can save yourself"
>people around us are looking
>he looks pissed off
>"I was just kidding, sorry, I'm a big fan of your work, can you sign this book?"
>produce the book from my backpack and give it to him, he still looks pissed off
>he holds the book begrudgingly while I look around for a pen in my backpack
>find one after an awkwardly long amount of time
>get him to sign it
>try to strike up conversation, "I'm really excited about your new book, how far are you going to go in it?"
>"what do you mean?" he responds
>"well you know what I mean, you've been researching churchill and who and what motivated him" (it's important to note that while saying "motivated" I did the air quotes gesture 3 times)
>"I'm sorry I have no idea what you are talking about" He responds
>I say in a hushed tone while smiling, but loud enough so that he can hear me "well, I would say who motivated him to join the war but I don't want to be accused of being anti-semitic"
>hear him say "oh for crying out loud"
>he walks away
>feel pretty dejected
>on the bus on the way back home I accidentally left my backpack on there and when I phoned up the bus company they said they would get the driver to check but they just phoned back and said they found nothing.

Let's try and make these threads less brit and more brit/pol/.

Second for The Bouff

It wasn't funny the first time you posted it

'it's not that bad,' says Corbyn

>it has been 6 years since the Royal Wedding

>this again

forceing mummies legs open at nyte

Anyone ever seen anything like this?

Do they turn their fucking server off at night to save electricity or something?

What's your favourite patriotic hymn lads? Mine is I Vow to thee my Country

Well we're moving into the graveyard shift and they're so many times I can post me laughing at Labour's failures.

Not everything in the manifesto is bad to be fair to the lad.

Which one of you boys leaked the manifesto then?

sownds pritty raepy 2bh lad

youtube.com/watch?v=UsC8RBipwOI

I heard they're playing that one at the queen's funeral

Same, glorious stuff.

It's been truly shit all day though, and it's hardly like there's nothing political happening. We keep praising how brit/pol/ is a constant when the rest of Sup Forums is going to shit, and we need to maintain that.

>That youtube vid of Churchill's funeral with IVTTMC on repeat in the background

Tears mate. Patriotic tears.

i can't stop thinking about it

j u s t
u
s
t

force fuck mummys legs open pin her down at night

So much for Nationwide being on your side.

Any word on what they're going to do about rape gangs?

Asking for a friend.

>tfw Teresa May is in that vid

Would be funny af hearing some choir singing it.

What's old Georgey boy up to? Haven't hear a peep from him in months it seems

youtube.com/watch?v=iCkOAgmQ24M

youtube.com/watch?v=hngBLM5V5Vk

8D chess. Leak.. what works what doesnt. Final manifesto editted

Was chatting with the ol' PhD supervisor today and he brought up the topic of conservatives and liberals in USA. Thought 'here we go, prepare for some smug academic shite about how terrible Trump is', but he actually brought up UC Berkeley and all their protests, and how terrible it is that modern-day liberals on university campuses are so opposed to real free speech. He MAY be secretly red-pilled, but I'm going to have to investigate very carefully desu, to ensure I don't say something a little bit racist and end up getting sacked.

They will be nationalised and increased thanks to Corbyns unlimited immigration policy.

i'm not great at reading lots whats the summary of the labour manifesto?

What's happening here lads?
Do parents have a different outlook on life?
Are childless leaders deficient in some way or are they too career driven?

Good and not good.
Probably not good.
Not good.
Good, but not enough.
Doesn't really matter.
Sounds like shitty bait.
Good.
Heh, no.
Likely useless.
Doesn't matter.

All in all, sounds like just about every other group on the planet with their heads too far up their asses.

>"we're winning even in polls we claim to be biased"
>+2

Harry's still a racemixing no dignity bastard son of James Hewitt

Ooof, i'd help raise her muffins, if you know what I mean

Jerusalm for sure, though for actual hymns my personal favourite is abide with me. Not to sing but just to listen to.

>no political happenings
Where have you been, today has been an absolute shitshow for Labour, and this manifesto leak is the very big cherry on top of the cake.

I'd rather something that's honestly bad than deceivingly bad.

Also, even the cat is Enoch!

>Churchill
>Not a Rothschild owned Zionist cuck

The longest suicide note in history 2: electric boogaloo

kek

The state of the rest of Sup Forums honestly.
That thread will hit post limit and be remade 3 times while actual political threads will stuggle to make 10 replies.

>People actually think the Labour manifesto is bad

And you acuse Labour voters of tribalism, top kek

Ignore the Mitchell post

it's shit, just like tunnock's teacakes ;^)

>more immigration
i'd say it's a bad manifesto

Except I said the direct opposite..

sounds fun unleashing chaos

Fun fact: Labour are closer in the polls to the Conservatives this far from polling day than Brexit was from Remain.

ENOCH HERE
ENOCH THERE
WE WANT ENOCH EVERYWHERE

>Tax hikes on self employed

Do these fuckwits not understand that most Labour areas are full of white ven men who are self employed?

Night cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=tLMufha9Y08

Raise taxes and lick paki dick as usual

kek @ that tweet

I rememer her from when she used to work on TelevisionX, always used to knock out a quick one on the 10 minute freeview

That's actually pretty fascinating. I guess you don't have to worry about what demographic and cultural mess your country will be in 50 years down the track if you'll be dead and have offspring to think about.

As opposed to Tories just outright lying?

>A pledge to nationalise energy firms, railways, bus firms and Royal Mail.
>Income tax hikes for those earning more than £80,000 a year
>Ensuring 60 per cent of the UK's energy comes from renewable sources by 2030
>Fines for businesses that pay their staff high wages and a business levy on profits
>Companies with government contracts would only be allowed to pay their highest earner 20 times more than the lowest

It's only the draft that leaked, though. None of this might be in the final thing. Probably all of it will be though.

Sounds like what they would say whatever Labour put out. Probably right, but still.

have no offspring*

>tfw all the Blairites are waiting until nominations close before declaring independence and refusing to support the manifesto

Well, I feel a bit of tit now.

Noight lads and Preusse

>sleep ye well

you should go for their flex plus

It pays for itself, really. Fucking commission free cash withdrawals abroad.

Who are you voting for lad? UKIP are the only ones promising less immigration

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/exclusive-jeremy-corbyns-left-wing-labour-manifesto-leaked/

"The draft copy also pledges to protect the right to "a nomadic way of life" and support gypsies, travellers and the Roma community."

Unironically not bait

>there are people who unironically listen to this shite

Anything on military spending?

Because the conservatives have devastated our forces

>>Fines for businesses that pay their staff high wages

What is a 'high wage'?

Liz is cute
CUTE!

"To Be a Pilgrim"

I don't even have a passport. London is bad enough, I can only imagine how horrific it would be in Germany or Sweden.

It's late. Acceptable to misread posts late.

>Thinking labour will fix this

It's an absolute disgrace.
The cheek they have to say that old Comrade Corbychev wouldn't buy bombs for our army when they've stripped it and now use funky accounting to make it look like we spend 2% of our GDP on it.

anything over £10 an hour

>literally everyone on that manifesto

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAA

Holy fuck the conservative landslide is going to be even bigger than expected what crackpot came up with that holy shit this is hilarious

Not so sure he's Hewitts anymore.

>being this american
>the only two places you could possibly travel to would be germany or sweden

Weren't they opposed to self-employed people paying merely the same amount of tax as everyone else a couple of months ago?

Comrade Corbyn and his good ally Comrade Macdonald

>>protect the right to "a nomadic way of life" and support gypsies, travellers and the Roma community.

How would these even work?

Some people are just allowed to ignore laws and camp wherever they want?

>tfw there will never be a comment like this as good as the Neil saying "It's late. Nights out in Soho with Tim Farron late."

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

To the gulag with you!

dont u fuckinfh dare

To be honest, we barely need an army that stands. We're an island. We should decrease the Army and increase the Navy.

It's retarded too since everyone hates pikeys

Listen Lads I thought you had grassed me up ??
I dont think, even guys who dont like me would grass me, was told No More /Mods ,??
We here for the Laffs ..?
But if I Mairposter is gone I will ?

It will be the same as that squatters rights shit, where they can pretty much just live on your property and you can't do shit to get them off.

BREAKING: Labour manifesto seeks to instate Calaismas as new holiday, Replacing Christmas

Labour will abolish the military therefore removing the need to increase spending.

wrong,

Labour fucked us.

80k +

>having a minimum wage
what the fuck is wrong with those cunts?

I was going to post making fun of mass nationalization and the self-employment tax, but fucking GYPSIES lol.

Bongs explain to me how this is a major national political party?

j-just joking tunnock's-senpai. pls no bully

I saw this about gypsies the other day on the BBC as well

>Gypsies and travellers are facing barriers to accessing health care in Wales due to discrimination, a report suggests.

>don't pay into a system
>never vote
>live outside of society
>moan about not having free things and be heard