"Progressive" fans were expecting Ashi to be a lesbo

They were also expecting nothing more than a father daughter relationship from Jack and Ashi.
Genndy BTFO's them with a heterosexual racially homogenous relationship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fWL31RGbYY
youtube.com/watch?v=QzfZD6VT2uA
youtube.com/watch?v=e51hgWIsY4M
youtu.be/H79CYGkxeEw?t=2m42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice spoiler fag

>racially homogeneous

EVERYBODY LOVES SOMEBODY

It's already aired fuck off

And she's much younger, I assume? Maybe I should give the new jack a gander.

It went to shit after the third episode. Didn't help that Ashi is a shit character.

They're both asian so yeah, it is.

>>/co

Compaired to Ashi Jack is thousands of years older.

>Ashi
>slanty eyes
she's clearly a gook

This thread is barely Sup Forums

GF sent me a text about this ep earlier:

>What if Ashi is just playing mind games with Jack? Leading him on and manipulating him before she attacks him
I think my paranoia is rubbing off

Jack is white.

she's fine, you're just angry that you can't self insert into Jack now that he's getting laid

>mfw people honestly thought Jashi wouldn't be a thing
>mfw tumblrinas bitching about heterosexual relationships in 2017
>mfw people think season 5 is bad

No? He's Japanese.
youtube.com/watch?v=7fWL31RGbYY

>Samurai Jack is white
kek
bad bait, user.
I doubt you get more than two bites

is jack white?

He's about as white as your average japanese person.

Do we know who the mysterious horseman is yet?

Honorary Aryan.

>mfw every episode is a masterpiece

like three episodes ago.

Ah.
I never seen the show before. I was thinking about watching it when i get hulu.

like some manifestation of the samurai code or something to that effect
Its gone now though

Death
Or guilt. Its not really explained who he is.

>Born to a japanese samurai emperor
>white

Nigger did you even watch the original episodes? He was born in feudal japan to 2 nips. Then he travelled all around the world and learned everything each culture had to offer, becoming the ultimate nippon warrior. Short of
>teleports behind you
Hes a weebs wet dream

Shit. I need to catch up.

Has depression Jack got slapped yet?

How did you miss this Sup Forums?

There is no more depression jack. He's back to his old self, sword and all.

Yes.

If he were Japanese then how did he get a gf?
Jack is obviously white.

What did GT mean by this?

Will catch up tomorrow. Thanks.

Even this one from s1? Good goy

Aku killed all the white men out of jealousy. Its just Aku and Jack now competing for the yellow snatch.

lol, he looks half basketball american and half turkroach.

>black alien
>jew inviting him in
what DID they mean by this

This was the biggest redpill ever dropped on a Time Warner, Viacom or Comcast/GE media asset you'll ever see for years.

Is jack not a gook?

Jack is black........wait voice actor is. Ehhhh, same shit

Jack is black

The aliens were the jews. The woolies were arabs.

The Jew fears the Samurai (Jack). Watch it in order to further trigger the ledditors, who favor (((Rick & Morty))) over this. Many such cases of deranged kike-lovers shit tastes. Sad!

Genndy Tartakovsky is a russian, russians hang gays

>hairy subhuman
>gets moved by big-nosed guy
>into peaceful society

fucking kek

>1000
>Every episode starts with "50 years have past"

>Clear Jewish caricatures pretend to be victims of savage beasts
>turns out the beasts are actually sentient, but the kikes treat them like cattle
>Jack frees them from their bondage, and sends the kikes packing
yes. it based.

yes he is.
are you retarded?

Rick and morty is very reddit but I am pretty sure it doesnt support the multicult.

Idk, this one is pretty good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzfZD6VT2uA

I don't throw this title around, but dare I say it, gents...
is he.../ourguy/?

What could Genndy (((Tartakovsky))) possible have meant by this?

Of course it has, retard. How would anyone have known otherwise. Fuck you're retarded. That's not how spoilers work. You don't come back from a movie and go "Hey guess who dies in the end!!! WHAT? IT'S FINE THE MOVIES ALREADY OUT!".

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=e51hgWIsY4M
>flung him into the future
Yep, Jack is really fucking old. Did you even watch the original show? He's gotta get back. Back to the past.

When I saw that pic, I first thought gondola

Dan Harmon is a white guilt fag though.

It's a fedora-fest and nihilist's wet dream. Sooner or alter it will.

Of course.

>Hairy like mudslim
>Hook nose Jew
>The entire village is whit-

Grow up and stop watching cartoons you fucking degenerate.

That's an imam.

Whose to say they won't still be 'daddy' and 'daughter' ?

Phil Lamarr is an honorary aryan

That's extremely redpilled but that was like 20 years ago.

>fedora fest and nihilist wet dream
Pretty much.

>Jumping through time makes you as old as the years you jumped

Blame Jewish physics.

On next episode we find out the father is actually the foolish samurai

it literally had a pro cuckolding episode

>this is a rare thing or something to be praised now
SJWs are way on top in the media war if that is the case

And non-cucked fans thought the show wouldn't be pure cancer that is an insult to everything samurai jack was.
really makes you think huh.

What did he say to embarass himself?

>union of the masculine and the feminine to bring forth deity and banish the corrupting chaos that is Aku and bring forth a new ordered and prosperous future

Its like the idiots never read any mythology what so ever. It was always going to end in their unification

Oh just ave a laff ya stiff

youtu.be/H79CYGkxeEw?t=2m42s
Its cannon

very impressive

>it literally had a pro cuckolding episode
Did you watch it or are you just parroting what you've seen said on a politics discussion board of an anime discussion imageboard?
It portrays the cuckolding in situation that makes it look intentionally weird and unacceptable

Fucking weebs. Embarrassing

people take this shit that seriously? I think if you're getting emotionally invested in samurai jack, you watch way too much TV

>union of the masculine and the feminine to bring forth deity and banish the corrupting chaos that is Aku and bring forth a new ordered and prosperous future
you do realize that mythic trope is just the story of human reproduction, right? Its why its so universally beloved, its the biological imperative.

There was one comic con panel they did where Harmon said "Ok we have too many white guys in line asking questions could we get some diversity.... AHHH WHITE MEN THERES NOT MANY OF US LEFT BUT WE STILL OWN EVERYTHING." Then Justin just awkwardly said "yeah... dont listen to him hes just kidding around." Dan Harmon obviously sees himself as Rick in many ways. Thats how much of a self obsessed faggot he is.

so you're saying the jews weren't the ones who wore yamakas? And if you look at my pic, their robes are the colour of the Israeli flag. They wuz kangs and shit right? Definitely not (((Taratakovsky))) pushing some jewish bullshit. Even says on Wikipedia that he was raised by jewish parents

That is pretty bad.

>Jerry is the shows moronic pathetic punching bag
>Even the creators hate Jerry
>He is the only one who has a problem with it or is weirded out by it
>The rest of the cast is fine with it
Yeah ok.

>show explains he's 25 years old when he was sent back
>time has no effect on him
>people think he's any older than 25

Dude... It's a cartoon...
Who the fuck cares?

Oh, right... I forgot that tumblr existed.

The only person in this entire thread that didn't think it was obvious is you. I don't even think there's a good analogy for this but I'll try.

It's like you're trying to explain a guy's pickup line to a woman. They both already knew, and everyone watching is cringing hard.

Nope. Nope. Nope-ity. Nope. Please don't talk about things with an undeserved sense of authority that you haven't earned through dedication of research, user. What you are referring to is in the physical sense. What the "myths" and history is referring to is in the mental sense.

Christ was crucified between a thief on the left of him and a murderer on the right of him. Let those who have ears understand.

>Create a cartoon that venerates honor, ancestry, masculinity, and tradition over modern degeneracy
>clear caricatures of kikes get btfo
>"yeah but his parents are kikes!!!!"
Stormfags are never happy
fuck off.

How can I continue to live knowing such shame?

You understand that Jerry is an nth-degree satire of the "useless husband" trope you see being pushed in media right?
You know how women are always juggling a million things at once and succeeding mostly and men are bumbling ineffectual oafs?
Jerry is a worm of a man to make you feel revulsion at that and Beth is a literal neurotic who can hardly stand him half the time for the same reason

Did you think they'd make him a superior Aryan alpha male to inspire redditors to be more like him? Do you think anything with a positive male role model can be made these days? Jerry is made pathetic to garner either sympathy for his character or spite for his spineless behaviour, not to be something for numales to fucking aspire to

The creators hate Jerry because they want YOU to hate Jerry the cuckolded beta spineless unemployed moron, you frickin' idiot

>Jerry is a worm of a man to make you feel revulsion at that and Beth is a literal neurotic who can hardly stand him half the time for the same reason

Jerry ,for all his faults, is one of the few characters who speaks truth to power. He recognizes the danger that is Rick and he is quick to tell his wife. In the latest episode Beth was reduced to the state of a child by Rick because he, unlike Jerry, does not care for her.

Jerry represents the polar opposite of Rick. It Rick is the rational nihilist Jerry is the religions man. Morty is our main character who must rescue his father and save those parts of the religious past that are worthwhile while not falling into the traps of hedonism and nihilism.

Or maybe I am just drunk, but I can't bring myself to hate Jerry

Moshi moshi
Baito desu

Leave the shitposting to the Canadians, son.

Who cares?!

this
also this
but this too

tl;dr: you're both right

Funny thing is that she's all warrior like, not traditional in Japanese or Western or Slav cultures at all, and yet Sup Forumslacks will eat it up as a based show exemplifying traditional or some shit because shills have figured out how to shill.
I like the show, I just don't like people making things out to be something they aren't.

Holy shit. This can make many brains start moving.

THe entire series is an allegory opposing mass immigration, not surprising as chinks are naturally racist.