Blue Whale

What do you think about this user?

Twitter hashtags to find victims; #f57 #f58 #wakemeupat420 #bluewhalechallenge

Also try searching with related pictures.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3155697/Flesh-eating-heroin-knock-krokodil-appears-America-s-East-Coast-time.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NB4x7b-MSOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Nice details with the scratches

Well that's pretty cool actually

Is this whole thing to trap idiots who do anything with "challenge" in the name?

Because I'm guessing they aren't given the entire list day one right? It brings you in with mundane daily challenges to get you depressed and lonely and out of sync so that - when it comes to it - you will actually jump off a fucking building.

I see the whale. Where's the blue though?

It's a fucking hoax.

No one can be so stupid to join a game where you know that the final """challenge""" is to kill yourself. It's beyond all common sense.

Here are the rules of the game (autotranslated)

Press F to Fuck her right in the pussy

The creator IS right though. He's cleansing all the sub-90s he can.

Perhaps you don't suffer from depression like most of the anons here, but when one is depressed they're not thinking rationally and are quite vulnerable.
Couple that with the fact that they're young and emotional and it comes as no surprise. This "challenge" just preys on depressed social media monkeys.

Guy was a psychologist though

another good thing Russia exported

This all reads like pure bullshit.
But crazier things have happened.

She dead ?

funny thing this thing gonna kill more teens abroad than in Russia probably now that it caught on in the west

there are only several proven blue whale deaths in Russia, all others are mass media hysteria

nope

>some ivan in his 1room flat gets bored
>trolls 16-year old girls into actually killing themselves irl
>it spreads to Europe
Literally how

reminder that we exported krokodil to the US some years ago

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3155697/Flesh-eating-heroin-knock-krokodil-appears-America-s-East-Coast-time.html

How do we know the dude who was arrested isn't just some pawn? There is a 'secret task' on the list...

the only proof you need, normies do not belong on the internet they are just too dumb

It's bullshit

The people who play this game are supposedly told that if they don't play, their family will be killed.

It isnt, mate.
He actually got arrested here, and the game was fairly popular among young girls here.

>fairly popular among young girls here.
Fuck, I thought it was just a couple of idiots. Is there a rough number?

Thank the guy for killing more white people.
Oh wait.

after first suicides news, media hoaxes and death rumours it became a le dark edgy meme game, they never go further joining some suicidal communities, cutting wrists and wearing chokers, e.g. your usual emo and goth crap from ages ago

but yeah, some depressed girls became an heroes

I mean, people who actually played it?
I dont really know, but what i know is - the game got so popular that the schools were forced to tell their students about how bad this game is and why they should not play it.
So it was a fairly big deal 1 month or so ago.

That's a very clean cut.

1 again ffs

I heard that the kids who play it were told that if they back out, their family would be killed. Can Russian bro confirm?

if some teen writes you online that he'll kill your family if you stop playing his retarded game, it doesn't mean he would actually do it

the organizer confessed - he did it for the lulz and money he gained from ads placed in his suicidal social media communities

Did not hear anything about that, it's highly unlikely since the creator of the game was going for the 'play the game and be cool' approach, not 'dont play the game and be killed' approach.

It's fake as shit

>16 schoolgirls
Women are fucking retarded.

Something really depressing about this, don't understand why it's getting me so much

Why do people fall for things like this, but the Spoon and Crystal challenge never took off?

That's what I was thinking.

I'm already working on a script

>Cleansing society is my job Faggot

Who in their right fucking mind would find extremely harming themselves "cool"?

>he saved the thumbnail

Its real, cant find source right now but she became a prophet on some VK emo/suicidal groups

>Society has gone so mad that kids are killing themselves for likes on FB

I want off this ride Sup Forums does this madness ever end?

The ride only speeds up from here on.

we unironicalyy saw it in Lain anime

that Budeikin must've watched it

>I want off this ride

>Let's play a game
>You have to hit yourself, cut yourself, drink pee or whatever I tell you to
>What? No, there's no actual deathtrap
>Wait, wait, don't go just yet
>We haven't even got to the part where you have to kill yourself to win

A pretty nice design, but the execution is just a bloody mess.

I wanna see the (((they))) prescribed music and videos. I bet they're edgy AF. Also I'm 32 so I'm sure I'm immune to things that affect angsty teenage girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=NB4x7b-MSOs

Cool. Got the death metal remix?

Whole wouldn't it let me say dub step?

>merely pretending

lol why does anyone care about this again?

Manipulating people to insanity and suicide is rather impressive.