Were they wrong about gay marriage being a slippery slope?

Gay marriage has been legal in all states for a few years now and now they want to tell me theres 82 genders would this of even of happened if we never legalized it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcx86iwdeYc
discord.gg/4Nt7y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is absolutely no correlation between proven science--natural sexual attraction, that is --and things made up on Tumblr, e.g. Apache gender etc.

No, they were right, it's just how they argued it was dumb.
Remember the old "You let two men marry and soon we'll be fucking animals" argument?

Turns out we don't fuck animals, but we have millions of genders and all that bullshit.

Pedophilia will be more and more culturally accepted over the next decade. Watch.

This is incorrect. I, for one, will never tolerate pedophilia, and there are far too few who actually support it for it to be accepted.

Imagine telling your 2007 self that we'd be arguing over how many genders there are in 10 years. What do you think your 2007 self would say?

A lot of them were already getting "married" in a spiritual sense, it's just that now they can get an actual legal license.

I guess it did embolden them a little bit, but their nonsense was already snowballing before the court decision.

I would say there are only two genders. I meant that your analysis about pedophilia was wrong. The odds are far too low.

I don't think I could comfortably live in a society that accepts pedophilia. I might just be grasping at straws.

The washington post already has a pedo who writes a colum for them and would there be this many trannies out there without gay marriage either?

I understand that YOU will not tolerate pedophilia. Neither will I.

I think if in 2007 you had said to ANYONE, including libs, "No two men cant get married, next we'll be talking about having infinite genders and more and more men will start to be praised for cutting their dicks off," it would have been dismissed as a slippery slope.

Just because its a logical fallacy doesnt mean its wrong, OP.

Also, consider how often you're starting to see arguments around Transgendered children.

Realize it or not, we're already starting to sexualize children. No, it may not be in a pedophiliac way, but how far of a stretch is it really? If a 12 year old is mature and wise enough to make those decisions, why are they not mature enough to decide who to have relationships with?

>turns out we don't fuck animals
are you even reading canadian news
it's largely legalised now

I would have told 2007 me, gender is like ice cream flavors. You can be two awesome things at once! If it feels good, do it.

>would this of even of
Damn dude, you dumb.

Because there is literally more than 2 genders, you people are just too stupid to realize. Go back to 2009 you stupid fucking Republicans. Gay marriage just paved the way for you, get fucked cisscum white males.

>82 genders
Doesn't the "B" in LGBT" contradict that?

I recognize the satire/sarcasm, but to clarify, its not as culturally widespread as trannies and pangenders are.

I deleted facebook to stop dropping truth bombs this hard. the normies couldnt handle it and started tracking me down.

>turns out we don't Fuck animals
Speak for yourself

>thinking there's only 2 genders

does he look better than you?

>Meet rich gay
>Save virginity for wedding night
>Go awol
>File for divorce because of abuse
>Get half

Sorry ladies it's our turn

Y...yes.

They're currently working on normalizing pedophilia. Here they are following around a child that dresses like an adult and tries to act adult but can't keep the facade up the whole time: youtube.com/watch?v=Xcx86iwdeYc

This is a 13 year old that so many grown men are ogling over she needs 2 enormous bodyguards to go shopping.

Self bumping with a story

Lately my brother, let's call him Frank, has been hanging out with a bunch of queer types. Theyre a bunch of spic weeaboos, who I've unironically heard discussing whether traps are gay or not. They get really touchy with each other too and it makes me uncomfortable.

I feel like anime is a gateway to becoming a beta numale, or if nothing else a fag, and I'm worried about its influence on Frank.

How do I save him from becoming an 82 gendered cuck, and from falling influence to Mexican propaganda?

i have a friend named gabe
He sucks

Whatever helps you sleep at night user.

irrelevant. he's a faggot

Do you see trannies making the very same arguments?
Do you see pedos making the very same arguments?
Do you see incest fans making the very same arguments?
Do you see animal fuckers making the very same arguments?

yes you have some on the left supporting pedos now

>there are far too few who actually support it for it to be accepted.
i would have said the same thing about tranny shit 4 years ago, but they are still trying. never underestimate the audacity of these degenerate kikes.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/4Nt7y