There is an active agenda by global elites to phase out meat eating from 1st world white countries

There is an active agenda by global elites to phase out meat eating from 1st world white countries.

Their end game is everyone eating bugs.

Without meat we wouldn't be where we are today.

Meat is crucial for human development. It's not just the protein that's so critical, it's the saturated fat that quality meat contains and other trace elements that you can't find in plants.

Mcbeef and taco bell isn't real meat so it doesn't count. And I doubt any of you actually consume high quality meats on a weekly basis.

Luckily my grandfather is a small farmer who supplies our family with unlimited high quality beef.

Obama said a few days ago that we need to start eating smaller steaks and less meat overall. The elites hate that we still eat meat and their using climate change as the vehicle to hate on meat eaters.

What is Sup Forums's opinion on this? Tell me you didn't fall for the vegetarian bs

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've noticed this too mate.

Go to the shops and even butchers here and it's ALL fake meat.

Went to the local homestead bloke who has a bit of a farm, bought a fresh chicken (he killed it and cut it ofc) and it tasted like nothing I'd ever had before.

I think they want us eating bugs so we're "less" than them while they eat real meat.You're onot something user.

My energy and testosterone go through the roof when i eat quality meats. If i eat some fast food garbage I don't get the same feeling.

Pretty much all the elites eat is meat. Obamas former chef said he made thousands of steaks for obama. Soros, kissinger, all of them eat a lot of meat.

The vegetarian agenda isn't about saving animals, it's about weakening us.

Strong men don't eat just plants. They want to phase out the alpha males and turn us into liberal jelly fish beta bitches who eat salads all day and drink 8 dollar latte's from starbucks.

Fish is the red-pilled food.
>Highest Protein to Calorie Ratio
>Best fats
>Not cucked with antibiotics

that's true, fish is also good for you. you get astaxanthin in salmon which is really good for your heart and brain.

But fish can also be contaminated with mercury and other bad stuff depending on where it's caught/raised

Found the Mcbeef eater

nice meme

You are what you eat. This has never changed. Vegans become creatures that can no longer think like predators. They become prey to those who still eat like a predator or omnivore. So, what then becomes of the human who consumes bugs? Meanwhile, the elites will have all the meat to themselves.

Just remember this one thing if it comes down to this, in the bible we are told that insects that have legs to jump are ok to eat, but the others we should not eat.

Leviticus 11:22 These are the insects you may eat: all kinds of locusts, winged locusts, crickets, and grasshoppers.

I think beef has too much fat in the US, it's not easy to find good cuts with reasonable amount of fats for reasonable price. Chicken has a good protein to calorie ratio but the hormones brah.. it's evident from the size of the chicken breast cuts you find around.

Agreed, there are forms of getting shit from fish but not as concerning as with beef or chicken. You have to eat a lot of quantity to get enough cals and prots though. 100g of chicken breast has double cals and prots than 100g of cod, for example, so for the same diet you'd have to eat double the amount of food -- which might be hard depending on your diet. Unless you eat like a girl. Well, not a US girl.

>all of them eat a lot of meat.
explains the cancer

you have to keep it at 5% of your total diet, you can't absorb more than that

>Their end game is everyone eating bugs.

Not everyone, meat will be reserved for the elites, along with money of course. The rest of us can have subsistence living on the welfare bug diet and "free" healthcare. Enjoy!

Lots of immigrants here tell me the meat here tastes fucked, back in their home countries everything is organic and grass fed

i'm vegan but i enjoy fishing and would go hunting

don't care about any agenda that would affect city-dwelling parasites
stay poor and pay that rent goyim

shitty quality meat will give you cancer.

the heavily processed pink slime meat is terrible for you.

real grass fed meat from small farmers is dank though

What is farm raised salmon.
What is fukushima.

>but goyim, religious protections wont protect you, christians can eat whatever they want (as long as it isnt meat)!

>You are what you eat

this. there is a reason women don't crave meat as much as men do. men need more meat because men have natural affinity towards being stronger due to more naturally occuring testosterone.

also, gay men don't eat as much meat as straight men because gay men have lower T

>inb4 muh cocks

>american talking about the refined points of a balanced diet, trace elements and micro nutrients
you literally bleached white flour and a pink slime meat with corn syrup and a litre of coke 8 times a day

Guess it's time for them to go the fuck home then leaf

I agree, but my point was the meat in modern western countries is mcfucked

I bet you are against vaccines for having mercury but eat fish which has as much mercury in one serving as 8 vaccines.

meat is a fucking bluepill. children need it but as an adult you are only doing yourself harm if you eat it more than once a month. "fake meat" is fucking disgusting to though, people need to eat far more vegetables than they are.

I rarely if ever buy meat. Eat game like elk, venison, boar and fish mainly trout, daily. Feel for you city cucks

>Vegans become creatures that can no longer think like predators

yes. i am beginning to think the most important part of the (((business community's))) agenda is making sure white people are lazy consumers who are neutered by (((media))) into believing we're not actually the most dangerous apex predators in human history.

The lower the T you have the more you desire carbs and sweets. Gay men and women crave those 2 things more than straight men do.

Me myself being a considerably high T straight man, often times i just eat a steak with a glass of water for dinner and that's it. Where as my mother or sister will just take a few bites of steak with a salad and bread and then eat desert afterwards.

If you are craving carbs and sweets and consider yourself a straight man you need to change something because real men don't eat a lot of bread and cake

Late-Millennial here, can confirm we've been primed on this as kids.

>in auditorium, random aquarium/zoo field trip
>"Hey kids, who here likes....chocolate!"
>-"we do! we do!
>"Ok, that's what we thought. Buttttt, has anyone ever tried....chocolate Grasshoppers??!!
>-"ewwww!"
>-*like 3 kids have, stand up and yell "NO GUYS, I've had them before, and srsly they're good"
>"Wow that's super cool you guys, and hey now... they rest of you shouldn't be so quick to judge! Insects are increasingly going to become an important part of our diets as a source of protein!
>-"huhhh, realllllly?"
>"Yes! Insects require much less land and food tobe made into food, and cows are actually one of the leading producers of....methane a greenhouse gas!"
>"-ohhhh"
>"As the Earth adds more people, we're going to need to adapt our diets, and insects are a great, tasty alternative! Here we'll prove it; would any BRAVE volunteers like to try a chocolate cockraoch?!?"

Half of those fuckers started eating them right there, I shit you not. I was always phobic of bugs, and I will never forget that fucking day.

proof for these assertions?

>britbong talking as if their country's diet is superior.
You fucks are just as fat as Americans on average.

The demand for meat in the developed world is too high, especially when we consider that the developed world is slowly spreading. Farm land for grazing animals takes up a big chunk of the globe. I don't recall the exact statistic, but it's surprisingly huge. The long and short of it is that as societies across the world advance, there isn't enough room for farmland for grazing animals, not comfortable, healthy ones, anyway. This is the reason people think we should start eating bugs. The big fat bugs like crickets you can get a lot of protein from, and in the coming future we'll desperately need new sources. This is the same reason there are people trying to grow edible meat in the lab.

>hurr durr look at me guiys im an alpha predator for going to mcdonalds

If you've seen the hunger games, that's what the elites want the future to be like.

They have super advanced break away civlization where they eat whatever they want but for everyone else, eating meat is off limits and the food they are allowed to eat is in very small portions.

I't's already happening, China is the biggest consumer of bugs in the world.

Peasants eat bugs.

Eating real meat is resistance to the globalists

>leaf eating leaf making retarded comments because he lacks the proper nutrients found in meat to come up with a solid argument.

color me surprised

we literally just fucking said mcdonalds beef is garbage

Exactly. So I don't make out like there's some conspiracy to change our superior diet and get us to eat *gasp* more vegetables

So wait.

If we fed the second smartest guy on the planet to the smartest guy. Then continued that chain, could we make the ultimate super predator with unrivaled intellect and combat ability?

You fell for the globalist propaganda. I bet you also think the world is overpopulated too.

We have more than enough room for humans and farm animals.

I agree.

The average vegan has actual brain damage from no vit B12 and healthy fats. Not to mention they're all low T.

yeah. if you don't care about the ethics of it, switching from beef or pork to just chicken will massively reduce the environmental impact

only if you're hunting, raising the animals yourself, or supporting small local farmers otherwise you're just feeding into large corporations and supporting systems that allow the elite to thrive

they thrive because we let them, if people stopped living on the internet, focused on their communities and being more self sufficient the elite wouldn't be able to continue thriving

taking away their consumer base and the things that allow them to keep us under surveillance and forming strong bonds with the people around us would weaken them significantly and nonviolently

>Tell me you didn't fall for the vegetarian bs

No, but we should be eating less meat. And this purely because we're currently, as a society, eating way, WAY too much meat.

Last time I checked, the average meat consumption per week per person in America was at 200lbs, which simply makes no sense. You should be between 50 and 75 at the most. A quarter pound per day is a good target.

That's about what I consume and I am at the peak of health.

Nothing wrong with eating vegetables. No one is implying that. The problem is removing meat from the diet completely and saying you will get your protein from seeds or some dumb shit

But the most important part of the meat is the natural fats desu, not the protein

Glad i dont live in or near any first world white countries.

Fake and gay

we are consuming resources at a level that is not sustainable, yes

The world is not overcrowded exactly. it's our habits which determine our level of consumption and impact on natural system. if we changed our habits the world could support a lot more

most people eat garbage low quality meat with fillers and other cheap scraps thrown into it.

i'm talking about 100% grassfed pure clean meat.

kek'd

Too much meat isn't really the issue with the average fat ass western/American diet. Sugar is by and large the culprit.

>Last time I checked, the average meat consumption per week per person in America was at 200lbs
surely you mean per year... r-right?

kys

That's actually another big advantage of eating less meat. If you're budgeting for 60ish pounds of meat per person per year, you can afford to get the real good stuff, while if you're eating 150+lbs, there's no way you can.

you'd still be in better health if you replaced 90% of that with vegetables instead.

Why should we decrease our living standards to allow more people to fit on the planet? Why can't the third world just stop fucking breeding instead?

this. sugar and carbs are making people fat

Right, sorry. Yea, it's at between 120 and 220 depending on the western country of "all meat" consumption per year.

If you go back 80 years, it was less than half that.

Yeah definitely.
Won't work with the muslims though, what's their plan for them?

Where do you get good meat?

I live in a small town how do i differentiate fake meat from real meat

Vegans on good days look like their in the late stages of AIDS and on bad days like Halloween decorations.
A stiff breeze makes them crumple like a plastic grocery bag.

Gosh, I wonder why (((they))) want us to all stop eating meat.

another quality comment. seriously get some fucking meat in you, you are brain damaged

ethics? kek. i am white.i will burn a fucking continent for a steak. this isn't negotiable.

Eating at a caloric surplus is what makes people fat.

I won't argue against any of your points, but I'd like to know how you think about the price difference between animal meat:protein and insects:protein?

If I remember correctly, insects are about 10% of the cost, so if you were to buy averaged animal meat at $15-20/kg (chicken cheapest, beef and choice cuts at highest), the same price of that protein would be $1-2/kg instead.

Is there an issue with feeding poor people insects instead of McMeat if its a full decimal place cheaper?

We need to go back to alternatives from Chicken, Beef, and Pork. At least in the US.

We need lamb, rabbit, deer, duck, goose. Go back to our roots.

this DICC!!

my grandpa is a farmer thats where i get mine. i would really hate to have to go buy some cause its prob pretty expensive. I have 100lbs of good beef in my freezer

I don't know if there are that many people in power saying remove it completely from your diet. The message is to reduce it, like have a couple days a week where you don't eat meat

Evidence shows that diets higher in animal products carry with them a lot of health risks

If you're interested in health, I would eat organic. Pesticides and other chemicals are fat soluble and become concentrated in animals fats if its in their environment

t. coping fat carnicuck

there are nfl players that are vegan. boxers and mma people too.

Price and source. Go to small farms in the middle of nowhere and ask if they sell grass fed meat. Here around Ohio and Pennsylvania there are those farms everywhere

That's because there was a war happening 80 years ago

>A stiff breeze makes them crumple like a plastic grocery bag.

Pic related could kill you and then cuck you after

too much everything except fresh vegetables

it's not about the protein it's about the saturated fats and trace elements found in real beef

Daily reminder that vegan men have higher testosterone than meat eaters

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/

>that lighting
And the average meat eating /fit/izen could fuck him and then kill him

Hence the push for all of this soy-based nonsense

Agreed. lamb, rabbit, deer, etc are also excellent sources of meat that you yourself can go hunt and obtain for free.

Im telling you guys, get on a consistent diet of quality meat in your life and you will feel so much more alpha. You're craving of sweets and carbs will drop dramatically

Living longer healthier lives in environments that are less damaged and a climate that is more stable is a lower quality of life?

I think globalists miscalculated with muslims. They're so divorced from any kind of spirituality in favor of mercantilism that they think they can buy them over. They think that by importing millions of arabs and africans, they'll create an eternally grateful underclass like with American blacks. However, the fanatics they bring in are genuine believers, and will tear down anything that isn't theirs. And they're clever enough to use the globalists to further their plans.

Eyyy they wanna take away my high quality meat and high quality doritos and mountain dew.

(((evidence)))

it's literally nothing. they are using shitty store bought meat when they do those (((tests)))

In the future we will all be-transgender bug eaters.
Can't wait to vote for that agenda next election.

But our current resource consumption wouldn't be an issue if there were less people doing the consuming.

That said, I wouldn't expect a Britbong to understand what good living standards are in the first place.

>everything i don't like is a jewish lie

This. Idiots in this thread need to learn about sustainable economic and environmental models. The reason the elites eat steak is because they can fucking afford it. You scrubs can't, so you get the McNugs that cost -$5 to produce.

all the weedy nu-males i know eat a shit ton of meat. expensive meat.

>And the average meat eating /fit/izen could fuck him and then kill him

Jon Venus looks better than 99% of /fit/ users.

MEAT

it's a fact that a lot chemicals ingested are concentrated in fat stores of animals

This isn't going to work because farming bugs is comparatively difficult. Getting them to grow is easy but gathering them is hard.

Or you can just fucking learn to hunt and go kill some delicious animals. You don't have to eat cows and chickens (although beef is for kings) venison is good too

There is nothing wrong with bugs most, in fact have more nutritional value than meat
Myself I wouldn't mind protein bars made out of cricket meal instead of left of shit from cheese
A mixed diet of insects, veggies, fruits and meats would be best imo

Of course, fish has its problems too, when it comes to food it all depends on where you live, what you can afford, etc. In my opinion, knowing that there's a lot of crap around and trying to get around it while still eating like a fucking man is being red pilled. Eating only green because muh animals and shit is just plain gay.

Fucking peasant.

Lol people like this is why America has a obesity epidemic

don;t you want your fat, promiscous potato bodied women to look to actually be healthy and attractive and not have to have childbirth complications because they're obese

I know I do... that would raise my living quality. Maybe the birth rate inw estern countries would go up as well

They're eating McMeat anyways though, as you say it, so they're not getting the high-quality fats and trace elements anyways. And since they aren't, isn't it simply more economical for those dregs to eat insects?

Also its possible to load the guts of insects with vitamins/fats/etc. Crickets will eat damn near anything (including their friends while they're alive), and I use crickets to get essential vitamins and etc to my trout.

I do 200 lbs. in the first third of the year, that's fucking nothing.

Fact is, unless you grow your own food (which I'd argue it's pretty much impractical and impossible for anyone that lives in urban areas), you're going to be eating crap. By crap I don't mean junk food such as chips and soda, which you shouldn't even consider consuming. I'm talking about crap that is added to the food in its process of creation, be it wheat or meat. Nevertheless, you still need to eat, so you should be smart about it. As smart as possible, that is.