twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

3 and a half.

13-14

16 desu smepai

I think 16 is fine

your map is wrong

We will be the most powerful nation in the universe will all the magic

how come florida and california are among the states with the highest age of consent?

i thought both states were degenerate

and why are deep south states among those with the lowest?

Kill anyone over 21 that has sex with anyone under 16

if it bleeds it breeds.

>unironically supporting AoC laws

12 if partner is under 18
14 if partner is above 18

Age of vote, 18 or above. The rest, in disciplinary camps. I'm not kidding, fucking booger eaters discovering sex are a plague.

fuck off Nayarit.

16 with mandatory service.

25. Any younger than that should be classified as taking advantage of a retard.

Making sure women get seeded young keeps them in the kitchen where they become matrons of large families.

California is full of single mothers.

turns out all the plebbit pizzacancer raids in the world cant change the fact that real men dont want to start dating 20-something year old cock-carousel riding hags

Hi mohamhead. You like grannies I see, your prophet already trusted his diseased cock between his 6 year old bride legs...he said

>ignoring the half of a woman's most fertile years

If it's off the clock, it's ready for the cock!

All states should have a Romeo & Juliet clause for teen lovers.

There shouldn't be an age of consent, why should anyone stop me from getting together with someone who I find attractive, nothing wrong with older men liking younger girls.

Graph is factually wrong. Lists 16 for mg y state. Its 18

Marriage.

It shouldn't exist. The AoC only exists to encourage girls being sluts and weaken the family.
Girls should be married young and if her daddy wants to do her before that it's fine.

13 and up with marriage with parental consent.

>muslim flag
checks out

Because age of consent laws are reactionary. They are passed when the people living in an area perceive that there is too much underage sex happening and so they try to cut down on it. Wherever you see it is lower, the people either don't care about underage sex or it's just less of a problem.

>girls should be sluts
Fuck off and die.
Nah, it's "if her age is on the clock she's old enough for cock".

18 and stop pressing for a reduction in the age of majority otherwise were no better than the kebabs.

Yeah, back when the life expectancy was 30 maybe.

Legal age is 16 in YIREP, mate.

A fucking leaf. Every time.

Go act retarded somewhere else.

Cuck. Why do you wanna fuck children so bad?

Legal age of consent should be 18

16 as long as the man isn't too much older.

however old pic related is

No, it's "old enough to bleed old enough to breed"

>Why do you wanna fuck children so bad?
Because children(girls) are hot.
>slut shorts
Besides that bretty good.

A single number is always going to be at least somewhat unreasonable. Allowing for younger couples when their ages are closer together (and thus their power within society and ability to consent are closer) is more reasonable. So for younger children having a partner that's a year older is fine. Then just extend that upward until you hit an age that everyone can agree makes you an adult, whereupon the age restriction is removed entirely.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmM7H00Ut64

>it's good for girls to be sluts
>it's bad for girls to be married to men who can provide for them
How can you think like this?

This isn't about morality. You can't really legislate for that without some kind of excessive dictatorship. If you want to talk about chastity laws, that's fine, but that's not the topic of discussion.

That said, I'd favor a similar system for marriage as for a more general age of consent. Large differences in age between husband and wife are easy to exploit in any number of ways, and often lead to a system of 'trading up', for both men and women. Men want younger, more beautiful wives, and women want richer, more powerful husbands.

Death to america

>tfw illinoisfag
>tfw neighbor across the street has 15 year old daughter who has been crushing on me for 3 years
>tfw she has fully developed body already and ripe for the cream pie but can't touch her because prison

16 minutes

It's 16 here in the UK but I think that is too young. I think 18 would be the best age

Puberty. But give every male a vasectomy until they graduate high school or until they're a functional member of society. Also all genders after high school are forced to go into basic training for a year

if you can be tried in a criminal case as an adult, you should have the rights of an adult

Just do it, you'll regret it your whole life if you don't.

>ask her father permission to court her
>court her for a year
>day she turns 16 go to the courthouse and marry her
Its super simple.

9001 hours in paint

Generally 18 but with some allowance for younger if the older person is not more than 5 or so years older than the younger one.

Post menstruation, with all sex illegal outside of marriage.

You retards saying "there should be close in age exenptions" are really saying "i think girls should be sluts".
And that's terrible.
What about girl be married when her father decides it's time and if he wants to do her before that he can because she belongs to him?

THIS

Thats hot

Non marital intercourse may be illegal. Every girl must marry at 10 years.

He said people should only have sex when married so you assume that a dad would be allowed to fuck his daughter? Are you black or something?

The age of consent should be "Was sex forced on them." years old and they should be sentenced to "How many therapy sessions did it take to convince the child to feel guilty about sex." years in prison.

More?

Ok, who is this?

No, I want to get him around to my position.
Sex outside marriage should be illegal because sex with a girl owned by someone else is wrong. But a man owns his daughter until she is married so it can't be wrong for him to do her.

there should be no age of consent, sex outside of marriage should be regulated via shotgun marriages and lynchings.

wtf is going on down south

15 probably

21, and ban sex outside of marriage

some girl

literally ready for sex

The age of consent should be marriage.

It should me 33. Also check the digits

25 is considered when the brain is fully developed.

16 for sex
18 for alcohol
21 for weed

TFW they are ashamed because people tell them they should be

MODS

Spot the Fag

had to be a burger

Muslim migrants may have some issues with these laws, as they are allowed to consummate marriage as long as the girl has reached puberty - even if she reaches it at age 9.

I lived in a community where the youth didn't even kiss before marriage, and there was no divorce at all there. Made me a staunch advocate for waiting until marriage. The girls in the community are way more mature, though, ready for marriage by age 18.

WTF i love mudslimes now

No limit on oral (kissing, giving receiving oral sex), 5 years old for anal, 12 for vaginal. Just as God intended.

Praise Christ

No more than 3 kids per household unless one dies before 18yrs old

>puberty

12-13 aka puberty

8th grade was when I earned my diploma.

flower = menstruation

LEVITICUS 15:24 And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean.

LEVITICUS 15:33 And of her that is sick of her flowers, and of him that hath an issue, of the man, and of the woman, and of him that lieth with her that is unclean.

1CORINTHIANS 7:36 But if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry.

NUMBERS 31:1 AND the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
NUMBERS 31:15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
NUMBERS 31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
NUMBERS 31:18 But all the WOMEN CHILDREN, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Hebephilia is Christian, radical Islam must be fought with radical Christendom.

Pedo is a confusion of extreme legitimate frustration.

DEUTERONOMY 22:29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

Shekel = 11g or .35OZ or 180 wheat or barley grains (grain@ 64.7981mg)

31.1g = 1OZ

Junk silver 5.625g = 1 Pre-1964 quarter

555 grams of silver = wife with hymen without ovaries corrupted via telegony.

100x Pre-1964 quarters to sell their daughters seems low now for less than ~$300.

With the paper manipulation of silver being likely 500x papershort then silver being around ~$8000/OZ x ~18OZ = ~$144,000.
A vast majority of men would be willing to sell their daughters for ~$150k+ when it is of the Word of God.

30 so retards don't have so many kids

18 nationwide for adults. For those under 18 no one younger than 12.

Mental capacity to consent is not sufficiently related to age to use it as the arbiter. Instead I propose that at any time, someone may take a 'can think properly' test, and passing it grants them the ability to consent.

>There's an actual "Grass On The Field, Play Ball" state in North America