The French dislike Trump even more than Putin, Xi and Le Pen, poll finds

newsweek.com/donald-trump-france-putin-xi-jinping-angela-merkel-unfavorable-le-pen-macron-594643

Why are the French so based, Sup Forums?

You're the hooknosed, tatar shitskin aren't you?

Yes, I'm a tatar Muslim. What's that got to do with this thread?

The french voted for Emmanuel "we need get used to terrorist attacks" Macron so who gives a shit what they think

>Muslim in Poland

How's that going for you?

We are in Poland since late 14th century so we're pretty much assimilated. Fun fact: the rest of the Muslim world doesn't like us. And vice versa.

I fucking knew it. Go back to shitskinistan, you ugly fucking subhuman muzzie rat.

The French are good at giving up

Hm I figured all you guys got killed off back in the 14th and 15th century, interesting.

SHILL DETECTED

KYS

IGNORE THREAD

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS

Leave our countries do it now.

At this rate France just might best Sweden for the cuck championship.

>Polish tatar
>shitskin
LOL kys ignorant cuck

What countries?
Where should we go?

they need another bataclan, they need a another white fucking truck attack. they need 1,000,000 more horny black men.

i wish death upon the French

Checked
Kek wills another happening in Paris

>poll
Polls don't matter, have people learned nothing from the past year and a half? It doesn't matter who polls favor or what polls indicate, the data they provide is almost, if not completely useless. Yet every single day I see people posting the latest polls on their facebook about how something aligns with their political views. Jesus Christ.

let me tell true story of Polish boyhood time
>be me, 9
>have fail Polish 3rd grade and schoolchildren 1 year behind because communism
>be of recess time, play on playground of wood pile from collapsed asbestos and vinegar factory
>holiday potato festival today come in village. Polish government send designated potato clown to school for free potato of school children for make less sad
>wait in line for potato, but he run out of potato. very sad, also cold
>next day many children missing. Aivar say "many the children die of bad potato today"
>I tell Aivar he remind me of old latvian folk tale: "he who have large potato but not share to neighbor who live in small shed have malnourish daughter stillborn the child of rape soldier"
>but Aivar say, "no. for them, no more suffer. is good. for us only beginning. now time for work coal mine because communism"

back to the middle east faggot. go fix your shit

Chequed and seconded

oh noooooo, the french don't like our leader! we better do something about it before they surrender and start ruining their own nation some more

Yeah Muslims tend to hate him

>Posts two shitskins

>French
>Based

That's not how you spell cuck.

>another white fucking truck attack.
TAAAAAKE YOU TO HELL

They, uh, aren't from the middle east. Technically, their claim at being polish is actually better than our claim at being American.

Cool story. Nobody in the US gives a shit about American polls, let alone foreign polls.

/thread

Crazy. That's like declaring Native Americans don't exist.

Baiser Drumpf et baiser les blancs

>can't speak any middle eastern language
>no idea regarding any middle eastern cultures
>don't even look middle eastern
fix the middle east... with guns?

That's right. Also we're as white as Poles.

Duslar, these motherfuckers have yet to learn that the Tatars are the master race