Honest Opinion on Sean Spicer?

I think he's a babbling neo-con buffoon, and has already amassed numerous calamities in his role. No shill, I just think he's a terrible spokesman.

newsweek.com/sean-spicer-meltdown-james-comey-606729

Other urls found in this thread:

massappeal.com/wp-content/uploads/spicer-bushes-lead.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only politician I know from your country is the inbred slag prime minister

He is just a poor spice merchant

He'll be fired or resign within the week.

>implying I give a fuck

why

he does a great job. he is a patriot and a serviceman, and walks into a firing squad of enemy combatants every time and takes his lumps. every question is a trick, every question is an attempt to make the administration look bad.

if you don't love him, you haven't watched enough press conferences or just can't imagine what it would be like to have that fucking job.

Funny guy who appropriately treats the press corp like the classroom full of bratty children they are. I rather like him.

But if his transgressions are worth cutting him loose, then I hope Trump will take the necessary measures.

Pretty based. I think it was a genius move to compare Assad to Hitler to distract media attention from the fact Trump's 59 Tomahawks did minimal damage to Assad's Shayrat airbase. The Democrats and MSM have become so predictable that you can distract them with the 'literally Hitler' meme

>Honest Opinion on Sean Spicer?

He makes the media and lefties cry and that's all that matters 2bh.

Anyone else notice that 90-plus percent of the anti Trump threads come from countries that Trump isn't the president of?

youre a faggot. go back the thedonald

Retard drumpfkins love him, but they cannot comprehend that everyone else hates him and doesn't believe him, therefore he is an incompetent press secretary and a bad choice.

>most visible spokesman job
>source of info about presidents policies
>lets choose an argumentative middle aged white guy who talks over people and laughs at serious questions.
>b-b-b-b-but only a LIBERAL wouldn't like "spicy" spicer!
>w-w-why does everyone hate our policies and think we are white nationalist nazi scum?

Conservatives will never be effective until they realize that living in your own little bubble with your own little rules doesn't work anymore. If people don't like you, that's a problem. If they don't trust you, then you have zero power. A spokesman who repels trust is the dumbest possible choice.

It's literally his job to present the official narrative and deflect gotchas. He's doing great.

He is not, just looking at the cucks from media reaction. He's a military guy not used to the fuckery surrounding him. 0dumbo press secretaries came short of engaging in butt sex followed by fellatio, live on TV

you're a faggot go back to discord

>He makes the media and lefties cry

you mean laugh.
the guy's a fucking joke.

>discord
wat lol

No, he isn't. He is supposed to deflect traps, yes, but he sucks at that. He is supposed to present the official narrative, and he sucks at that. Not a single media person likes him or trusts him. It is obvious in every press conference that they see him as a moron mouthpiece who doesn't understand their questions and then smugly talks over them with a douche bag smirk.

Refer to my original post. He is living in his own little world where he's a cool butt-kicking rhetorical master, but everyone else is thinking "is this guy kidding? What a weak, incompetent moron."

I actually am a huge fan. Might not be the most elequent guy, but dude has to dodge so much shit constantly, he basically just manhandles reporters and they can't do shit.

>living in your own little bubble with your own little rules doesn't work anymore

Just rich, coming from you. The day you fags will drown all the boards in this shit, will be the day when finally the people will realize that internet discussion is moot. Boom boom time

If the media is going to shit on you regardless of what you say then what does it matter?

He's a little ineloquent in his formulations, rushed. Understandable of course as you have to keep a thousand things active in your mind at all times, but I'm sure there are others with more suited temperament.
Bratty children make less noise when they're placated and distracted, more often than not he seems to rile them up, perhaps unnecessarily.

Then why doesn't the press corps ask real questions?

I remember watching one of them and as he was walking off stage, the last thing before the feed cut was
>WHAT ABOUT THE JEEEEeeeeewwwwwsssss---

Severely retarded person

>media can't twist words like they always do
>media gets butthurt about it
Another case solved, Sherlock!

He's fine, he is just speaking to a VERY hostile audience, which is constantly looking to twist his words. The press was not all over Obama's spokesman. Fake news can fuck themselves, they aren't winning anyone over. We knew that the mainstream news was fake before the election, and nothing they have said or done indicates that they are making any attempt to become real news.

the press is lucky President Trump didn't put a guy up there with a speech impediment or retardation just to clown them. you haven't been paying attention to how adversarial the press has been. did you see major garretts last exchange with him? did you see any exchange from today's conference with the sarah huckabee

Spicer5lyfe, faggot.

>inbred slag prime minister
Thought u was about are May then.

That's because nobody is gonna fuck with Big Sarah. She's awesome. I like Spicy Sean but Sarah can stay for a minute if she wants.

He does a piss poor job and lies constantly but isn't charismatic enough to get away with it.

He can't even handle MSM cucks. They need someone else in that position. Even Milo would be a better choice.

All White House Press Secretaries lie constantly. It's part of the job description. Don't be dumb.

I unironically like him better than Trump. Hes the only PR guy of the president that I've ever been remotely interested in.

>Not a single media person likes him or trusts him

Nor the other way. Means all media is firmly camped in one side, otherwise some of them would like him - just like they loved odumbo and no one challenged him. Your former half-nigger king is raking millions in speech fees if if if if oke doke pissing on you working overtime "fact checking"

I'm not familiar with any calamities being committed by Spicer. The closest you can get to such a thing are a few bullshit stories put out by the media who want to intentionally misinterpret anything he says.

Apparently he hid in the bushes today when reporters tried to ambush him.

/ourguy/ for sure

spicer is just doing a job. I think he deflects quite nicely for his boss.

All he has to do is go out there and lie for a liar. No surprise they are never on the same page

yes but when you start the press briefing by announcing its your daughters fifth birthday and her wish is for the press to be nice to mommy, one can conclude that a woman (especially an ugly, frumpy one), will by nature be better at bracing against abuse and also can expect less of it.

his latest interview following the sacking of Comey was hilarious. He was hiding behind bushes and wouldn't come out unless the press agreed not to film him

Trump should have hired Hurricane Katrina.

Maybe she'll be next in line. Press secretaries eventually mess up or decide they're tired of it.

Basically has the impossible job of trying to spin literally everything Trump does as being good, no matter what. He's Trumps Molotov

>Not a single media person likes him or trusts him.

Many people in the media like him. Gateway Pundit like him, Mark Dice likes him, and I imagine much of Breitbart likes him.

What you probably meant to say is that not a single person, in the extremely liberal parts of the media, like him.

>It is obvious in every press conference that they see him as a moron mouthpiece who doesn't understand their questions

That's how liberals typically argue. They ask questions that are based on their world view and have trouble understanding answers that go against their world view.

It's how you end up with liberals that will argue that there are multiple genders and when told there are only two given you either have a pussy or a dick, will respond as though "well yeah that's obvious, but I meant all the spectrum of genders inbetween male and female you ignorant hick". They have trouble accepting that someone could give them an answer based on the idea that their position was fundamentally wrong.

He's a commander in the navy reserves.

Sean Spicer is great fuck you.

a 1000 times this.
every hack (((journalist))) in front of him at those conferences is a fucking joke that doesn't have the balls or brains to do his job.

you have to go back

>drumpfkins

haha

He said it again!

0.02cents

I understand his job is hard as fuck but sometimes when he's stuttering I feel like ripping my eyes out

>Not a single media person likes him or trusts him.

So.... he's doing a good thing, ya dingus

>"Spicer spent several minutes hidden in the bushes"

This shit is entertaining

He has to talk to the most spoiled fuckers on planet earth for a job. I respect him for that.

Yeah I'd be ready to beat a person in the face with a brick if they spoke to me they way they spoke to Spicer.

And the way he talks back to them makes it actually more interesting than the stupid questions they ask. It's a brilliant formula.

He is the carnival barker at the greatest show on Earth.

t. Trump voter

Is anyone going to acknowledge this behavior? This isn't very based

He does fuck up and misspeak a lot. He isn't terrible, but there are better speakers out there who could handle the role better.

the only politician I know from your country is the inbred slag president

That's the best part, though. That way when Trump seemingly fucks up shooting missiles into Syria, half of the entire media frenzy becomes about how Spicer just denied the holocaust.

all whites should be exterminated

meme press guy fits in well with a meme president

I'm not saying that is a bad thing

>He makes the media and lefties cry and that's all that matters 2bh.

Trey Gowdy for FBI Director

Considering the clusterfuck he has to work with, he could be doing worse. If you asked me to go on stage and justify all of Trumps decisions to a room full of people who want to see him fail, I would completely fail at it. You can only hope to just barely make it through each press conference so I can't give the man too much slack. He's not the best speaker in general though, he's not good at bullshitting through his teeth with charisma like Kellyanne Conway is so I think he should be replaced.

>He's fine, he is just speaking to a VERY hostile audience

He's giving a press conference being broadcast live to the entire country and the entire world. So yes, he's facing a hostile audience.

Being the spokesman for an incompetent buffoon is a tough job.

It is true fuck

oh wow the 2010 whitehouse. looks fun.

I think it's great that he bothers you so much. He doesn't even make policy.

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT HIM HIDING IN THE FUCKING BUSHES??

Must be cognitive dissonance

pics?

I like mommy Spicer better

massappeal.com/wp-content/uploads/spicer-bushes-lead.jpg

you're gonna have to do better than that

he sucks

2/10

too short

too ugly

too easy to make fun of

trump should hire a model (who can talk)

>muh bubble

he said from one of 30 blue counties

SPICER IS /OURGUY/

as much as i like him
sarah is doing a better job

Then you know nothing Canada.

Sean Spicer is a terrible spokesperson. If you ignore his blatant lying, then you'll witness him moving from question to question without answering anything substantially. It's almost like he doesn't understand the framing or intent of the questions he's asked. He's terrible by any measure.

I've been wanting Kellyanne Conman to take his job. At least her spinning is actually impressive watch. But clearly, after Trump fired FBI director Comey yesterday and the WH sending her to be interviewed by CNN about the matter, she's that [BREAK IN CASE OF EMERGENCY] spinstress or weapon you only pull out when it's absolutely necessary.

Sarah is clearly better than Sean. I always like to wonder which dinning room she loots in order to don her favorite table cloth before she goes on national television.

I don't watch his press conferences. His job is to talk shit and make dems' heads spin. Not really my thing.

MSM hates him, so Trump won't fire him.

He didn't melt down. They're making an mountain out of a mole hill.

The dude was probably the cell phone pacing around and then talked to some reporters... not hiding in the bushes.

The dude had to show up for Navy reserve duty this morning, that was yesterday.

He was probably taking a personal call, not hiding.

MSM is full of fake news.

He's a spineless cunt.

I agree with you, he does not match the epic event that is this administration and I don't like his face.

He's the fucking man. Anyone who says otherwise isn't a patriot and doesn't watch the briefings.

He leakin'

> ineloquent

He is a one-man defense White House defense corps. Of course it's not going to be pretty.

OP is a paid shill. An AI bot.

We'll see. If he's been going wrong, we want proof as usual.

Meanwhile, it was at least a good idea to get a guy willing to go to bat against the media and show them to be the superior fools.

Spicer plays 3D chess. He's not quite as good as Trump with his subtle trolling, but he gets the job done and triggers snowflakes good enough for me.

The funny part is when once in a while Trump handles a press conference and then he just lets loose instead of playing their daily games.

From Day 1 this guy has seemed unqualified for the job. It would have really been great to put a women in that spot. Laura Ingraham would have been so much better, for example. There was talk at the time that she might get the spot. Then again, maybe Spicer is just the guy that is willing to get shit on daily by the Press.

The funny part is no matter how much people get upset, they can't do anything about it.

So all they do is cry and complain instead of trying to make the best of it. It's a wonderful side-show while all the real information comes off side channels.

>3D chess
reddit.com/r/The_Donald

(((Borowitz)))
Every
Fucking
Time