Lets Settle It Once and For All

How would war between these two countries go? Lets assume neither side use nukes.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/army-desertion-rate-soaring/
youtube.com/watch?v=v3C_5bsdQWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you fucking kidding me?

Dude, it's not the 1980s anymore. Russia isn't a contender. They sold off so much of their military equipment as surplus after the Soviet Union collapsed because they no longer hand the manpower or funding to maintain it all. Russia's strength is a fraction of the Soviet Union's.

lmao all russia has is nukes

Russia gets it's ass handed to it by sheer numbers, logistics support and quality and is forced to use nukes.

Boils down to who is the attacker.On eqch motherland,the invaders will lose.

Not mentioning that bear of north lost its paw long ago.

Im aware of this, but Russia has remilitarized considerably over the past few years, and alot of variables come into a ground war, I didnt mean who would win, I meant how would it go. For example, could USA be able to invade and conquer Russia? (I know its politically not that plausible, but this is a hypothetical)

USA would probably win but with enormous casualties and losses.

Allies or Not? You need to be more specific

Would rather team up with Russia and ass rape all the muslim filth in the middle east.

I too have played Battlefield 3

Actually this answer makes the most sense: in either scenario the party defending it's own territory wins.

If Russia invaded USA it would be over in seconds, if USA invaded Russia it would drag out for a long time but they would eventually lose.

Why do American soldiers do T-rex arms when holding their rifles? It makes them look effete, which is exactly the opposite of how you want a soldier to look.

The lone superpower v a third world nation? r u sirius?

That depends on whether democrats get in the way or not.

A modern war between us would be done almost entirely with ICBM's, which Russia has a superior defense system for.

reminds me of Squad 10/10

>Burgers get air superiority.
>Burgers don't have to think after this point and just waltz in.
>Russians sell off their equipment for shekels.
>Russia gets culturally enriched.

It's a 3-point sling.

I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Depending on the breaks.

We would never fight Russia. We're tag team partners who are going to wreck china and the middle east. Russia and USA: friends forever.

Depends where you are fighting. If you are fighting in Europe, I don't think you'll win. Russia will have its whole army in Europe by the time you arrive.

USA, no contest

Russia. American troops are extremely low quality the only thing they in their favour is a huge budget

Russia sends the US back to the stone age in the first night.

The entire planet would be destroyed desu. No one wins that war.

Lets say a multi-theatre war with Russia,China, Iran, Iraq, Assad, Hezbollah, Yemen North Korea vs NATO, Israel, Japan, China and Sunni states

If the US is Invaded, US Wins with Heavy casualties

If Russia is invaded US Loses with heavy casualties.

Does that mean it's connected to their chest or something?

they cant even handle the Ukrainians lol

depends on the conditions
I seriously doubt a single russian foot would touch US soil in any situation, our navy is way better
If we were invading russia for some reason though we would take alot of losses but ultimately just overpower them

What we consider heavy casualties and the Russians is very different.

>send troops to Russia
>discover that all those dashcam videos are exaggerations
>Russia actually has its shit togtether
>mass defection to Russia

The clear winner has been and always will be one magma.

high altitude EMP?

You said china twice

You're forgetting about the fact they'd be fighting the most bloated, bureaucratic, and useless military ever run. Most jobs in the military aren't remotely related to combat. It takes between hundreds of people to keep a handful of planes in the air when you account for technical support and the barbers, cooks, etc. to look after them. The amount of soldiers we have is pretty laughable when you compare them to all the support they require.

Another thing to take into consideration is that America hasn't fought anybody who actually had their shit together since WWII. We've gotten indolent and lazy. Part of that shows in our bloated command structure. Part of it shows in that we're letting queers, trannies, and women into combat roles. The second we got into war with a competent foe, the desertion rates would be apocalyptic. And the few combat roles we have (the whitest...infantry, special forces, pilots) would be stranded with no support. Most of these aren't able to function without support because the military didn't have the foresight to know they'd have all of the minorities, women, and faggots walk out in the event of an actual fight.

Our desertion rates are already pretty abysmal

cbsnews.com/news/army-desertion-rate-soaring/

>could USA be able to invade and conquer Russia?

We can't even hold a desert with a few farmers camping in the hills with AK47s. Sure, we can obliterate their military conventionally, but the ensuing guerrilla war afterwards would be hell for us.

idk, but we're about to find out

US would send women in to the battle field and russians would rape them. Because russians are really good at raping women.

War is not just about fighting, but objective and logistics all play a major part.

Are we talking who could just blow up the others capital first? Or an actual annexation of the other country?

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KYS SHILL. YOU ARE SHIT.

YOU ARENT "SUPERIOR" YOU ARE QUITE LITERALLY A FUCKING JOKE

Lol it was a slip cuz I wasnt sure which side China would be on, but put them on the Russian side for historical reasons and to level the field. a bit

>If the US is Invaded, US Wins with Heavy casualties

please tell me you don't think the US would take heavy casualties.

>nb4 the bong forgot that Americans don't really need our armed forces, as the American people themselves are an armed force.

Cold War volume 2

>Some fucking shitskin countries get "Donations" from both superpowers
>They war against each other for years and years
>Eventually one of the sides steps in and ends it
>Repeat again in a few years

What do you expect to Happen, If the US goes in and tries to Invade Russia you will lose Most of your aircraft and military and a counter Invasion would be likely due to defenders Bias

Lmao enjoy shooting a Russian Mig with your AK 47 dumb fat cunt, you would be blown to smitherins

I would unironically side with Russia and spy on USA. Would love to assist in destroying the most evil entity of modern times

cyber attack on power supply infrastructure

youre retarded.

Stop believing leftist drivel. The military without Obama level overreach is a very deadly machine.

Say we get someone like Matis as SecDef and someone as POTUS that trusts Matis to win, then we roll over countries in days.

Not to mention you are 50% white and half your country would be looting and raping your family along with the slavs

dumb fat cunt

The west coast is full of unarmed liberals, and that's probably where Russia would start.

USA is more decentralized nation that could survive an ICB attack.

Russia loses moscow and the entire country is in chaos with irreparable economic damage.

US losses washington DC and we instantly have a lower crime rate and higher GDP per capita.

This

Americans don't really understand modern war cause they watch teevee and play vidya.

It doesn't really matter if you have a bunch of aircraft carriers and a huge military bureaucracy anymore.

If the US even came close to one-on-one full blown open war w Russia there would be so many cyber attacks, so many acts of sabotage in the USA, so many insane forms of warfare the Russians could throw at us abroad with various guerrilla groups and pipelines and satellites that the entire USA would completely collapse.

I also don't think our ground game is very good. Russians would have no problem throwing child soldiers at us, living in shit for months/years and never using modern tech, just an old AK.

We're way past this kind of conventional war. We're not even in 4G war anymore.

Yes, the USA would lose and lose bigly, mainly because we have the most to lose and our system has become overly complicated and prone to collapse.

> the most knowledge you have

pic related. kys

No, it's taught in basic training. It's to make sure your muzzle is pointing at the ground and not someone's leg

>How would war between these two countries go?

Jews win. Everyone else loses.

If Russia was to wait long enough it would gain an advantage. Since the united States is slowly closing in on itself

dumbass

>Lets assume neither side use nukes.
Dropped. Conventional warfare is for little babies.

Have fun in the list, traitor.

>125003875
form a great union and take over the IMF, world bank, and the UN

we will get them too. when the cleansing of america commences

>If the US is Invaded, US Wins with Heavy casualties
No fucking chance

>Americans don't really understand modern war cause they watch teevee and play vidya.

hahahahahahaha thank you general for your input. highly informative
KYS

>Puerto Rico
PAY DENBTS

Russian migs are shit. lmao.
A single F-35 can take out 10 migs

This.

>leftist drivel

Says the dipshit who unironically likes "I've never been in combat but I talk like an action figure" Mattis. Russian military is no longer a joke. If you want to be a "muh logistics" fag, deal with the fact that our military is essentially a make-work program for niggers, femcunts, and the rest of the dredges of society first and a fighting force second. Read some goddamn Lind before burgerposting. Our military is one of the most inefficient, proportionally impotent, and vulnerable militaries in world history. We're literally worse off than the Russians in WWII. Niggers who deploy will actively fight against us if it appears the other side is going to win. We had enough of them defect to the Taliban during two wars wee were ostensibly holding our own in.

get off the proxy you son of a dumb drunk piece of shit

you been smoking crack m8? you think the russian air craft would stand a chance in hell over America?

LOL
>nb4 twin towers, etc..

Please no. Can't we just kill all the shitlibs instead?

>America hasn't fought anybody who actually had their shit together since WWII

are you saying Vietcong didnt have their shit together?

dont worry he wouldnt be a traitor for that long until hes thrown off a cliff

Lol there is no proxy. Just admit our country is in a pretty bad shape

lol stick wins

the clown is a delusional larper probably a uk rape baby.

Huh... I wonder why the USA keeps getting completely BTFO of tiny third world countries?

We are literally going bankrupt because of trillions spent on moron wars that people like you think we're "winning."

We're not winning. And you're an idiot.

And Russia would fuck the USA up so bad you wouldn't have any more corn syrup to slurp on or vidya to play or dumb news to worship cause they could fuck us so badly by twisting the right screws.

No more wars among white people. Not ever again. Never....again....

Usually depends on who flag blocks the other one first.

since USA lost vs Vietnam,

I would go with russia

This isnt the fucking 1940s anymore. We have new technology that would make it east for us to survive the Russian winter.
We can put our 13 aircraft carriers surrounding Russia, demolishing it from all sides.

I don't want to go to Russia land to fight Russians. But I would fight Russians that invaded.

There will be nothing but hot ash in Europe, America and Russia. The niggers will survive it.

just admit it? for who? you? some fat fucking larper behind a computer who probably has no credentials and probably was just able to vote in elections??. kys loser. your input is invalid.

No, they didn't. They had dogshit for equipment and were fighting a hairbrained and desperate guerrilla war. The Tet Offensive was their last hope. They admitted this. Their plan was to use the Western media to demoralize our population until we demanded withdrawal. If we stayed in we could have taken Vietnam in months.

Since then we've been getting our shit packed in by Pashtun dipshits becuase we're more concerned about the flow of opium than winning wars and our military infrastructure is a welfare program.

Reported to FBI. You literslly just admitted to conspiring to treason which is punishable by death, dont worry though, you will only spend 10 years in a military prison at best once they realize you are a waste of space and no asset to anyone. Good luck finding a job too with that on your record. Fucking traitor, id beat the shit out of you and leave you tied up in the swamp if i had the chance. Luckily Sup Forums has to surrender user data for posts lile this thay break federal law.

Actually it's the other way around for Russia, if they somehow manage to get boots on the ground in USA, they will win instantly.

USA easily. We just air drop millions of American niggers into the middle of Russia.

My fellow burgers, we do enjoy playing games alongside the Russians but we do not want war with them.

We could just annex Kazakhstan and Azebaijan (oil), the Baltic states (sea access & unstoppable lulz), part of Ukraine and Belarus (bros) and chop off foreign relations. Oligarchs go under the knife.

North Koreans and to a lesser extent Iran do it just fine.

I guess it depends on the strategic objectives. Sure, you could bomb the shit out of Russia for a few weeks but then they would just come back stronger and hit you dirty below the belt when you least expect it.

fuck you. cannot wait to put you up against the traitor wall, you POS.

Russia is too geographically challenged to be able to fight a war with the US, let alone NATO.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3C_5bsdQWg

You're fucking dumb.
HOW would they win?
There's more guns in the US than there is people. We have an army of 300 million.

>On eqch motherland,the invaders will lose
this

Like your 3rd world military could handle it. Only thing you have left from Soviet Union is nukes. Thats why putin is so afraid of american missile defences.

Russia lost in Afghanistan.

hahahah tldr

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION

> b b b b but

shut the fuck up

Must be plebbit newfriends. The current America is the Great Satan and needs to be punished. You shouldn't want this version of "America" to win against anybody.

And it won't. We haven't won a war since WWII. We're led by trannies, faggots, and women. We have no morale. Our desertion rates are already extreme. The only thing that would be accomplished in a war with Russia is white men killing white men so the US could finally go full-Babylon for ZOG.