Trump won, sweeties

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnRVAzFa6Og
time.com/4587866/donald-trump-election-map/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/862460991451344896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He can add resignation to his list of bankruptcies.

Trump won...but that's none of my business *drinkys tea drink*

I say that Drumpf will be impeached

He lost the popular vote.

Normally that's not an issue except
1. it kills his image of being the populist choice and
2. trump sure cares about it.

And hell, we can always invoke the 25th amendment. I'm pretty sure trump doesn't even know what the duties of the president are at this point.

Three little shillies

Probably op just using different devices to shill for his ¢0.02 each day

Please stop saying sweeties it was never a good meme

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.
*sips tea*

not so fast, Triumph
it's my turn

Sigh… the shills in here are braindead.

>There are 3,141 counties in the United States.
>Trump won 3,084 of them.
>Clinton won 57.
>There are 62 counties in New York State.
>Trump won 46 of them.
>Clinton won 16.
>Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes.
>In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)
>Therefore, these 5 counties alone more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.
>These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles.
>The United States is comprised of 3,797,000 square miles.
>When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.
>facts ftw

>ran to win the electoral college
>popular vote is meaningless
>wins the electoral college
b-but he didnt win the popular vote!
the campaign would be much different from both sides if they ran to win the popular vote user. face it, hillary was shit and trump won the election, now sort yourself out.

>illegal votes count
kys

SHILLS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=NnRVAzFa6Og

>Clinton won 57 counties

Sweetie ... did they teach you math in ruralandsuburbanretardville?

You are the good guy of the day

Dammit I hate shills
I wish they all get cancer from.being trapped in that shill-cility (shilling facility) because it's lined with asbestos and then Shareblue aka CTR goes bankrupt but then they end up not paying any of the "victims" (shills) money from the cancer lawsuit since they already perished

Shills=cancer, wish there was a better way to filter shills

Wow fucking racist and intolerant to call someone a retard just because they are different than you

Left=hypocritical and contradicting

lol nice fake news sweaty ;) there's no evidence that illegal votes were a factor

i-it was h-her turn...*sobs*

Talks like a retard.
Appeals to retards.
t. Trump and his supporters

This is a slide thread

time.com/4587866/donald-trump-election-map/
>490 counties
>out of 2622
STILL BTFO LMAO
>B-BUT IT WASNT 57 YOU DRUMPHTARD SHE WON 19% OF THE COUNTIES REEEEE URBAN RETARDS

Only voted for him for the lulz. Working out better then expected.
MAGA lulz

The only people I don't tolerate are racist, transphobic, and xenophobic bigots like you and Drumpfy, honey.

And there's nothing wrong with that!

Yeah because that'd be incriminating, dumbshit, and yes, search Google for "evidence illegals voted in 2016 us presidential election", you'll find a plethora of evidence, lazy shiteater.

Fucking hell, the left are so corrupt and overall a party of the worst, stupidest, ugliest and most corrupt people of all time, you people always prove to me that the left is evil, all you care about is destroying the western world.

Trump has done more to get the fat, lazy, EBT-spending, parent's basement dwelling, pink, pussy-hat wearing clowns outside and exercising than WeightWatchers ever could dream of.

I'd rather be called a racist rather than be a corrupt evil loser who gets paid ¢0.02 to post horseshit and outright lies that you know are lies on the internet, loser.
>post yfw Hillary will never be President
OOOOOOOOHHH SO TEIGGERED

Fuck off, loser shill

hmm i'm sorry sweetie but hillary won the popular vote

just say the line shill
just say "its over for blumpf"
just drop the line and get your two cents so we can end the thread and get on with our lives

Proof positive that Trumpkins are as dumb as a box of rocks, right here.

Were your feelings hurt, snowflake? Why is your outrage directed at the one correcting the record, and not the one lying and making you look like morons?

Lol what the fuck are you talking about? You a trump hater, too? Wow dude you're fuckin cool, you must have an IQ of like 6,000,0000,000,000,000+

The Electoral College, a relic of a backwards era and product of the slave-owning and misogynistic "Founding Fathers", gives the vote of one hateful hick the same weight as the vote of ten progressive urbanites.

That's NOT democracy, and it's no surprise that Drumpfy won under this system (with Russian support, of course). You're essentially a minority in power, and it won't last Drumpftard.

What's the matter, sweetie? Need mommy to change your diaper? ;)

"...against enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC.."

This is Hilldawg Town.

the electoral college exists so that 19% of the population cant impose their will over 81% of the country with their representative. alexander hamilton did not want the "tyrannical majority" aka commie fags to be able to vote gibme sanders into office falling for his bullshit promises of free shit. it also makes sure those rural and suburban retards have as much say in the country as the smug city libs who read buzzfeed and salon to get their news. also if you cared about "democracy" aka oppression and enslavement by the 51% instead of preserving the consitution and the republic for which it stands then fuck off to another country where you can spread your retarded "progress" tyrannically.

representative population*

Sure, but the American people lost.

Lol no. Hillary got 2.1 million extra votes all from Cali. The electoral college worked as it is supposed to and prevented one state from hijacking the many.

81% of counties won fag.

There is already evidence that illegals voted in previous elections. Of course they voted in this one they feared deportation.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

What the electoral actually does is allow 44% percent of the population imposed their will on everyone else people people in Wyoming have 3-4x a say compared to people in California or Texas.

>land mass and arbitrary divisions of land mass should matter more than number of people

This is your argument right now.

Woman.

Meant to reply to

this is my fight song

It has always mattered more dumbshit. America is a republic not a democracy. Fuck 'liberals' are dumb

um, no sweetie
only legal citizen votes count

I'm a borderline trump fan but that vid in his last tweet is gold, Jerry.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/862460991451344896

Yay! more weapons for saudi arabia!

>You a trump hater, too? Wow dude you're fuckin cool,
You're not even old enough to vote sweetiboi.

Um sweetie no

Californians are still US citizens. What happened to 1 citizen = 1 vote. The fact that they were from California doesn't change the fact that the majority of Americans voted against Trump.
As it stands if America were a real democracy Trump would've lost